Day Four { 004 }

35 days to make a nerd fall in love

chapter four; Day Four { 004 }

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg


Kai sat in the classroom and yawned, the lesson was bored, like always. His teacher seemed to love making the students sleepy, cause almost everyone was sleeping or trying to not sleep. And the teacher? Well, he didn't care. He never cared about what his students did, he was like 'I don't care what you guys do in school as long as I get my money for it'.

His friends were all busy with sleeping or messaging someone with their phones, so Kai sat there, alone, and was bored as the hell. Looking around the class he saw Chen sitting there, trying to keep his eyes open as he stared to the teacher. Even he seemed to be tired, even the nerd seemed to be bored of the lesson. That had to mean something.

Chuckling quietly he decided to take his phone and write Chen, since he got the number of the nerd yesterday – without Chen knowing about it. But what should he write? The kingka had to be careful, he didn't want Chen to find out it was him who messaged him so quickly, he wanted to play a little game first. So what could he write? Well, luckily almost everyone in the class was busy with their phone so it wouldn't be that conspicuously if he would text him with something about the lesson.

So Kai decided to just write something simple, he wanted to know if Chen would answer him. And if yes, what he would answer. Opening the message app he quickly wrote the SMS before sending it to the nerd. Luckily he sat behind him so he could watch Chen's reaction without making it obvious.

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend

Be careful that you don't fall asleep, we don't want our nerd to get bad marks, do we? ;)


 

Chen was looking to the teacher, trying to listen to what he said. It was pretty hard, even for him. Their teacher was just so bored and the young boy hated that the teacher didn't care if they learn something or not. Because Chen loved to learn something, he loved it when his teachers taught him. But this teacher.. he was different, he was stupid. Chen didn't like him and he was sure, he would be better in teaching than this teacher.

Being busy with writing some notes on his paper he was kind of shocked when his phone vibrated. Looking around shortly he took it out and looked at it. Tilting his head the wondered, he seemed to have a new message. But who would write him? The only one he could think of was Xiumin, but his friend was in the hospital and so he didn't has his phone with him.

Opening the message he read it quickly before looking around, who the hell wrote him this message? And how did this someone get his number? He never gave it to anyone except of Xiumin and he knew, his friend would never give his phone number to anyone. But maybe that person was the one who placed his phone on his desk yesterday? He didn't know who was that person, maybe it could be the same one.

To: Your Further Friend

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

Who are you? And why do you have my number?!


 

He quickly wrote back and put his phone away again, he didn't want to think more about that person. At least not now, they had class, he needed to listen to the teacher and learn, even when he had this weird and way too stupid teacher. He wanted to get good marks, he wanted to go on a good university, and he had to work for it. Feeling that he got a message again he sighed and decided to stop learning, he would search the things in the internet later. Taking his phone out he read the message.

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend

Who? Well, I am your further best friend~ And why.. Let's say the heaven gave me your phone and told me to save your number so I could get close to you. C:


 

To: Your Further Friend

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

What the hell is wrong with you? Tell me who you are, this is not funny. And I don't want to get close to any of you guys. I just want to be alone, okay?


 

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend.

But, why? You need to have friends and I could be a good friend for you~


 

To: Your Further Friend.

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

I have friends! I have my XiuXiu, I don't need more. And I don't even know who you are, so why should I be friend with you?


 

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend.

If I tell you who you are.. will you be my friend then?~


 

To: Your Further Friend.

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

Aish, shut the up. You don't even know if we could be friends 'cause you don't know anything about me.


 

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend.

I don't? Well, you love to play soccer, at least with your XiuXiu. You also love to read and listen to music. And you're good at playing computer games or anything else with the computer! Your favorite book is Harry Potter and your favorite music is Usher, right?


 

To: Your Further Friend.

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

.. how do you know that things about me?


 

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend.

I have my ways to find it out~ so, what's your favorite song of Usher? Mine is DJ got us falling in love.~ It's an awesome song, isn't it?


 

To: Your Further Friend.

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

Yeah, it's mine too. But I love every song of him, he is such an amazing artist. I sometimes wish I could be like him, singing everywhere I want...


 

To: My Nerdy Nerd.

From: Your Further Friend.

Singing? You like to sing? Do you have a good voice?


 

To: Your Further Friend.

From: My Nerdy Nerd.

Okay, I've said to much. Bye.


 

And with that, Chen put his phone away and started to listen to his teacher again. But Kai couldn't, he couldn't listen to his teacher anymore, not even if he wanted to. He was staring at Chen and thinking about what he just found out. His further boyfriend loves to sing, hm? The young Asian wondered how Chen sounded like when he sings. He wished he could listen to the nerds voice but he was sure, Chen wouldn't sing in front of him. Not in this situation, sadly.

So Kai had to get closer to him soon, he really wanted to hear the voice of the other boy. It kind of worried him, why did he care so much about the other boy? It was just a bet, so why was he thinking so much about Chen? He shouldn't do that, he shouldn't think about the nerd all day long. It was just a bet, nothing else..

Before he could do anything or even write Chen again the school bell rang and that meant they could finally go home. Finally Kai would get away from Chen, but being home didn't mean he could stop with his plan. Even later at home, Kai kept messaging with Chen, even though the other boy seemed to try to stop their conversation sometimes. At the end Chen always answered which made Kai kind of happy, which he really didn't understand why. Why made a stupid message from the nerd him happy? What was wrong with him? 

He was sure, he had to find that out soon. Very soon, before it would be too late. 
 

 


 


 

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» author's ramblings:   -flips everything- OMG I'M SO SORRY Q_Q but well, I had school things and was lazy and am like always tired. XD I try to be quicker now but I cant promise, mianhaeyo Q_Q but it's my last school year so yeah, i hope you guys understand that and won't be mad at me? Q_Q
And sorry for this bad chapter omg. I promise the next one will be better, don't hate me~~

-AngelsEmotioniel♥

» layout credit