Forever Yours: Until My Last Breath

K-pop One Shots

              Kevin's here again watching Sarah and Eli hug under the tree. Wow, so much for forever, huh? He shook my head and turned around. He was about to walk away when he felt a tug on his shirt. Soemone grabbed him by his wirst and turned him around.

 

Eli.

 

      Kevin raised his eyebrow at him and tried to pull his wrist away from Eli's grasp. Kevin looked at Sarah who smiled at him sheepishly and said with a low breaking voice, "Now that I know that Eli will always choose you over me, I decided to let him go. You don't have to be angry at him anymore. He's officially yours."

Kevin heard himself gasp under his breath. Wow, she's really being serious abotut his, isn't she? Does that mean Eli is finally mine? he thought. Kevin looked at Eli, appalled. Eli smiled at him and his cheeks began to turn pink.

They're serious about this!

     Kevin didn't know where did his strength came from but he felt the rush inside him. Kevin hugged Sarah and he kept on muttering sorry under his breath. He didn't know how to react but he knows inside he feels very happy knowing that at the end of the day, Eli chose him. And he would always choose Kevin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you really say that to her?" Kevin asked Eli.

      They went to the park after the talk with Sarah. Kevin could finally breathe hapily and carefree starting today. He knows that they're safe. There's nothing and no one that could break them apart. It was so easy for them to walk together now. Eat ice cream, play at arcades, be cute at photobooths. Kevin was finally happy.

"Are you doubting what she said? Or do oyu just want me to say it to you face to face?" Eli asked Kevin and smiled at him.

"I think for em it's the latter. I don't think you, out of all people, have he guts to say things like that about you at all." Kevin answered Eli playfully. He knows Eli can say that. He just wants to hear it from him. Hear everything from him.

"I love you, Kevin. I am ready to give up everything that I have just for you. I want you to know and I'll do anything to prove that I can do better than what you think of me. I'll change just for you. I am yours until my last breath."

Kevin was totally speechless. He didn't think that Eli would really spit it all out just for him. He reached for Eli's hands and squeezed them, as if to say tha he can't say anything. He forced something, say anything back to Eli.

"I-I love you too. I did from the very start. And I know that I won't regret choosing you over anybody else." he whispered the words out of his mouth. It's liek music to Eli's ears. Hearing Kevin breathe those words ignite little jolts in his heart.

"I know. And I will never stop loving you."

"You don't have to change for me, Eli. I love you just for who and what you are now. To me, you'll always be perfectly imperfect. And beign with you? That's what important means for me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'M SORRY! I know I at even updating but I hope you liked you this ended. Since this is a one shot it's supposed to be really short. :D When I update soon, it will be another story. I am just not yet sure which charcters I'll be using! So stay tuned! :">