Chapter IV

The Ghost of Wind

Chapter IV

 

“I’ll go with Heechul Hyung, if you want me too Siwan Hyung” Dongjun said looking at Siwan as he saw a discomforting look on his face, Dongjun knew something must have happened between the two of them and didn’t want to bring more awkwardness between them, maybe in the meantime he could talk to Heechul about what happened between them.

 

“That would be nice thank you  Dongjun” Siwan said smiling at the boy only to receive a glare from Heechul who angrily stood up and walked upstairs to Kwanghee’s room with Dongjun following him after bowing to Siwan apologizing.

 

“Hyung is something wrong between you and Heechul Hyung? Did something happen last night?” Minwoo asked concerned as he sat down next to Siwan and looked at him.

 

“Hmm I don’t know, it’s just the last few days I feel like he is paying a lot of attention to the rest of the members than me, don’t get me wrong he has been giving me a lot of attention before and this feels nice too but the only thing he talks about is the rest of the members, he doesn’t even bother to ask how I am feeling” Siwan said.

 

“Maybe the two of you just need a small break? I can sleep with you tonight if you want me to?” Minwoo asked looking at a now shocked Siwan.

“Hyung! Not like that, never I won’t hurt Junyoung like that” Minwoo said pouting.

“Minwoo, just watch with how you say it, some people may not be as understanding as us okay” Junyoung said looking at him smiling.

“Yes Hyung and I am sorry” Minwoo said pouting.

“It’s okay” Junyoung said smiling.

 

With Dongjun and Heechul

 

“Hyung is something bothering you or Siwan Hyung?” Dongjun asked as they walked up the stairs and into the room Kwanghee and Kevin used to look for the key of the front door and to see if Kwanghee’s stuff was still in his room.

 

“I don’t know, a few days ago he kept complaining that I spend too much attention on him and now when I spend less attention on him it’s not good either, I don’t know what is wrong with him” Heechul said.

 

“I see you are trying but maybe the two of you should just talk about it? That way you can see what is bothering him and then you can tell him what is bothering you, what if the two of you would break up because of this? You are still in the same group it’s not like you can ignore each other the whole time and I don’t want any of you leaving the group either Hyung” Dongjun explained looking at Heechul who was busy searching for the key.

 

“Don’t worry we won’t take it that far, now let’s look for the key so maybe we can get out of here” Heechul said.

“Okay Hyung, damn why is Kwanghee so messy” Dongjun mumbled.

 

In the basement

 

“Where did you leave the key to the door?, your friends are looking for it now and if they will find it they will leave without you, so why don’t you tell me where you placed it? Or do you want them to leave without you and your friend?” The guy asked looking at Kwanghee who looked at him really scared.

 

“It’s on the dresser in the hallway next to the basement door” Kwanghee said hoping they would just let them go. Taeheon looked at Kwanghee in shock, how could he just betray them like that, he wasn’t the only one who was captured.

 

“Yah, do you want them to capture the rest of the group too? Are you crazy they could have left and be free yet you are the one who betrayed us, for what? Why? I am here too so you are not alone” Taeheon yelled at Kwanghee before one of the guys hit him and taped his mouth shut telling him he was too loud.

 

“I just don’t want Kevin Hyung to leave me alone here” Kwanghee mumbled.

“You really think that kid has feelings for you? The only thing he did was make breakfast after they couldn’t find you, he didn’t even offer to go and check the bedroom you have shared to look for the key” The Guy said making Taeheon look at Kwanghee worried who didn’t lift his head to look at the guy.

 

With Kevin

 

“Hyung you okay? You have been silent ever since you woke up” Junyoung said looking at Kevin.

“I’m worried, and I heard something strange last night” Kevin spoke.

“What did you hear?” Junyoung asked.

“I am not sure, I thought I heard struggling and Kwanghee trying to yell out my name but at that time I thought I was dreaming” Kevin said looking down in shame.

 

“We will find them again, don’t wor…”

“Hyung, what is that sound?” Minwoo yelled interrupting Junyoung.

“what sound? What did you hear?” Junyoung asked.

“I heard an old door opening” Minwoo said looking at Junyoung.

“Basement door” Kevin said.

“what?”

“The basement door needs to be re-oiled, that is why it sounds like an old door. We never checked the basement for them right? I hope they are fine” Kevin said before he ran in the direction of the basement and tried to open the door, Junyoung followed him telling Siwan and Minwoo to look after breakfast. This time the door opened and Kevin walked down the stairs carefully trying not to make any sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@pikarina  hehe xd

What will happen next?

What will Kevin find out?

Will Siwan and Heechul talk about their feelings?

Read to find out (a)

please comment and subcribe (a)