THREE

Obliviate

 

IM BACK GUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ /confetti/

_________________________

“Howon!” Hoya smiled, turning around to see the only person who would call him by that name. “Oh hi, Jeonghee!” he said as a tint of redness rise up his ears. “Why aren’t you in class and sitting around here?” Jeonghee nudged him as she joins him under the shady tree.

“Speak for yourself” Hoya gave her a look. She sheepishly smiled back.

Hoya always had this thing, for Jeonghee, y’know. He felt connected to her somehow, or rather, attraction. She placed her head against his shoulders as another bell goes by. “Yah, what happened to the word oppa?”Hoya gave her a look, “Howon oppa, say it” he grinned. “I really missed being in school, though, the lessons really bore me” Hoya can feel  her pouting from underneath those bangs. “So you can even avoid my words now?” He smiled, unknowingly, being there under the tree alone with Jeonghee, skipping classes, was a usual thing for them actually. Many memories of them flow through him as he closed his eyes in contentment, him and Jeonghee climbing across the walls of the school to sneak out to play, the silly times where she epicly fails in front of him, sweet moments where they celebrated special events on their own without the rest. Everything just meant so much to him.

“Fine. Oppa! Im hungry, wanna go eat? Let’s eat your favourite kimchi fried rice!” emphasizing on the word oppa. Her angelic voice snapped Hoya out of his trance, she still remembers my favourite food. Hoya smiled sweetly back at her and dragged her towards the canteen area.

___

“Hoya hyung!” screamed a high pitched voice. They turned around, only to see Sungjong running towards them as they saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol shaking their heads in embarrassment and slight disapproval. Jeonghee chuckled slightly while both of them brace for an incoming impact from Sungjong. *whamp!* Hoya felt nothing, though he clearly remembered having to hear a sound that as though Sungjong crashed onto them, opening his eyes, he saw Sungjong giving Jeonghee a bone-crashing hug. “Yah yah yah, Lee Sungjong, hands off of her, are you trying to hurt her or something?” Hoya said in a slightly annoyed tone as he try to separate the both of them.

“Yeah, Sungjong, you better let go before lover boy gets mad,” Sungyeol teases as him and Myungsoo stood beside them. “Just a warning, cause Hoya hyung’s ears seemed pretty red to me now” Myungsoo added. Hoya looked at them innocently, pointing to his ears in confusion, he looked as though there was many question marks popping out on top of his head. The duo chuckled at his cuteness.

“Arasso arasso, Jeonghee noona are you okay?” Sungjong asked while he gave a slight terrified look towards Hoya, failing to hide his fear. Jeonghee giggled as she walked.

___

Boom!

There stood the guys, Dujun’s face booming with a glee of proud-ness, Gikwang and Junhyung stood beside him smirking. Then trailed Dongwoon’s i-cant-be-bothered-why-am-i-here looks, along with Yoseob.

“Here I am, Woolim” Dujun smiled evilly to himself.

He then stepped forward and made his way to the Principal’s office, injuring anyone whose in their way, student or not.

He walked past the gardens, hallways, classrooms, buildings, strutting cooly as Junhyung and Kikwang effortlessly tackled whoever was in their way or obstructs them in their journey to the Principal’s office.

__

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

And down goes another one. Hoya looked towards the direction where the scream came from, he narrows his eyes and mumbled something incoherent and charges towards them. “Howon!” he could hear Jeonghee’s cries from the canteen. Myungsoo and Sungyeol glanced towards the charging Hoya and their eyes widened as they realizes the situation. They gave each other knowing looks and joined Hoya, dashing towards the direction too.

“W-whats going on, Sungjong?” Jeonghee stuttered as she is totally lost and confused on what’s going on. “It’s them” Sungjong muttered, “What?” Jeonghee furrowed her eyebrows. It was as though on cue, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo ran towards the two.

“We,” Woohyun said though his panting, “heard” holding onto Sungjong’s shoulder. Jeonghee looked at all of them worries plastered all over her face, “Heard what?” Dongwoo raised an eyebrow, “Jeonghee is the one here today eh?” Sungjong nodded.

Sungjong pointed at the direction where Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungyeol ran towards. The trio nod and dashed off. Except for Sunggyu, “Sungjong, stay here to take care of Jeonghee, Hoya doesn’t want her to get hurt because of this” Sungjong nods and Sunggyu took off.

__

BEAST was halfway through the school, suddenly raining rocks start to fall onto them, lots of rocks. “What the?” Junhyung cursed irritatedly, as a whirl of tornado sweeps towards the group. “Brace yourselves guys” Dujun grinned inwardly, “here they come” he raised his head proudly towards the trio charging at them.

Gikwang moved to the front of the group and summoned a ring of fire around the trio. He smirked as Junhyung frozed Myungsoo inside a block of ice, restricting his movements.

Sungyeol put off the fire ring with ice and froze Yoseob and Dongwoon at the same time. Hoya tackled Junhyung as Sungyeol plunged for Dujun.

__

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo arrived at the scene, quickly joined the rest in the fight.

Dongwoo zapped Gikwang into a frenzy as Woohyun swirled a huge amount of water at him to generate even more inner electricity in Gikwang to make it even painful. Sunggyu summoned boulders and boulders and sent them flying towards Junhyung and Dujun. 

