I Did A Thing

Symptoms

So, I have finally decided to make this into one consecutive story.

It is entitled:

I'll Tell You A Story

Amita is new to the stages of being a teenager. She wants to be considered mature and have more freedom. She especially doesn't want to be like her grandmother who seemed to always be busy caring for her grandpa without relaxing. She even wanted a boyfriend, but she made it known that she wouldn't get one if it meant struggling the way her grandmother did. So, while spending the summer at her grandparent's home, her grandmother decides to teach her a valuable lesson, by telling her a story.

If you are interested in reading you can do so by going to Kindle Vella.

If you just want to support, you can do that by thumbing up the end of the chapters. That would be greatly appreciated!

The first three chapters are available to anyone who wants to give this version of the story a chance. It does give you an answer to how our two main characters fared with each other after the end of Symptoms: Restorative.

This version of the story, Symptoms: Significantly, and Symptoms: Restorative will remain private since I am updating onto Vella the complete story with all of them melded together and told in a different way.

I hope to see some of you over there and I hope those who do read this new version will enjoy it!

Thank you for your initial support of this story!

-Lynci Renzei