Forever Yours

K-pop One Shots

"You've been quiet all throught out the trip, Kevin. What's wrong?" Sarah asked.

        Sarah is the current girlfriend of Eli and Kevin knows he won't stand a chance. Eli introduced her to him today and he's been ignoring both of them ever since. Kevin is looking out the window, imagining that it's only him and Eli inside hte car right now. He flets two strong arms tap his shoulders.

 

Eli.

 

He felt himself immediately blush but shrugged the feeling off and looked at Kevin wearing a pissed-off face.

"What now?" He asked Eli who smiled at him and pinched his nose.

"You know you don't look good when you look pissed." Eli laughed at him.

       Kevin loves that laugh. It's like bells in his ears ringin just for him. No Sarah in the picture. That's what Kevin wants but he knows he'll never get that. Eli loves Sarah. And Sarah couldn't live without him. So it feels like a one-sided love.

"Yeah, right. As if you look good in anything." Kevin scoffed.

"Aww, don't I look good in this checkered polo shirt?" Eli pouted. It took all the strenth in Kevin not to melt because of that pout. It makes him want to kiss Eli. That's absurd Kevin thought to himself and shook his head and remained silent.

     After years of sulking alone, they arrived at the restaurant Eli promised to them. Kevin didn't know why he brought him here since he can see clearly it's a date between Eli and Sarah.

"Kevin! How many times would I call you for you to get ou of the car." Eli scolded him and pulled him out immediately. Kevin apologized and told him he;s just tires.

"Tired? Or you just don't want to come with us? You could go first. I'll see you later." Eli muttered and looked at Kevin.

     Kevin was appalled. He never though Eli could ask him away. He crossed his arms across his chest and walked away to go home. The nerve!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kevin? Are you in here?" Kevin heared Eli come in the room. After Kevin went home he walked straight in the bedroom and slept.

"No." Kevin answered grogily.

"Kevin..." Eli called and reached for him but Kevin immediately stood up and glared at Eli.

"You know what? I'm tired of clinging to you like a little puppy waiting for some love. You can go back to your girlfriend and make some love time with her. LEAVE!" Kevin answered and pointed at the door.

Eli smirked and raised his eyebrows. Damn, Eli stop making me feel like this! Kevin thought but kept his mask on.

"Really? WHy are you jealous because I chose her over you?" Eli asked

"YES! I mean...OF COURSE NOT. Why would I be jealous when I know I'm much loveable than her-"

"I love you too, Kevin. And I'll always will." Eli whispered as he slowly grabbed Kevin by the waist and pulled him closer against him.

"H-Hey. What are you doing?" Kevin asked but he knows his face has been blushing ever since he felt Eli's touch.

"You know what I mean. I can always see that you're jealous everytime I bring a girl here. You know I'm trying right, but I always go back to you. I always end up wanting you with me instead of them. And that hurts me. So please. Don't be mad at me." Eli apologised.

"I can never be mad at you, you know. I;m just confused because you keep on catching me and them letting me go sometimes." Kevin frowned at Eli.

"I promise, I'll never let go of you now. No matter what happens, I'll always be with you."

"Forever yours." they both breathed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~