❝ Chapter 4 ❞

The Underground Rapper ❝Re-Releasing❞

CHAPTER FOUR ; JINYOUNG’S POV

 

EksnkmefiykApXIALjaRNz1FoXRLzp4UfCaZtIpi

There we were, face to face. I was staring into the eyes of the rapper.I must have looked crazy with my mouth gaped opened. “Are you okay?” He asked. I gave him a small nod in response. Blinking a few times, I came out of the shocked state I was in. My eyes motioned down to his arm that was still wrapped around my waist. Beanie boy cleared his throat as he quickly retreated his arm back to his side. “Sorry about that” A faint pink started to appear on his face. As shocked as I am to admit this, the position he is in is actually...pretty cute.

“It’s okay” I gave him a small smile. My focus went back to who I was trying to find. I started to look around frantically over the crowed to see if I could find Yubin anymore. “I need to find someone” Not much of giving him a thank you, I started to push my way through the other bodies. The people I practically pushed out of the way, gave me a dirty glare before back to enjoy the music blaring. Was this a club or concert?

I felt a tug at my arm. “Jinyoung! There you are!” Yubin said coming out of nowhere. Yubin put her hand on my shoulder “I’ve been looking for you” I took Yubin’s hand off of me. “Can we just go now? It’s late” I asked over the loud music. Sighing in defeat, Yubin nodded her head and turned around, leading the way to the exit. Yubin halted in her steps and looked at the guy was a few inches away from her. “Good job tonight Suga!” I watched as the two exchanged smiles with each other. My eyes narrowed down slightly on beanie boy. Suga? That’s his name?

sPA11enIhBHurFx0IGsR2b-2KO59YJnn3tXn4Z_H

“Are you going to come again?” Yubin asked as we made it back to my house. To be honest it wasn't as bad I expected it to be. I think I can handle it….I think. “Maybe” I said as I placed my hand on the latter. A sigh escaped my mouth once I realised how I even snuck out. Let’s just hope my window isn’t locked because if so I’ll have to go through the front door and that wouldn’t be pretty. “I’ll take that as a yes” Yubin grinned. I took a step up on the latter. “I’ll see you tomorrow” I laughed as I started to climb up.  

 

Author's Notes;  It’s 2016! My new year’s resolution is to COMPLETELY FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR! I made this story when I was in 8th grade (I think) and now Im a sophmore in highschool….Yikes! This story needs to be done asap! The only reason why this chapter is so short is because Im building off from the original chapter 4. Im not sure if I mentioned this before but this story is a re release because I had major writer's block when I got to chapter 33 or something like that haha. So excuse the short chapter as the 8th grade me didn’t know what to write at that time. I hope this re-release is a 1000 times better. THANKS FOR THE 440+ PEOPLE THAT HAVE STUCK AROUND THROUGHOUT MY BULL XD. Please don’t forget to subscribe and comment!

» layout credit