Chapter 5

It Started With A Bet
Luhan POV
 
We searched everywhere for Sungjong, through hallways, cafeteria, classrooms, and even the roof.
 
Taemin released a big sigh.
 
"I guess I'll just wait till our other class starts. I'm pretty sure he won't miss dancing lessons."
 
"Dancing? You guys are taking dancing classes?"
 
"Yep. Me too." Replied Key.
 
"What about you hyung, what are you taking?"
 
"Singing."
 
"Seriously? That's so cool? Which teacher do you have?"
 
I took out my schedule and looked at the teacher's name.
 
"Mr. Kim."
 
"Which one? There are many Kims in this campus."
 
"Kim Min-seok"
 
"Ahhhh. Xiumin, he is so adorable. You will love him. He is one of the best teachers here!" Key said, "Oh and he lived in China a few years as well."
 
The bell rang signaling our break was over. 
 
"Bye hyung I'll see you later." Taemin waved goodbye and rushed to his next class.
 
"Yah! Taemin wait for me! Bye Luhan" Key went chasing after Taemin.
 
I headed to my next class. On my way to class I bumped into someone. When I looked up I was in shock. I immediately said sorry and waked away. It was the guy that sat next me in math class. I forgot his name. I feel like he didn't like me so much because every time I tried to talk to him earlier he either ignored me or told me to be quiet.
 
When I arrived to my class, with some minor difficulties since I was new to the campus, almost everyone was already there even the teacher. I couldn't really see his face since he was writing something on the board. I went up to his desk, I didn't want to sit on someone else's seat again.
 
"Excuse me" I said barely audible but the teacher still heard me. When the teacher turned around I was faced with the cutest thing I could ever see. He looked...young and had a baby face. I instantly smiled and wanted to squish his cheeks but of coarse I contained myself. I had a weak spot for cute things, that is probably why I have been worrying about Sungjong so much.
 
"Are you new?"
 
I simply nodded. He smiled at me.
 
"What is your name?" 
 
"Lu Han"
 
"I heard you were from China. Is it true?"
 
I nodded again.
 
"Well you can take a seat in the front seat on the second row since that seat is empty"
 
I simply went to my seat after giving the teacher a small bow.
 
The class started and I had to introduce myself. My face was probably bright red. People just stared at me and I felt I bit uncomfortable. I was done and went back to my seat.
 
"Okay. Today you will sing with a partner. Luhan I'm anticipating to hear your voice"
 
Anticipating? What if I disappoint him?
 
"Rows 1,3,5,& 7 turn to your left and rows 2,4,6,& 8 turn to your right. Go!"
 
Everyone followed instructions and were confused as to why we were doing this.
 
"Good. Now the person you are facing will be your partner."
 
The class was filled groans, probably sad they can't pick their own partners.
 
"Come on you guys. Don't complain and make new friends. Now talk with your partner choose which song you will be singing and get to know each other. Now go on don't be shy"
 
Everyone started to talk to their partner and connecting their desks.
 
"Hello. My name is Baekhyun, yours?"
 
"Luhan"
 
Baekhyun was really nice and I found out that he is also friends with Key, Sungjong, & Taemin. His vocals were amazing, I only heard a bit though.
 
Last class of the day ended. I was relieved my first day here was a success. I wonder if Sungjong ever showed up though. I didn't even ask for their phone numbers.
 
I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
 
 
A/N. Sorry for the short chapter. I have a slight fever and it's making it hard to write. 
Anyways do guys see a love triangle going on? 'cause I do! 
I'll try to update again tomorrow, when I get better:)
honestly this chapter was set to be longer but I kinda erased it and had to write it again....when I'm not feeling so well><