Dujun took out orbs and threw them towards Hoya and Sungyeol. There was a poof sound and loud shrieks and yells came out of the two mouths. “Guys? Guys!?” Hoya yelled. “I can’t, no, we can’t see anything!” Sungyeol waved his hands frantically in tackling position. The rest hovered over them as BEAST regained their energy, “That’s the new invention of Vannacor,” Dujun walked slightly over, “just testing out some new products, seems like it works well” He smiled, rolling his eyes at the same time.

“You-“ Sunggyu wanted to plunge at him as a huge presence of  power cut him off, and whamped Dujun in the face. “Who da fu-“ Dujun looked to the side, looking at a tiny petite girl staring at him intensely. He then stood up, laughing pathetically at Jeonghee, “Little girl, this isn’t a time for maggots like you to try out your weak new pathetic power,” he growled, “now get out of the way before I hurt you” warning Jeonghee.

That’s it.

That’s what it took to tick Jeonghee off.

Hoya suddenly laughed. Everyone looked at him weirdly, even infinite, “You might not wanna do that” He said despite him being blind at the moment, towards Dujun.

“Oh, and why wouldn’t i?” Dujun scoffed.

“N-noona!” Sungjong finally caught up with Jeonghee, gasped at the situation and jumped a little when he received glares from his hyungs. Why did you let her out of your sight!? Sunggyu mouthed to him. And Woohyun did a invisible cutting at the neck area towards Sungjong hinting him that he is so dead when this is over.

Jeonghee threw a fireball towards Myungsoo, melting the ice surrounding him as he collapsed onto the floor. She stepped up towards Dujun, and softly whispered, “Do. Not. Look. Down. On. Me” she gave a rare smirk and before Dujun could react she sent Dujun flying towards the nearest wall from a chain of fire attacks.

That doesn’t stop her. She continued charging towards Dujun throwing fireball at him while at it. Dujun managed to dodge some of it. And suddenly someone shouted, “wait a minute!” Jeonghee stopped what she was doing and turned around.

“Erm… sorry to interrupt, but please don’t kill dujun hyung, the reason why we are here is to have a talk with your principal and not a life-death duel!” Yoseob timidly spoke out, after the ice around him and Dongwoon melted from Jeonghee’s heated battle awhile ago.

“D-don’t kill me or anything, I have no motives! I have n-no p-powers and im just here with Dongwoon whose harmless too!” Yoseob tried to explain.

“Shut up Yoseob,” Dujun spat, “He is right, im here to announce something to your pathetic stupid principal” He then stood up. “WTF? Then why did you harm and hurt so many innocent people in the school, and started fighting with infinite?” Jeonghee rolled her eyes and exclaimed.

Dujun rolled his eyes, he hated explaining. “1. They were in my way. 2. I just like the cries of innocent people 3. I just dislike infinite, what you gonna do about it?” he pointed it out as thought it was the most right thing ever in the world.

“Whatever,” Jeonghee rolled her eyes at his answer, Dujun looked at her impossibly “What?” he scoffed. “Now hand over the antidote for the whatever thing you made Howon and Sungyeol this way” Jeonghee stretches her hands out.

“And why should i?” Dujun retorted, “Because I said so” Jeonghee proudly states. Sungjong couldn’t take the tension anymore and wanted to go over and help her, until Dujun laughed.

Everyone gave a o___e look.

“Your feisty, I like you” says Dujun and he handed you a small bottle of pills, “and for that for once im gonna pass you the antidote” as he continue walking towards the Principal’s office  with Junhyung, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob trailing behind him.

__

“What was that about” Dongwoo said, after processing though what just happened.

“Howon-ah! You okay?” Jeonghee ran towards Hoya after Dujun was out of sight. “Yeah I am” he softly replied. “Here eat this, it’s the antidote” Jeonghee stuffed the pill into Hoya and Sungyeol’s mouth.

Minutes later the two slowly regain their sight and stood up. Hoya immediately went towards Jeonghee and hugged her. “Thanks” he patted her back as they hug. “But what were you doing out there!” he suddenly scolded Jeonghee. “Yah! What a way to thank your savior for the day don’t you think so Lee Howon!” Jeonghee tackled Hoya.

“Guys, lets just go to the principal’s office and see what BEAST is up to” Sungjong suggested. Jeonghee suddenly jumped onto Hoya, “Oppa, carry me there” she joked childishly as they zoomed off in the direction of the Principal’s office.

“Hahaha, these 2 never changes” Sunggyu states as he walked along Woohyun and Dongwoo. “You too hyung, missing Eunhee eh?” Woohyun joked. “Yah who says so?” Sunggyu looked away, “Its obvious hyung” Dongwoo states a matter of factly. He then receives a small punch from Sunggyu, blasting into  his hyena laughter.

__

Back at the Principal’s office

-so what do you want?” Principal asked.

“We. Want. War.” Dujun, Gikwang and Junhyung says, synchronized.

Dongwoon and Yoseob just facepalmed themselves,

Dongwoon muttered, “Wow what a way to discuss things hyungs” he rolled his eyes while drawing invisible quotation marks on the word discuss in the air.

Yoseob just kept on squeezing his temples. 

 

_____________________________________

A/N: Hi guise! /laugh sheepishly/ im finally back and updated! XD. 

Merry Christmas too! Heres a belated update and present to you guys! I promise to update soon! 

Just wondering if my story bore you guys... /bricked/ 

Im having writers block T-T... Somebody help meh ;A;