Chapter V

The Ghost of Wind

Chapter V

 

When Kevin and Junyoung got downstairs they got a shock from what they saw, Kwanghee and Taeheon where tied up against some sort of table. There were also 2 other guys in that room who got a surprise that they got inside, this wasn’t according to their plan and they never discussed what they should do if they got in this situation.

 

“Who are you and why did you kidnap our friends?” Junyoung asked as he and Kevin ran towards the two boys who were strapped down and freed them. Once Kwanghee was free he hugged Kevin tightly muttering silent ‘thank you’s’ in his ear and Taeheon nodded at Junyoung as he got up from the table.

 

“How did you get in?” One of the guys asked.

“The door wasn’t locked” Kevin replied trying to calm Kwanghee down.

“Now tell us who you are and what you want” Junyoung asked.

“Someone gave us a note with orders, that is all I know” One of them said.

“With what orders? To scare us? To get rid of us? What?” Junyoung asked getting a little impatient.

“Calm down” Kevin said as he left Kwanghee sitting on the table and stood behind Junyoung trying to calm him down.

 

With Siwan and Minwoo

 

“Hyung they have been gone for a while now, should we go and look?” Minwoo asked as he looked at Siwan.

“Don’t worry they can take care of themselves” Siwan said making sure their breakfast won’t burn.

“Don’t we have to call someone?” Minwoo asked pouting.

“Why don’t you watch this and I’ll try and call the police if I can get any signal outside” Siwan said smiling and walked out the back door as he tried to call the police. Minwoo sighed and pouted he turned off the stove and saw that Heechul and Dongjun walked back into the kitchen.

 

“Hey, you know who I haven’t seen since this morning?’ Dongjun suddenly said.

“Who?’ Minwoo asked confused.

“Hyungshik, where is he?” Dongjun said looking at Minwoo and Heechul who was looking around the kitchen confused when he didn’t see Siwan there plus Junyoung and Kevin where missing too.

 

“Siwan is calling the police if you are looking for him and Kevin and Junyoung are in the basement, because we heard a weird noise” Minwoo explained.  

 

“I’ll get Siwan back inside and you go see what is going on in the basement” Heechul said looking at Dongjun.

“What about me then?” Minwoo asked.

“Is breakfast ready soon?” Heechul asked looking at Minwoo.

“I don’t know, oh you want me to finish it.. got it” Minwoo said pouting and got back to the stove and started to concentrate on finishing their breakfast.

 

With Heechul

 

Heechul sighed and looked at Siwan who looked troubled as he spoke to someone on the phone. Heechul smiled at Siwan as he saw that he saw him and stepped outside too, as he got near him he hugged him and listed to Siwan speak.

 

“Thank you” Siwan said and put his phone back into his pocket.

“I’m sorry, for whatever I did wrong and made you upset with me, but you have to trust me when I say that I love you and I don’t want to lose you over a stupid misunderstanding between us two” Heechul said and hugged Siwan

 

“It’s not that, it’s just that I don’t trust myself” Siwan said looking at Heechul for the first time being honest with his real feelings.

“What?” Heechul asked confused.

“I’m scared to love, I don’t want to be hurt in the end, I’ve seen it before and I got scared” Siwan admitted.

“I will never hurt you, I will never forgive myself if I ever hurt you” Heechul said and hugged Siwan.

 

Back downstairs

 

“Hey guy’s” Hyungshik said as he walked towards the two guys.

“What is going on?” Junyoung questioned.

“I’m sorry Hyung I didn’t mean for this to happen I just wanted to scare Kwanghee Hyung a little for what he has done to me” Hyungshik explained.

“The police has already been called Hyungshik and we can’t turn that back around” Junyoung explained.

“Just because of that prank a few weeks ago?” Kwanghee mumbled.

“Um, I didn’t know that you where such a good actor Kwanghee” Taeheon mumbled.

“What?” Junyoung said confused.

“Kwanghee entered here walking without any of their help” Taeheon said.

“So this was about you?” Junyoung asked looking at him.

“No he probably needed me to be an extra or something like that” Taeheon explained.

“Why?” Kevin asked stepping back from Kwanghee.

“Please don’t walk away from me, please let me explain everything” Kwanghee said pleading.

 

The Next Morning

 

When Minwoo woke up the next morning he was lying alone in his bed, he was a little confused but got out and walked into the living room where he saw Junyoung lying on the couch watching TV. Junyoung lifted his head when he heard footsteps and smiled when it was Minwoo.

 

“Morning” He said.

“Why are you here?” Minwoo asked.

“I couldn’t sleep and didn’t want to wake you up so I decided lay down on the couch” Junyoung explained.

