Chapter I

The Ghost of Wind

Chapter I

 

“You have to be kidding me” Kwanghee said as he looked at the building.

“They want to let us stay here?, it looks like it’s going fall apart form misery” Kevin mumbled.

“ Let’s just enter first, maybe it’s just the outside that looks like this” Junyoung said looking at the building skeptical but tried to be positive for the rest of the members, since the building looked pretty bad on the outside.

 

“Hyung, how can you let us stay here! The building looks like it will collapse the moment we enter” Kwanghee yelled angry into his phone as soon as their manager picked it up.

‘It may be an old building but the inside is better than the outside, it used to belong to my grandmother so don’t worry it’s save’ The manager said.

“It’s not dusty right? It looks like it’s haunted too” Kwanghee whined.

‘Just go inside and you’ll find out, it may be an old house but saying it’s haunted are you crazy? Of course it’s not haunted, now just enjoy your vacation’ The manager explained before ending the conversation.

 

“We are stuck?” Heechul asked.

“As good as, let’s just enter if it looks as bad as the outside I’m calling them again” Kwanghee said angry and took the lead in walking up the steps of the mansion before opening the door and entered the mansion.

 

“Wow” Kwanghee said as he entered the mansion and looked around in amazement.

“It’s not as bad as it looks?” Junyoung asked as he followed in Kwanghee’s footsteps and entered too with the rest following him inside too, once everyone was inside the mansion the doors closed on their own and locked the boys inside. All their heads turned to the door in shock, Taeheon walked to the door and tried to open it but it wouldn’t open no matter how hard he pulled or pushed them.

 

“We are stuck” He said as he gave up on trying to open the doors.

“Dang, no reception I can’t call the managers” Kwanghee said.

“Hyung’s, the fridge is filled with all sorts of food and drinks that could last us for at least 2 weeks” Hyungshik said as he re-entered the living room with Dongjun following him.

 

“That’s nice, but we have bigger issues then food right now” Junyoung said trying his best not to sound to mean to the two youngest  members of their group who missed the part about the door closing itself and locking them inside.

 

“What is it?” Dongjun asked confused.

“The door closed on its own and locked us inside” Taeheon explained to the two youngest members.

“What?” Hyungshik and Dongjun asked shocked.

“Is there a back door?” Heechul asked looking at the both boys.

“Yes and a window that you can slide open too” Dongjun answered.

“Okay, I’ll make groups and then we will go and explore the house cause standing here the whole time doesn’t help us get out of here” Junyoung started before he looked at each of the members before deciding the groups.

 

“Heechul and Siwan, Check out the kitchen and see if the doors can be opened, also check the backyard if the door and window can be opened. Kevin, Hyungshik and Kwanghee check the basement and the other doors here in the living room and hallways. Taeheon and Dongjun check the attic if there is one and the top floor, Me and Minwoo will check the other floor. Please be careful and don’t injure yourself, also please make sure that you have checked everything and didn’t miss something that may be of use to us” Junyoung explained to everyone before they parted with each other and started to check on the points that Junyoung had explained to them.

 

Siwan and Heechul walked towards kitchen, they tried to open the door but it wouldn’t open. Siwan started to look for the key around the kitchen and Heechul walked towards the window that could open up too, it took him a while to figure out how that worked but in the end he opened it and started to look outside for anything he could use. Kevin and Hyungshik walked down to the basement while Kwanghee looked through the living room to see what was there.

 

“Hyung, where is the light switch?” Hyungshik asked as he walked down the stairs and into the dark basement following Kevin since he was scared he might hit a wall in the dark or miss a step on the stairs.

 

“Wait don’t move, I’ll try to find it” Kevin said and moved his hands along the wall to find the light switch, he smiled once he found it and switched the light on only to be surprised by what was in the basement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First update ^^

@pikarina Thank you and i'll try but i can't promise you anything ^^

What did they find in the basement?

What is in the backyard?

will they be able the unlock the front door too?

Read to find out (a)

please comment and subscribe (a)