Your Guardian Angel

K-pop One Shots

This is a TaePyo one shot. Dedicated to all the TaePyo shippers like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I hate being here. I endure all the days inside this hellhole alone. I hate everyone here. All of them sees me as their prey. They think they're always superior than me. I can't fight back because there's too many of them. So I always end up getting beaten and tased and pushed around by all of my hyungs in our school.

I hate being weak.

I hate being me.

       Nobody here thinks I'm important. I never felt special to anyone here. Maybe it's because I'm too hard to be liked. I'm not attractive, I'm not charming, I don't have a body to die for. (A.N/ Everything Pyo is thinking here is not true and you guys not that. Pyo is so adorkabl-y gorgeous. ) I stopped walking when I bumped someone. I slowly looked at him andvready to run away when I saw a different face than who I was expecting.

Lee Taeil.

 

Taeil-Hyung.

 

      I'll always love him. The way he smiles at me when we bump each other at the hallways, see each other at the canteen. His sweet voice saying hi to me or bidding goodbye. Everything about him is perfect. And he's the reason why I'm striving to be alive. Taeil is a senior student while I am a sophomore.

     He flashed hat smile at me and said, "Yah, Jihoon-ah. Do you have something for lunch?" he immediately asked.

"Of course I have. W-Why do you ask, Taeil-hyung?" 

"Do you want to go lunch with me later? I'll meet you at the tree at the center of the soccer field." he smiled

    I just nodded at him and went on walking to my next class before lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Pyo!" someone called out.

 

Woo Jiho.

 

        I felt the eyebrow twitch at that voice. At his existence. The mere fact that this person ruined my school years until now pisses me off. I tried to walk away from him, walk to my seat. That all I wanted; to get this class done with.

"Stop pestering me, Jiho-HYUNG." I whispered, applying more stress to the word hyung.

"Someone has the guts to answer back now, Jiho!" Minhyuk-hyung chuckled at him. My jaw locked ang started walking to my seat. When will they stop bothering me? Don't they get tired of beating me every single day?

"I am also surprised right now, Jiho. I thought this little puppy was always quiet." Kyung added.

      Yukwon and Jaehyo stayed quiet though which is surprising because these two are demons just like all of them in their group. They make my days in these school a living hell.

     Woo Jiho's group is popular. Girls run behind them, hoping to get a smile or an hello from someone in their group. Boys wants to be with them or to BE them. Everybody strive to be like them. I just don't see why. They think everyone else that isn't in their group are losers. And I'm the major loser. They hate my guts. I am boring. They see me as a jester and I hate it.

"Yah, stop ignoring us. You always liked talking with us right? You're missing out, Big Boy. The chance to be with us." Jiho smirked.

"Who would want to be with you, hyung? Not me that's for sure." I grinned, I guess I am immune to all the pain they've caused me.

"verybody want to be with us, Big Boy." And Jiho punched me on the stomach. (A/N: I'm so sorry, Jihoon. I love you you know) I curled up and held my stomach in pain.

       I felt Yukwon grab me by my arms, tyring to make me stand. I tried to shrug him off, but his grip was too strong. I earned another jab from Minhyuk. His fist getting molded on my skin. I tried my best to stand, to show them I could fight back. I tried punching Jaehyo, but he easily dodged my punch. I heard Jiho chuckle and showered be with punches and kicks. I don't even know how I ended up on the floor. I guess my knees are just too weak to support me.

I am weak.

      I know that I'll always be. Jiho and hsi friends always prove that to me. I waited for my vision to blacken. I know I would end up in the clinic again. I would beg the nurses not to tell anyone about this. It's okay, I'll get used to it.

 

Then I heard him talking.

 

His voice starting to get near me.

 

The footsteps nearing to where I am. I know exactly who this is, I tried to smile but the lips won't allow me. The skin would break much badly than it is now. I know from the back of my mind I am happy because he's here. Maybe just to stop them, maybe not for me, but he's here. That's what matter to me.

"Hey, Jiho stop pestering the kid. Just let him be!" Taeil exclaiemd.

"Alright, hyung. As you wish." Jiho answered and laughed. He and his friend stopped and went on with their business. That surprised me, I guess they only respect Taeil-hyung so much that's why. He's older than Jiho anyways.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taeil-hyung immediately asked and went to pick me up.

"I guess..." Well, what do you think, hyung?

"You shouldn't let them do this to you, Jihoon-ah. You should be fighting back." Taeil-hyung whispered on my ear and went to guide me to the clinic.

I can't. I'm just going to be this weak until I graduate. Doing nothing, but to endure everything.

     I can't bring myself to say those things to him. I just don't want him to feel sad for me. I can't bear to see Taeil-hyung sad. Hes the only one who makes me happy. I looked at his face and tried to smile even though my lips are chapped.

"Why, Jihoonie? Why do you let them do this to you? I can't always be there for you." he said, half-stressed and half-pitiful.

"Because I know that no matter where they may take me. No matter where they plan to harrass or hurt me, you'll always be there to rescue me, hyung."

       Taeil-hyung went quiet. I want to smack my hed against the table for saying everything that I just said. That is just plainly stupid of me. Ugh, Jihoon. Can you be at least good around Taeil-hyung? What is he thinking? Is he mad at me for saying that? Is our frienship over?

"I can't bear to lose you, hyung. You're my only hope t survive here." I pleaded.

      Taeil smiled at me. Not that usual plain smile, but something else.  Somehting about his smile made me calm and happy. I think that somethign tells me he feels the same.

"I don't want to lose you too, Jihoon-ah. You're my sweet little whale." he laughed softly.

 

"I won't let them hurt you anymore, Jihoon. I'll always be thre for you. I'll be your guardian angel. I promise to fight for you when you're too weak to fight for yourself." He murmured and pulled me into a tight hug, planting a soft kiss on my cheeks.