“Is there something wrong?” Minwoo asked.

“No don’t worry too much about it” Junyoung said and mentioned for Minwoo to come and sit with him.

“Are you sure? Why else would you stay here? I wouldn’t have minded if you woke me up” Minwoo said as he sat down.

 

“I didn’t want to be a burden to you” Junyoung explained.

“You know I wouldn’t have minded it” Minwoo mumbled.

“I know but let’s talk about something else” Junyoung said and pulled Minwoo down so he was lying in front of him on the couch.

 

“What will happen to Kwanghee and Hyungshik?” Minwoo asked.

“That depends on what Taeheon decides on doing” Junyoung said.

“How is Kevin hyung doing?” Minwoo asked.

“On this early morning you are asking a lot of questions, I don’t know how he is doing but I’m sure that he’s feeling deceived” Junyoung explained and held onto Minwoo tightly making sure both of them wouldn’t fall off the couch.

 

In the bedroom

 

“What do you want me to do?” Taeheon whispered to Kevin.

“Why ask me?” Kevin asked surprised.

“I don’t want to upset you by what I may decide on my own” Taeheon explained.

“That is sweet of you but they also kidnapped you, and for what reason? Why would they kidnap you when it was about Kwanghee himself? Why would he kidnap himself, I want to know why he did it though” Kevin said.

 

“You can ask him yourself he is allowed to have visitors you know” Taeheon explained.

“I don’t think I will be able to handle sitting face to face with him and listen to him explain himself” Kevin explained.

“The police will ask him questions this afternoon, we could watch from another room while he explains everything to the police, if you want” Taeheon explained.

 

That afternoon

 

“Why did you take your band mate down to that basement and why did you tie him up?” The police officer asked.

“We didn’t mean to do it like that” Kwanghee said.

“Why did you get tied up also? What where you planning on doing?” The officer asked.

“I was confused about something and I just wanted to know how…” Kwanghee started.

“Before you continue speaking I must tell you that what you will say now will be recorded and your friend will decide on whether or not to press charges against you and your friend” The officer explained.

 

 “I… I have had feelings for one of my band mates and I wanted to know how he felt about me, if he would have been worried if I suddenly disappeared, I know it wasn’t a good plan and it wasn’t thought through well enough and I should have probably never have done it to begin with, who knows what he thinks of me now or if he still wants to see me or not” Kwanghee explained looking down at his hands which where folded on the table on front of him.

 

“This person that you have feelings for, was it the one who was also down in that basement with you?” The officer asked.

“No, he isn’t the person I have feelings for” Kwanghee answered.

“Was it one of the two who found you and your friend there?” The officer asked.

“Yes. I’m sorry but what has this to do with the investigation?” Kwanghee asked confused.

“This has nothing to do with the investigation there are some people who just want to know your thoughts, what were you thinking when you decided on doing something like this and why did you do it? If you had feelings for someone then you should have just asked that person in person and not wait on how that person will react if something happens to you” The officer explained to Kwanghee before he got up from his seat and left the interrogation room, not long after he left Kevin and Taeheon entered the room and closed the door behind them.

 

“I don’t understand? What is going on?” Kwanghee asked confused.

“We asked that officer for a favor, but we are not sure if we are supposed to be happy about what you did or not” Taeheon said sitting down on the chair the officer sat in first and Kevin stood behind him.

 

“I was wrong this should have never happened, I should have never asked Hyungshik to help me with this and I should have just been man enough to confront you about this” Kwanghee explained looking at Kevin who looked at the ground avoiding his gaze.

 

“You are right you should have never done this, I can’t speak for Kevin but I’m not so sure if I want to forgive you for this or not” Taeheon explained looking at Kwanghee.

 

A month later

 

Taeheon didn’t press charges against Hyungshik and Kwanghee but they had to stay a week in jail for all the trouble they had caused. Once Hyungshik and Kwanghee where free again all the members came to pick them up and they went back to their apartment, Kevin and Kwanghee had a good talk that day and decided that they would be honest with each other from now on and  they would slowly start on their relationship. Heechul and Siwan got over their insecurities and started to be more comfortable together when they were alone and when they were with the other members. Minwoo and Junyoung also got more comfortable together and sometimes they forgot they were in the presence of other people.

 

“Hyung please go to your own bedroom, the couch is something we all use!” Hyungshik said as he saw Junyoung on top of Minwoo that evening.     

 

 

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

I hope i didn't make you wait too long,

I had a huge writers block and i didn't know how to finish this story

I hope this last chapter didn't dissapoint anyone who is still reading this chapter

Thank you for reading and commenting ^^