Chapter II

The Ghost of Wind

Chapter II

 

“What is this?” Hyungshik asked shocked.

“It seems that this is some sort of torture room, in the past they used these rooms to torture people to get the truth out of them” Kevin explained as he walked around the room looking around while Hyungshik hadn’t moved yet, he was still standing in the last step and he wasn’t planning on moving down any further.

 

“Hyungshik? Why are you still standing there?” Kevin asked as he looked up and saw that he didn’t move yet. He walked towards the unmoving boy and softly touched his arm before he pulled him off of the stairs onto the ground surprising the boy.

 

“You could have fallen down that is why I pulled you down, now would you please help me look for something? Like a key or something else so we can open the door there must be something here we can use right” Kevin explained making sure Hyungshik understood he didn’t mean harm to him.

 

“Okay but I still think it’s creepy in here” Hyungshik mumbled.

“Don’t worry we are already locked inside, what else can happen” Kevin joked but Hyungshik couldn’t laugh about it. They started to search for a key or something else but didn’t find much what could help them open up the front door.

 

Upstairs

 

Junyoung and Minwoo where check the bedrooms and the bathrooms one by one, there were 4 bathrooms and 10 bedrooms to be looked at, the bathrooms where easy and quickly searched but the bedrooms they searched together. Minwoo sighed and lay down on the bed after they entered the 7th bedroom he was tired and didn’t want to search anymore.

 

“Want to take a small break?” Junyoung asked as  he sat down next to him softly his hair.

“Hmmm, I’m tired and hungry” Minwoo mumbled softly.

“When we are done we will make some food, but now we need to make sure we aren’t missing anything I don’t want to wake up to find you not near me for any strange reason” Junyoung explained.

 

“I understand” Minwoo said looking at him.

“Come, 3 more bedrooms then I’ll make something to eat after that we can pick out bedrooms and go to sleep, we will see what we are supposed to do about the door tomorrow” Junyoung said holding out his hand waiting for Minwoo to grab it so he could help him get up.

 

“I have a bad feeling about something” Minwoo said as he looked at Junyoung.

“About what?” Junyoung asked.

“I don’t know, I just feel like we might missed something or that something will happen” Minwoo said as they started to walk out of the room they were in and closed the door behind them. Unknown to them Minwoo was right, someone was watching their every move once Minwoo and Junyoung were out of the room the person got out of his hiding place and walked toward the door and opened it softly as he exited the room and walked down the stairs, he saw a few people sitting on the couch in the living room and smirked before he entered the basement and locked the door behind him after making sure no one was in there anymore.

 

At the attic

 

The attic was covered in dust and there were a lot of boxes filled with old photo books and other old books, it looked like no one went there for the past 10 to 20 years. Dongjun and Taeheon quickly looked around but in the end they gave up cause there was too much dust and there just nothing that they could use that would break or fall apart when they touched it.

 

“Well let’s just not come here anymore for the rest of the stay” Taeheon said as they walked down the stairs.

“To dusty looks like no one has been there for a long time so there probably won’t be anything we can use anyway” Dongjun said agreeing with Taeheon as they met Minwoo and Junyoung on the way down stairs.

 

“Found nothing?” Junyoung asked.

“No, there was a thick layer of dust covering everything so it’s safe to say nothing was there and you?” Dongjun explained looking at Minwoo and Junyoung, Minwoo was holding onto Junyoung’s hand tightly as he was looking around making sure nothing was following them downstairs.

 

“We found nothing either but Minwoo feels like something is going to happen so we better stay on alert for a while” Junyoung said trying to comfort Minwoo but that didn’t work so well yet since he was to scared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@AyeeKon  thank you ^^ i hope you will enjoy this chapter ^^

who was the person who was watching the boys?

will the boys find out that they are being watched?

Read to find out (a)

please comment and subscribe (a)