Chapter 7

It Started With A Bet
Luhan POV
Today I only have two classes. Psychology and Dancing. I'm really excited for dancing classes. Taemin had told me that Mr.Jang, my dance instructor, was really nice and funny. 
 
Psychology ended. Finally. My first time having that class and I was already mind ed. They question every single little thing. My head hurt so much after trying to find an answer to the questions.
 
I love college, college is where you can walk around like a loner and no one will make fun of you. I was going to spend my break alone since I didn't know where Sungjong and Taemin were. I was walking around, exploring the school a bit but then I felt someone pull me by the hand.
 
" Taemin? Where are we going?" Sungjong was following behind as if to secure that I don't leave.
" Someone wants to confess their love to you." Oh....." Wait! What??!!!! I don't want too. Let me go." I try to free my hand from Taemin , I succeeded but I then stumbled into Sungjong who was still in back of me. He grabbed me from the hand a spun me around. He made me stare into his eyes and I felt...relaxed. His eyes looked pleading?
 
" Please hyung, he is a very special person to me and I was surprised when he asked about you. He is usually very shy and keeps to himself. Please Luhan just here him out." I couldn't say no, he was in the verge of crying and his lips have formed into a pout. Oh shizzles, why does he have to be so damn cute.
 
"Okay" I had too, for Sungjong. "So which room was it again?" We were near the A building. "A-103". I was dragged a few steps and we were suddenly in front of the room. I felt nervous, who wouldn't. WAIT! What I'm I going to say to him. "Sun-" but I was merciless pushed into the room by both those kids before I finish my question.
 
I saw someone sitting down at a desk with his head resting on his hand. I walked towards him and I guess he heard me because he turned his head facing. It was the guy from my math class! I was nervous and he smiled at me and approached me. What should I say? ' I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend' but what if he finds out I don't....what about 'I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend but he doesn't come to this school?'. Ugh what should I say???!!! Those kids owe me. BIG TIME.
 
Flashback.
For days Jongin and his dad have been staying over in Sunggyu's house. For days that question was bothering him, " why did he call him appa". Lastly for days he hasn't talked to Sungjong much, only a few words were exchanged. Jongin sometimes took glances over at Sungjong and couldn't help but admire him. He was breathtakingly beautiful. He also found out that Sungjong had lost both their parents and Sunggyu was his uncle. Jongin knew that Sungjong had family problems and he was curious to know his past but the atmosphere between them was still awkward.
 
Jongin heard a silent knock that startled him since he was so wrapped up into his thoughts. "Come in." It was Sungjong with a small smile. "Sunggyu and Jaejoong-appa will be eating out, they said if you wanted to join them".
 
"Just them? What about you?" He nodded in response."Oh well, I'm not that hungry" Lie, he was hungry but just didn't want to go with them and face the awkwardness, he would rather starve."I didn't ask if you were hungry. I asked if you wanted to go with them or not" said Sungjong sounding annoyed, he did not like it when people did not give him clear answers, what was he? A mind reader? "No." Jongin replied kind if scared at Sungjong's response. Feisty. He just left without another word.
 
Minutes later after the all left, Jongin was bored and decide to walk around the house a bit. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and cabinets not really looking for something. After that he just stood there leaning his back against the counter. Everything was quiet until he heard a loud noise coming from somewhere. He followed the noise and in front of him was a door. 'Should I open it he thought'. When he did he a saw a mini dance room with a dancing Sungjong in the middle. His moves were sharp but he did know how to sway his hips, his body moved erratically, his expressions were hypnotizing and you can feel so much emotion. He just stared at Sungjong for a few minutes before he was interrupted. " Are you just going to stay there?". "Oh" he was now aware of his staring and didn't know what to say. "You dance?". "Apparently". Oh my god did he ever have so much sass? "Can  I join you?" 'What what did I say' Jongin though."If you want" he answered and just continued dancing. Jongin was hesitant at first but he really wanted to dance, he actually loved to dance. 
 
They danced for hours without noticing how much time they have spent dancing. They got a bit closer and the awkward atmosphere was long gone, they were teaching each other dance moves and giving each other advice. " I'm hungry, is there anything to eat?." "Ummm I'll see what I can make but first I'm going to take a shower."
 
When they both finished taking a shower and changing they headed to the kitchen. Sungjong opened the fridge and looked inside, there was nothing, he went looked inside the drawers. "There is only ramen." "That'll do".
 
When the ramen was done they placed it on the counter and sat down on the high chairs they had.
 
"I thought you were going with your uncle and dad to eat" "They got a phone call and couldn't take me. They had to some "important" business to attend. Probably getting drunk with their friends or something." Jongin just chucked.
 
"So you like to dance." " Yeah, I took ballet lessons for two years but I had to quit. Oh and by the way, was that dace room always there?"
 
"No I finished setting it up yesterday, When I moved in I told Uncle Gyu I was going to use that room as dance room. He said no at first but I have my ways" 
 
"Why are you living with your uncle though?" Not that he already knew but he wanted to know how is it that he is living with his uncle.
 
"My mother died." Sungjong said without any emotion, the reminiscing of the subject didn't even affect him and he just continued eating.
 
Jongin was more curious than before. He wanted to ask about his dad but chose not to. "Want to watch a movie?." "Sure."
 
He wasn't really paying attention to the movie, not like he really wanted to,  and neither was Sungjong. "You know I can see you staring at me right?" Jongin just looked at the TV in embarrassment. "You know that of you want to know something I can tell you right?"
 
Gladly he took this chance, he was now facing Singjong and turned off the TV. "Why do you call my dad 'appa'? Why exactly are you living with your uncle? What school do you go too? Hobbies? Likes & Dislikes?"
 
"Okay weird, it started from complicated questions to easy....you are weird, but to answer your last three questions. I attend CJ High School. I like to dance, obviously, and do many other things. Likes music, dislikes house chores, spiders, being bossed around..." The list continues. "Wow you dislike many things. So what about the other questions?" Jongin knew it was rude but it was now or never, they were already on the topic, might as well.
 
"Well...my mom died two months ago, she had lung cancer and my dad well he fled the country and abandoned me for reason that are unclear to me. I call Jaejoong appa, appa because he always used to visit me and he was more than a dad than my father ever was."
 
"You don't really seem affected by the death of your mom or the abandonment of father."
 
"Why would I be sad if my mom died? She was more than happy to leave than to stay here and suffer because my "dad", he never showed her love, only cared about the money, and also suffering from cancer is pretty harsh. I was happy for her that she didn't have to go through so much pain. My "dad", who I later found out wasn't related to me at all, fled without a word and honestly I count care less if he left or not. He just married my mother for her money anyways. Anything else you want to know?"
 
"No let's just watch a movie now. How about I pick one this time? Not...horror" he said trying to lighten up the mood. "Sure."
 
A/N- this chapter isn't good AT ALL, I know. I have been studying for midterms and I'm so sleepy =_=
 
A cliffhanger of some HunHan><