Day Two { 002 }

35 days to make a nerd fall in love

chapter two; Day Two { 002 }

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg


He had thought about it all day long. After the school finally ended he went home, took a notice book and started to write all his ideas down. He really took this bet serious, he wanted to win it so badly. He wanted to show everyone how awesome he is, that he can make everyone fall for him, even this nerd who never talks to anyone. And so he had to make a plan, a plan where he could be sure everything would be okay.

But he still didn't know how to start it, he couldn't decide for a way. Kai never really has to decide for anything, he always had someone who did it for him. Like he never had to decide what to eat, as soon as he came home he already had food on the table for him. The only thing he always decided by himself was his clothes and style. And at least in that he was really good in it, his style was always perfect and he knew that.

Kai~”, he heard someone calling his name as he walked to the school. Turning around he saw his best friend, Kyungsoo, walking to him. “Annyeong Kyungsoo~”, Kai said with a small smile on his lips as he shortly waved to him. Right after Kyungsoo arrived beside him he started walking again, dragging his friend with him. “What's up?”, Kai asked as he looked to his older friend.

He quickly put his earphones away and walked a bit faster, he hated to walk to school. School wasn't that bad for him, he was good in it, the students liked him, the teacher liked him, so it was actually pretty nice. But he hated to walk to school, it felt weird for him. Like everyone staring at him, old and young people. Not like he hated that, but he always thought they would judge him for something. It was weird, but he really didn't like it. And Kyungsoo knew it, he knew how much his friend hated that, so he walked faster as well.

Quickly they arrived at school and went to their classroom. Sitting down on their usual seats Kai looked around, searching the nerd he had to make fall for him. Sadly Chen still wasn't here, so Kai couldn't start his 'plan', even though he didn't really had one. After thinking so long he decided to just be creative, that a huge plan wouldn't help this time. But to be he wouldn't be able to do so as long as Chen wasn't here.

I hope today will be more interesting than yesterday... Our teachers really need to find a better way to teach us, right, Kai?”, Kyungsoo said as he watched his best friend. The older boy decided to not ask why Kai looked around all time long, he knew Kai wouldn't tell him the reason anyway, just like yesterday. So he didn't even tried it, he would find it out earlier enough, he knew that.

Yes.. the lessons are really bored.~ But maybe I could get some sleep later, I didn't really slept this night” Kai laughed quietly as he looked to his friend as well. He gave up looking for Chen, he just would talk to the nerdy boy after lesson or after school or something. As long as he finally found a way to talk to Chen he will be happy, that's better than just doing nothing. As long as Chen wouldn't ignore him, he hoped he wouldn't.

Right after Chen finally went to his seat the teacher arrived as well, so Kai didn't have a chance to talk to the nerd so soon.


 


 

----------------------------------------------

 


 

Finally the school bell rang, which meant they finally had break. So Kai finally got a chance to talk to Chen. But he didn't want to do it in front of his best friend, he knew Kyungsoo would ask him why he talked to the nerd all day long, Kai didn't want that. He hated it when someone kept annoying him with one question, even when that someone would be his best friend Kyungsoo. He just hated it.

Come Kai, let's go to the others, they already wait for us”, Kyungsoo said to his friend as he finished packing his stuff together. Shaking his head Kai smiled at his friend. “I.. I have to ask the teacher something, go alone, okay? I'll come later.”, he excuses himself and kept smiling so Kyungsoo would believe him. His best friend nodded shortly, but he didn't really seem to believe Kai. “Oh.. okay, but hurry”, he said as he took his things and left the classroom.

Kai waited till he couldn't see or hear Kyungsoo anymore before he walked over to Chen, who still was busy with packing his things together since he didn't have to hurry. Almost slamming his hand on the desk he made the nerd looking at him with a weird look. Sighing quietly the kingka run one hand through his hair and leaned against the other table while he kept looking at Chen.

Yah, Kim Jongdae.”, he started, but already got corrupted by the other boy. “It's Chen for you, Kim Jongin” Kai tilted his head to the side, why did the nerd sound so.. annoyed? And why did he glare at him like that, Kai did nothing wrong, did he? Shaking his head shortly he sighed and nodded. “Fine, Chen. Why is your nickname even Chen? Does that make any sense for you?”, tilting his head again he stared at the nerd who didn't really seemed to be interested in this conversation.

Why the hell do you care, hm? Kai isn't better than Chen, is it?”, his voice sounded a bit annoyed, at least for Kai. Why the hell was he annoyed, Jongin just wanted to talk to him, there was nothing wrong with it. He himself got kinda annoyed cause Chen was still packing his things, like he didn't really listen to Kai anyways. And he hated it when someone wasn't listening to him. No matter if he is a nerd or not, it wasn't okay for Kai that he packed his things while Kai talked with him – or at least tried to talk to him.

yeah. What ever. I wanted to ask you something, Chen. So stop packing your things and look at me!”, he raised his voice a little bit, even when he didn't want to, he couldn't control it. He just hoped that the other boy didn't hear that. But he was sure Chen heard it, the boy was smart, of course he would find out that Kai got annoyed by his actions. Maybe he only did it because he wanted to annoy the kingka?

Jongdae just laughed quietly as he packed his stuff in his back before he stood up, finally looking at the boy in front of him. “What do you want from me, Kai? Why are you here, talking with me, the nerd no one likes, when you could be with your kingka-friends and laugh with them about I don't even care what, hm? Why are you here with me in this classroom alone, when you could be outside where all your fangirls could adore you, hm?” He asked and crossed his arms.

Oh well, Chen really didn't seem to like Kai. That was not good at all. But why did he hate him? Kai never did anything to him, he was a nice boy. He never was mean to anyone, not like other people. So why did Chen thought so bad about him? He really had to find that out.

I wanted to ask if you want to hang out with us, or me, sometimes.”, he said as he tried to seem not interested in what just happened. He really hoped Chen said yes, it would make everything way easier like that. But looking at Chen's face he saw that the nerdy boy didn't really seem interested as well, sadly. And as the boy laughed again Kai was sure he wouldn't say yes to his question.

Good joke. I am not interested in hanging out with you and your weird friends, I don't fit to you guys anyway. Bye”, Jongdae said before taking his bag and walking away, leaving the kingka all alone. He didn't care that Kai looked after him, he didn't care what the boy thought now. Why did Kai even want to talk to him? Why did the kingka talk to him, the nerd? He really didn't get that.

Taking out his phone he decided to write his best and only friend, Minseok, a short message, telling him about Kai's action. Minseok, also known as Xiumin, also knew how to help Chen with those things, he always knew the reason and all. At least it seemed so for Chen.

Yes, Chen was smart, he was actually one of the smartest students of the school, when not even the smartest one, but he wasn't good in those things like talking with others or having friends. He wasn't good with this social things, not like Xiumin. That was actually the reason why he told Xiumin about the thing with Kai.

While Chen was texting his friend Kai stood still there, in the class and looked to the door. What the hell did just happen? Did the nerd really just said that to him? He didn't want to be friend with him? No one ever said that to Kai, no one. They all always wanted to be close to him, to make him like them. This was a really new situation for him, but he wouldn't say he didn't like that. He kind of really liked this situation, it seemed interesting for him. He was sure, this would get really funny for him.

 


 


 

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» author's ramblings:   And finally, here is the second chapter. Sorry for taking so long D: School, work, friends and all that kept me busy.. but I hope you guys like it :3 See ya hopefully soon~

-AngelsEmotioniel♥

» layout credit