Tutorial 101: Find the Equation for Kiss No. 1

K-pop One Shots

Dedicated to my, Yeobo, who is a hardcore supporter of Zikyung. I hope you'llenjoy this short one shot! ☺ ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiho (Zico)’s POV

I can't get anything right, Kyunggie!" I protested as I draw a tornado on my scratch paper.”

                Kyung sighed and rolled his eyes. He looked at me and then on my blank answer sheet and shook his head. I felt like I disappointed Kyunggie again. It felt like a string was tugged in my heart. I never wanted to disappoint him. I want him to be proud of me.I wanthim so say that I can improve my skills. Even it involves my mortal enemy.

Mathematics.

                I could never get why I need to even do these problems. First of, they’re not my problems. Math needs to grow up and handle them like a man. Second, I know I at it, so why am I here again pushing my brain cells to their limit trying to solve them?

Oh yeah, Kyung.

                Kyung wants me to improve. He believes that I can learn the techniques of Mathematics if I focus on them. I tried to believe him. Kyung is the only person that stayed with me all this time trying to make me see I’m a great person. That’s what I liked about Kyung; he’s always positive about everything. Sometimes he feels negative, but he would just shrug them off. Why am I being like this again? Oh yeah, Math.

“Let’s try this number again, Jiho. You’ll get it right this time I know.” Kyung smiled.

                I shooked my head and plopped down on my bed. I closedmy eyes and tried to rest for a while. Iknow Kyung would be mad at me, but I miss those angry eyebrows that meet when he’s so pissed. I want to know what he would say, seeing me this relaxed on the bedand not caring about my Math problems.

“Woo Jiho! Solve number one. This is the easiest question I gave among all of these problems. Go back here and focus.” Kyung warned with his serious tone.

I guess that only happens when he’s with me. I always give Kyunggie a hard time.

“No! Ugh, what would I obtain solving for number one?” I asked him with my utter most bored tone.

“Skills in Math, Jiho; that’s what you’re gonna get.” Kyung answered then smirked.

                He knows I hate when he’s being too harsh on me. I can solve Math problems pretty easy! He just needs to give me a little more time and not rush me like this.

“Wow, you know have the guts totell that tome. I thought you’re patient enough to let me learn?” I told him and pouted.

                Kyung’s eyestwitched andhe looked away from me. He sighed deeply and pointed on my paper.

“Focus, Jiho. You’re mind is still flying around somewhere.”

Flying around somewhere I can kiss you; right here and right now.

                Wow, Jiho. What the heck are you even thinking? Kyunggie doesn’tliek you like that. He’s not gay unlike you, who can’t even tell a signle word about who you are to Kyung, your own best friend. I scolded myself inside my head.   

“What?” Kyung asked me with his eyes ready to run out of his eye sockets.

“What is it?” I asked him curiously. I started to write something on my paper, butKyung suddenly grabbed my pen andslammed it down the tablewith such force.

“Repeat what you said, Woo Jiho.” Kyung said, with a hint of smirk in the way he said the words.

“What, Kyunggie? I didn’t say anything. Let’s just go back to solving theseproblems and get over with.”

“I heard you the first time. I just want to make sure you said the same thing I heard.” Kyung said, not hiding the fact that he’s grinning now. What the hell is his problem? What is he smiling for?

Oh, .

                Did I seriously say those things out loud? Oh no, that can’t be. Kyung can’t know what I’m thinking about him. Kyung can’t actuallylearn the fact that I like him! All the things that happened like 10 minutes ago flashed right into my head. Ohmo god, Jiho you’re so stupid. Can anyone be more stupid than you? No.

“Did-Did I say that out loud?” I whispered to Kyung.

                Kyung chuckled and shook his head. He sat down onmy bed and raised his eyebrow to me as if saying ‘What do you think?’

“Forget I said anything, Kyunggie. I don’tmean anything I said okay? I just,I was just lost and day dreamed about somethings, can we just go back to solving Math problems?” I panicked andlooked back on my paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyung’s POV

                It’s so fun seeing Jiho paniclike this. It makes me fall for him more than I am now. Jiho doesn’t knowit, but I’ve beenliking himever since. I was tooscared totell him because I know hwon’t feel the same thing that I do. And now that thosewords cameout form his mouth? I would wanthim to say them again and and again. They sound sopretty form him. It makes my heart beart really fast. Dang it Kyung, you are really greasy.

“I promise you, it’s not what you think it is.” Jiho tried to push the thought away by looking away but he knows better than me that itwon’t work that way.

“Woo Jiho; I’ve known you ever since we’re in kindergarten. I know how you-“

 “No! It’s not what you-“

                I waited for his reaction. Nobody interrupts me when I’m talking. Jiho should have known this better than me.

Priceless.

His expression is so priceless!

I would love to record this moment, but the only camer rolling is the one in my head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiho’s POV

What the hell just happened here? Can Kyugn actually explain to me what happened when one second before we’re only talking about Math and now…we’re here?

 

He kissed me.

 

Kyung kissed me.

 

“Don’t interrupt me while I’m talking. You know I hate that, Jiho.” Kyunggie stated as a matter of fact, as ifnothing happened. As if he didn’t actually steal my first kiss.

 

Goddamn it, Woo Jiho. Calm down your teenage hormones. I could actually feel it in me. I wantto grabe Kyung right there and then and kissed himaback and get angry because he stole something important from me, but surprisingly I just stood there waiting  for someone to break the ice.

 

Wow. How nice.