TWO

Obliviate

 

Screams can be heard from the junior study block as well as the teacher's block. "Everybody calm down and stay here, I'll go check it ou-" And a huge plane made a crash landing into the side windows of the indoor sports hall all of you and your group are in. 

"Okay do not panic everybody!" Mr. Baek tried to calm some of the frightened students in your group. 

Luckily the plane wasn't crashed into the whole of the hall, only the side windows were affected. After around half hour, the chaos finally came to a halt. "Is everyone okay!?" Mr. Baek came running back into the hall. Some just nodded in shock while some answered yes. 

"It seems that the Dark Side is gonna make a move on Woolim very, very soon..." He mumbled, "Sorry, what did you say, Mr. Baek?" I asked as I so happen to hear it. "Oh nothing, come on, let's continue, why not you start?" He gazed towards you. 

"Okay," You walked out, "My gifts are the Element of Thought and Space, I can control things with my mind, as well as read them," You closed your eyes tight and pointed to a basketball nearby and lifted it up without even touching it. "I also can use my gift to fix things too, though, but I need to know a rough structure of it and i can piece it all back together, regardless of what material it is, let me show you," You pointed towards the broken lamp that Dongwoo broke just now, it magically pieced itself together and lifted up and was back hanging where it was just now, intact. "I am Jung Eunhee, by the way"  

Mr. Baek nodding in delight, most probably cause he won't have to pay for the lamp that his class broke, as he jotted down the stuff. He slightly turn towards me, "Erm......... do you so happen to be able to fix..... the huge hole on the walls and windows by the side of the hall?" he pointed towards the huge gap hole that the airplane caused just now. 

You nodded, you look back at the group, and pointed, "Sunggyu!" and gestured him to come out. He nodded as though he knew what to do, and leaped out cool-ly and summoned huge bolders out from the ground and shaped them into the shape of the hole on the wall. You used your powers and moved the boulders to fit into the hole on the wall. 

"Thank you Eunhee, and your friend...." he gazed towarss Sunggyu. 

"Kim Sunggyu, Mr. Baek," He flashed his eye smile. 

He nodded, pleased, "Well, Sunggyu, since you've shown your skills, mind describing how it works too?" Sunggyu nodded, "Sure thing, My power is Element of Earth, I can summon boulders, grow trees and other things out of nowhere and stuff that has to do with mother earth I can control it too," as he ended his brief explaination, he plucked a flower he randomly summoned from the wooden floor of the hall and gave it to you. You blushed madly and smiled at him. 

___________

On the other hand, the school was in jeopardy. The west gates have been attacked by a small army sent by the Vannacor, the northern gates were all badly crushed by the airplanes that landed, the sky slowly grew darker and turn dark purplish. As an elite team in Woolim, Infinite had been sent to defeat them. 

flashback

"Okay nex-" as Mr Baek was about to call for Sungyeol, 

one of the admins at our school's defending tower came rushing in, "Infinite needs to go, NOW. Code red,"

Their eyes widened, and in a flash they were all gone, along with Eunhee.

"Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo. West gate" Sunggyu passed down the orders, "Sungjong go lead the way for them, its too dark to see down that eerie corridor for them", "Woohyun, Myungsoo, northern gates, lets go!" He said quickly and was about to leave, "Hey! what about me?" I puffed.

"Yah... Eunhee-ah, you know I won't ever want you to get hurt right?" Sunggyu softly said, I can see the shine in his eyes. "But I'm fine! Can't I come along? Didn't the admin said the gates were crushed? I could help fix them." I pleaded with a pout. Sunggyu knew he couldn't win her all-time-defeating-infinite pout.

................. "Alright," as he gently tugged her around her waist to follow them along.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"YAH DONGWOO AIM PROPERLY!" Sungyeol scratched his, semi-burnt . "Mian!" Dongwoo laughed sheepishly as he continues to attack the incoming opponents.

In a flash, Sungyeol knocked the wave of them down with ease, giving his standard smirk, with arms crossed. Dongwoo shot out bolts of lightning in joy till some of them came in with weapons, he frowned at the thought as he summon a huge chain of electric bolts and shocked the whole army of them down. Hoya was basically fighting them with his bare hands as he froze some of them, amused at their weird stance. 

Defeating small minions of Vannacor is as easy as breaking a toothpick for all of them as one. Or at least some of them. In less than half hour, the army immediately retreated and some were left dead in the entrance of the west gates. Seeing the dark aura around the school just irks Sungyeol off, he immediately summoned the sunlight out, outshining the grey clouds and the dark purple aura. 

"This is how it should be," He nodded in a kiddish way as he hopped along the pathway back to the main building, following the rest back. 

___________________________________________________________________________

"What in the holy camoly happened in here!" Woohyun gasped as he saw the mashed up cement bricks everywhere, the gates cringed up into a huge dent. 

"Well, you know what to do, Eunhee" Myungsoo shot me a knowing look. 

I gazed towards Sunggyu, he returned her with a nod and immediately raised boulders followed by boulders of rocks from the ground as I shaped them, and placing them into the mess that was caused by the attack. 

In the meantime, you also gathered all the metal and parts objects of the planes lying all around and pieced back a as-though-brand-new plane. Only that it's Vannacor's technology. You gave a small laugh, "New plane for the school," you high-fived Sunggyu. 

Woohyun looked at the two of you in shock and disbelief, "You guys still do that?" Myungsoo facepalmed. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vannacor

'Sir-" as he held his head low while report to Dujun, "WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY?" Dujun erupted, his voice echoed through the walls and ends of the council building. 

Dongwoon cringed at the sound, giving a bored look, "This is getting boring, im out" as he somehow strut off the room, giving a small back wave. Yoseob went out, following him.

Junhyung and Kikwang hung their head to the side, knewing what Dujun was gonna do next. They gave each other knowing looks. 

DuJun clenched his fists tightly, balled up. He looked as though he came to realise something. 

"I guess its time to to pay Woolim a visit" Dujun looked up, smirking. 

Junhyung and Kikwang shot up from their so called bored trance, eyes widened staring at the man with a triumph smile.

This was something they did not expect.

___________________________________

 

A/N: Hey i am finally back! Will be updating this more regularly than usual so please do subscribe and no silent readers please! :) Comments will always be loved. Anyway i am pretty curious, but does this story bore you? :/ Anyway, to the previous comments about some of the plot in the story.. all i could say is that its secret! :p it shall be revealed as the story goes along ;). Have a great day! 

 

-o-"