Chapter 1

It Started With A Bet

 

To:Myungsoo
From:Sungjong 
Let's breakup 
 
To:Minho
From:Taemin
Let's breakup
 
"Done?"
"Done."
"You?"
"Finished,watch Lee Sungjong you won't last a week without going to your little "Myungie", begging him to take you back"
"A week would be enough for me to win because you would not even last a few days."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myungsoo's POV 
Me and Minho are currently hanging out. We decided to meet up and take pictures for our final project due in a 5 weeks.We both are taking a photography class and both share the same passion for it. Not only do we both like photography but we are also comfortable in silence just how I like it, of coarse sometimes we have our dorky moments but that's only sometimes. We are also both very competitive so of coarse we want an A for this project and only an A, so we are staring on it early.
 
"After we finish taking pictures and developing them, how about we show them to Sungjong and Taemin so they can pick the best ones?" Minho suggested.
 
I nodded in agreement knowing that both Jongie and Taemin have a good eye for pretty stuff so I'm sure they will pick the best ones.
 
We suddenly both felt something vibrate in our pockets. We grinned at each other before reaching into our pockets for our phones.
I unlock my phone and see its a text message from my lemon-candy Jongie, the cutest most y boy ever. I let out a happy sigh before opening up the message and read it.
 
"WHAT!!!!" Both me and Minho shouted at the same time. 
 
"Hyung, Jongie-ah says we are over" I want to cry so badly but I'm trying really hard not to. I notice that my effort was wasted when I felt something roll down my check and my eyesight getting blurry from the tears.
 
"You too? Wait something seems suspicious here. Taemin also said the same thing".
 
I stop crying and a little bit of hope rises in me. That is suspicious, they are probably playing a prank on us or something.
 
"Hyung, lets go and find out what their up to".
 
"Okay, let's go"
 
We start walking to Sungjong and Taemin's apartment. They better have a good explanation for this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minho POV
We arrive at Taemin and Sungjong's apartment. We knock a few times before Sungjong opens the door.
 
"Oh hey." Sungjong says, he seemed to not notice how angry and hurt Myugsoo looks right now. He keeps a poker face and looks indifferent, like he did not just breakup with my best friend a few minutes ago.
 
"LEE SU-"
I hold him by the hand and tell him to calm down. An angry Myungsoo is never a good Myungsoo.
 
"Can we come in?", I ask politely.
He nods and steps to the side too let us in. Before coming to us he locks the door.
The atmosphere is a bit awkward. We are currently sitting down on the sofa. Myunsoo and I are sitting on the long one while Sungjong is sitting on the smaller one.
 
"So...Hyung..." Sungjong turns to look at me totally ignoring Myungsoo.
"Why are you here? Do you need anything?"
 
"Yeah. Where is Taemin? We need to talk to you both". I stress out the we and both part.
 
"Oh he is-"
 
Just when he was about to answer my question, a very cute and adorable boy popped up, that cute and adorable boy was Taemin.
He came in smiling but once he saw me, his smile dropped drastically. He had a pizza box in his hand and set it down on the table in the middle.
 
"Hyung. What are you both doing here?". He said while sitting down next to Sungjong. I was disappointed because he chose to sit on the smaller sofa instead of the longer sofa...next to me. We didn't answer the question and silence filled the room.
 
Myungsoo was the first to speak after a few minutes of silence.
 
"Lee Sungjong and Lee Taemin, whatever you both are doing or planning, stop it now. Why did you break up with us? Is it a prank? Tell us the truth. Hurry".
 
Sungjong breathed in before answering, his words surprised me a bit.
"Hyung. Are you mad because you wanted to break up with me?If that is why I don't mind if you tell people YOU broke up with me. I know how your pride always gets in the way of things."
 
Myungsoo looked like he wanted to cry. He knew how much that hurt him. Myungsoo's pride is what took them so long to get together. Bringing that up, Myungsoo looked guilty and sad.
 
"We honestly don't love you guys anymore, both of us have been waiting for you guys to break up with us but since that wasn't going to happen any time soon...." he continued.
 
I turned to look at Taemin. 
 
I swallowed, which was a bit difficult before saying, "Is this true Taemin?"
 
He nodded.
"Yes hyung. I wanted to break up with you before you went to far. I heard you were going to propose to me. Sorry hyung."
It hurt, not only because he was saying it was true but because he knew I was planning on proposing to him, it hurt even more for some reason.
 
"I think you guys should go now. Sorry L"
Myungsoo was shocked when he heard that nickname, bringing back the bad memories. Bad memories when Sungjong used to loath Myungsoo.
 
Sungjong stood up and locked himself up in his room.
 
"Let's go Myungsoo." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, leading him to the door.
 
I took a last glance at Taemin before leaving, hoping he would tell that it was all a lie, but no that did not happen. So we left.
We were both quiet and said nothing when we reached our dorm. We went to sleep without a word.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry hyung but I can't loose this bet-Taemin
My acting skills are way tooooo good-Sungjong
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N: sorry for any grammar mistakes. Please point out any mistakes, English writing is not really my forte :(
also sorry, the first few chapters will be short:(
This is the livingroom and the sofas they were sitting on><