FOUR

Obliviate

 

 

__

The annual cohort trip is coming very soon and throughout the hallways, chimed the voices of excitement, groans and chatter of students of Woolim.

“Eun!” Sunggyu yelled across the corridor as soon as he spotted you. You turned around, giving a soft smile towards him as the wave of students made a parallel line for Sunggyu as he made his way to you, some swooning over his cuteness.

“Don’t do that,” You gently hit his shoulder, “I think I saw a girl faint back there.” He sheepishly rubbed his non-itchy neck as his eyes turned into adorably curved crescents. “Maybe because I only have eyes for you, so I didn’t realise?” He pulled you into his embrace. You struggled in his grasp but only managed to face him and force out a squeak. “Yah! Since when were you so greasy?!” your eyes turned into slits, “What did Woohyun that grease pot teach you!” You tried hitting him again but failed to do so as he grabbed onto your arms and gave you a peck on the cheeks before dashing off towards the staircase.

“See you tonight with the guys to get camping supplies for the trip tonight!” Your cheeks were glazing red from the last contact with him that you could not even manage out a response to Sunggyu.

___

“No,” “No,” “Hmmm..” “NO” “ERR…” “O_O?!” “OMG YES!”

All the 6 pairs of eyes turned towards Sungjong with a growl, “NO, I don’t think this suit fits her,” muttered Sungyeol. All of them nodded in agreement. Sungjong huffed and scoffed while you pouted.

“Guys, this is the 10th suit I’ve tried, choose one already!” You groaned in agony. “I honestly like the prev-“ Sungyeol pushed Sungjong into an empty dressing room cutting him off. “Phew, now that he’s out of the way, guys, any idea which suit Eunhee should get?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Definitely not the one Sungjong wanted though,” Myungsoo pointed out. “Thank you captain obvious -_-“ Woohyun mumbled. “How about that,” both Hoya and Sunggyu said in unison as they pointed towards a navy blue windbreaker in a corner hanging on the rack.

They looked at each other in surprise.

“Wow, good taste hyung” Hoya broke the awkward eye contact as he high-fived Sunggyu. “Hahahaha! I know right! I think that would suit Eunhee very much!” He laughed.

You gave a contented smile, “Alright! I shall get that then!” you grabbed the windbreaker while giving yourself a mental note that you should get double for Jeonghee who happened to be unable to make it tonight.

___

It was really no joke that the summer was really burning hot right now, like wh-“ARGH! WHY IS THE WEATHER SO DAMN HOT! NOW HOW DO I SURVIVE THIS ‘CAMPING’ TRIP WITHOUT MY WIFE!” Sungjong dramatically exclaimed as he pulled the luggage out of the bus. “Your wife?” You glanced at him, “YES! MOI WIFE. APPARANTLY IM GONNA MARRY HER NOW SINCE THE WEATHER IS BEING A B*TCH RIGHT NOW,” you glanced worriedly at him.

“Oppa, is Sungjong ok?” you poked Sunggyu’s cheeks. His sleepy eyes fluttered open to meet yours, “Mm? Ouh. That guy,” he rubbed his eyes and continued, “His wife is named Air-Conditioner, apparently Sungjong couldn’t live without ‘her’ anymore” he rolled his eyes as he fumbled to get the luggage. “And why didn’t you wake me up when the bus arrived?” I giggled.

“You looked so peaceful sleeping I just couldn’t bear to,” you played with his long sleeves. “Come on now, wouldn’t wanna miss out much do we?” Sunggyu smiled sweetly to you as he pulled you down gently from the bus.

___

“Howon!” Jeonghee called out in midst of the chaos erupting from the surroundings. Hoya turned around to find Jeonghee running towards him, “Hey Jeonghee, where were you just now?” Hoya helped Jeonghee up onto the slightly high railing that he was sitting on. “I was in the other bus, the one you took with Eunhee and Infinite was full,” Jeonghee played with the buttons on her phone.

“Jeonghee! “ Sunggyu ran towards the two. “Have you seen your twin sister?” he said in between his panting.

What? I thought.. “I think she went to the toilet I guess, I thought she was with you a moment ago?” Jeonghee said.

“Ah, okay,” relief washed over Sunggyu’s face, “I got worried as she suddenly ran away just now,” Sunggyu frowned, “proabably nature’s call hahaha!” he laughed heartily.

“You wanna go check on your sis?” Howon patted me slightly. “Alright” Jeonghee jumped off and strolled towards the restrooms.

___

“Boo!” Woohyun jumped in shock and spilled his bottle of drink all over his shirt. “YAH!!!! LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!”

___

“Why the glum look oppa?” You laid your head against Sunggyu’s shoulders. He jolted a little at the sudden contact but relaxes when he realised that it was you. “You! Running off suddenly without telling me and abandoned me here with the guys for such a long time,” he flicked your forehead.

“Ouch! What was that for!” you pouted as you rubbed your forehead. “Jeonghee said that she couldn’t join us for the camp as she was allocated to Area B of the campsite,” you huffed as you stared at the hanging wooden sign that carved ‘Area A’.

“Aishhhhh those dorks,” Sunggyu pointed towards the commotion whereby Woohyun was chasing Sungyeol everywhere, through the tents, jumping above the unlit campfire, dive through bushes and oh- he just glided under a bench. The guys were laughing at how funny Woohyun’s face looked when the water spilled over. “Ahaha, Sungyeol must have pranked Woohyun again,” You shook your head as you giggled.

___

You were walking past the tents as you carried some maple leaves that you picked up when you went into the amazing enough, but snow forest in the middle of summer. “It’s amazing how there’s still a snow forest hallway through this summer and even more astonishing, finding leaves that can be found in the fall,” you mumbled as you gathered them into a mini black velvet pouch, securing the strings.

It was the first day hence it was a free-and-easy time slot before dinner for everyone and you walked past the tents, you saw Dongwoo and was about to wave when you heard something that stopped you from one of the tents.

“I heard that we’re gonna have a forest trail that is near the Forbidden Forest tomorrow,” one of them exclaimed loudly. 

“Shush! Tone down! Do you want everyone to know that!? It’s kinda scary though… I heard that the Forbidden Forest is creepy and nobody knows what’s gonna happened to you if you step foot into it!” another said almost turning into a whisper.

“Y-yeah.. That makes me so scared of the trail.. What if I lost my way and entered the Forbidden Forest!?” the third girl shrieked, “I heard that there’s tons of illusions and an imbalance of the Yin and Yang aura inside, oh my god I don’t wanna go for the trail!”

Forbidden Forest?You thought to yourself, and shrugged as you ran towards Dongwoo to show him what you have found. 

____

A/N: FINALLY IM BACK! SORRY FOR THE DELAYS BUT I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS WHO DIDN'T LEAVE ME AND UNSUBSCRIBE. /tears up/ I will be updating more regularly now, and I slightly changed the plot and story line a little, which I promise is more intense and improved from the previous one! I also updated the foreword hence please take a look at  it! 

So please comment and subscribe! They motivates me to write even more :) 

Thank you! (^-^)/

 

-o-