What Have You Been Waiting For?

Symptoms

 

I think majority of you all have asked for some sequel of sorts to this story and I have finally came up with something that will appease you all and myself!

 

It's called Symptoms: Significantly 

 

It will be a dropbox of oneshots, scenes, drabbles (?) that will give you a continuous look into the lives of Jongdae and Tazzer. You will be able to see progress, regression, cute moments, awful moments, time before his trauma, and much more. But the best part is the fact that I will take request! What scenes, moments, or things do you want to see happen with our characters and their storyline? As long as it is an appropiate request, I will gladly take it, and write it for you!

 

I do have many other things to write and focus on, one being a oneshot or short story featuring Xiumin, and the other being some treats I have been cooking up for the lovely readers of 'Misunderstood, The', so please bear with me and click the link to enjoy Jongdae and Tazzer's future! 

 

A/N 012816: Reached my 700th Subber! I am very thrilled about that! Please, I would love it if you all who can would UPVOTE this story as well! The sub to upvote ratio looks terrible and increasingly looks worse the more subs I get lol. If you all REALLY enjoyed this story, PLEASE UPVOTE to give this story the right attention to a bigger audience! Thank you lovely readers! I really appreciate it!