❝ Chapter 2 ❞

The Underground Rapper ❝Re-Releasing❞

CHAPTER TWO ; JINYOUNG’S POV

 

EksnkmefiykApXIALjaRNz1FoXRLzp4UfCaZtIpi

 

I went through all my clothes in my closet. There were two sections/piles created. On the right side of the closet were the ‘no’s’ while the bundle of clothes that were on my bed were the ‘yes’s’. I’m glad that the ‘yes’s’ were on the bed instead of the other way around. There was only a few pairs of clothes that I thought would be ‘appropriate’ opposed to the ones that weren’t. Now that I’m looking at them, they are the ones Yubin had forced convinced me to buy on our little shopping trip. I looked at the clock ‘I only have a few minutes to get dressed’

Quickly, I went through the pile of ‘yes’s’ and ended up pulling a pair of black jeans, a white shirt that has a cross on it, and a leather jacket...when did I even own a leather jacket? I shook the thought out of my head and slipped on a pair of converse. Now these I remember getting. It was on my 17th birthday that I was gifted with these, by Yubin of course. She had gone through my closet for something to wear for a date. Upon seeing no converse in there she vowed to get me a pair on my birthday...and that she did. There was a little argument between my father and her when he thought those shoes were unfit tap, tap... for his daughter.

I turned towards the tapping noise. A pebble caught my attention when it came flying up and hit my window. I peeked out only to see Yubin in a throwing position. Once she saw me, her arm with down and waved instead. Standing besides her was her older brother Yuhan waving me to come down. I walked over to my desk to grab the key to my window and my phone. Being as quiet as I can be, I opened the window and started to climb down the vine ladder. Once I reached the ground Yubin started to speak to me.  “You have everything you need?” She asked. I placed my hand on my back pocket only to feel my phone there, “Yeah” after I replied, Yubin linked her arm with mine and began to walk. “Now let’s go. We don’t need your parents spotting us”

 

sPA11enIhBHurFx0IGsR2b-2KO59YJnn3tXn4Z_H

Meanwhile
-3rd person-

The members of BTS were all lounging in the livingroom of the oldest member’s apartment. Being the oldest of group, it’s Jin responsibility to look after the boys, so his apartment is their second home. The boys usually come over when they don’t want to deal with their parents as they don’t really approve of what their sons are doing. Jin’s parents on the other hand was completely supportive of what Jin wanted to do with his life. Sadly the others’ parents wasn’t too supportive. Strangely Jungkook had kept performing a secret from his parents. It still a mystery to how but no one is questioning him on it.

Namjoon walked into the livingroom where the other member were getting ready to leave for the event. “Guys there is a change of plans” Namjoon spoke as he started to slip on his jacket. Six pair of heads turned in the direction of their leader. “We should do We Are Bulletproof Pt.1” (They are doing the 2015 version link). Groans could be heard from each of them. “This is the 4th time you changed the song” Jungkook threw his arms up in the air. Taehyung being the closest to the younger boy, flicked the boy’s forehead. “Stop complaining!” Jungkook brought his hand up and rubbed his forehead, easing the pain Taehyung have gave him. “Come on we are going to be late” Jin spoke as he picked up his car keys and started to head out the front door with the group following behind him.  

sPA11enIhBHurFx0IGsR2b-2KO59YJnn3tXn4Z_H

Jinyoung’s Pov

I could practically feel the ground vibrating as -from what I'm guessing- we get closer to the event. I looking around, I could tell we were in the downtown part of Seoul. Lights were illuminating from the signs of the tall buildings and from the many concession carts. We didn’t look out of the ordinary as there were others with their friends, having a good time together. It wasn’t until we turned the corner when it started to feel eerie. I pulled my jacket closer to me as we started to walk down an alleyway. As much as I wanted to question Yubin, I held my tongue.

Yubin pulled me closer to her as we started to go down stairs. We stopped on the second to last stair as we waited online. The line wasn’t too long but it was long enough for me. What can I say I'm an impatient person. After a while we moved up and met, what I assume to be, a bouncer. Yubin and her brother hand pulled up their sleeves showing the upright of their left hand. The tattooed bouncer placed a stamp on their hand and nodded at them in recognition. It was then when he turned to me that a look of confusion came across his face. “Who’s your friend?”

Yubin looked over at me with a grin, “She’s new” The older male eyed me up and down which caused me to become uncomfortable. I wasn’t used to the attention and I didn’t want his attention on me. He cleared his throat before speaking. “She doesn’t look like the type to be here” What gave it away? Was it the way my light brown hair was styled? Was it the way I dressed? Or was it how innocent I looked? I’ll go with the first one. “There’s a type?” I asked mostly towards Yubin and Yuhan but the man nodded his head with a smile. He grabbed my hand with his rough one and stamped me.

The male moved over to the side  “Have fun” He sent a wink my way before he opened the door. I ignored what he did and walked inside. The place was filled up a lot of people. It looked more like a club to be honest. “Do you see any place to sit?” Yubin asked over the music, skimming the place. Yuhan found some seats and pulled us over. The whole time walking there, I felt someone’s eyes on me. Once again, I pulle dmy jacket closer around continue to walk

sPA11enIhBHurFx0IGsR2b-2KO59YJnn3tXn4Z_H

At The Same Time
-3rd person-

J-hope was nodding his head to the beat of the song that was playing when his eyes fell upon 1 of the 2 girls that walked in. When he finished skimming over the light brunnete, he tapped Jimin on the shoulder. “Who is that” He asked while pointing towards the girl. Jimin knows most of the girls that were here so of course he had to ask him. Jimin looked at her “Nope… I haven’t seen her before” Jimin said as he was still looking at her “Seen who?” Suga cut in. J-hope pointed. It only took one look at here and he was already stuck in a trance. “She looks to…good to be her” Jimin commented. All Suga could do was nodded his head at his friend’s statement. He couldn’t stop looking at this mysterious girl.

sPA11enIhBHurFx0IGsR2b-2KO59YJnn3tXn4Z_H

Author's Notes;  The 2nd chapter is up woot woot! I hope you liked it! It took me longer to complete as I was getting distracted by multiple things. This last part was from the the original version of chapter 2 as I felt that there wasn’t really anything to change. Anyway please don’t forget to leave a comment, upvote, and subscribe <3

» layout credit