ONE

Obliviate

 

A new year began for the students at Woolim School of Elements and Wizardry. 

As soon as Eunhee stepped into the school, rookie wizards, minor elemental power kids were all over the field, practicing and showing off their newly honed level of powers. Then you see a group approach you in great speed. 

"Hey! Eunhee-ah!" a girl in long hair dyed ash brown ran towards you. "Gina? GINA???" You said in amazement. Gina wasn't a part of Woolim. She's just here over just after the previous summer vacation ended for no apparant reason as a Messanger for our school. 

"Your Eunhee right? Sorry I still can't differentiate you and your twin sister" She cheekily smiled, "Yeah I am, so whats with you still doing here? I'd thought you said you will be leaving the school for some urgent matters?" 

"The matters are solved so I dont have to go back-" "EUNHEE-AH!!!!!!" Here comes Sunggyu and his crashing hugs. "I've missed you!!! I havnt seen you since last year!" "................Sunggyu, i just met you yesterday, and yesterday WAS last year" I gave him a look. "Mehhh I dont care, I missed you!" He continued hugging. 

Everyone else in the group cluttered around and join us. "Hey, Eunhee" Myungsoo flashed me his charming smile. Oh how i love it so much. "Sup! Eunhee" Woohyun ruffled my hair. And the rest followed up together with the hellos and other gossips. 

"Where is Jeonghee?" Hoya adruptly asked. "Jeonghee's at home, why?" "Oh, nothing, just asking," Everybody cooed after his statement. He is totally blushing right now. 

"I am curious..." Gina changed the topic, "Why don't you and Jeonghee ever come to school together? Like for example, I've only seen both of you come on alternate days or weeks, but never once came together, why is that so?"

"I dont know it myself too, maybe its just we don't like to come together? Or maybe it's because its because we wanna prevent everybody from mixing both of us up, you won't want an illusions of 2 Eunhees at the same time won't you?" I laughed it off.

  ______________

Everybody went to class. You are in the same class as Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Woohyun. While Jeonghee is the same as Hoya and Sungyeol while Dongwoo and Sungjong have the same classes. But its only for written ones. As for practical and combat trainings, most of the time, all of you would be training together unless theres a separate lesson. 

(author)Let's just skip the boring lessons part shall we? 

Practical and Combat Lessons. 

Everybody all gathered in their own cliques and groups in the school indoor sports hall. Today your group is having practical lessons while the other groups are having combat lesson in the open field. 

"ATTENTION EVERYONE" Mr. Baek, our school's well known, as well as highly trained tactical instructor called out. "Since today is our first lesson of the year, let's start it right," Everybody groaned as they predicted another boring lesson on blablah how safety should be first, and other shi-"BUT THIS YEAR," I got cut off from my thoughts, "Its different, you are all seniors now, and it means, greater responsiblities, our school during these few years, have been sending out senior students out to battle against members of Vannacor, as to the students on my other side, the juniors, you must've been wondering whats vannacor," He continued, "Vannacor is what the society of the Dark Side are called, over there, its practically the same situation over here, only that they train for evil doings, while we, are training to help protect the weak as well as fight in the name of good." 

All the juniors stiffened at the mention of the Dark side. The dark side isnt somewhere where anyone could just step in, like us, they have high security barrier, separating the line of area between, the good, and the evil. Whoever isnt strong enough to enter the dark side, most probably won't survive coming back, or else, they would probably be tortured as a slave there, nobody knows. And even if you wanna go into the dark side, that is if you could survive the forever unpredictable land area in between the two lands of dark and light. 

That land, has a spiritual power balance of Yin and Yang. The weather, landscape and everything, are all extremely unpredictable, and many who tried passing through, died in there, from myths and legends. 

_______________________

"Juniors, please follow Miss Han over there, to work on your basics of Elementary powers" He turned back around, "As for you seniors, could you all gather here please," he flipped through list on a board which seems like our class list. "As this year is my first year teaching you guys, I would like to know what are all of your elemental powers, pros and cons etc" He mumbled with a pen cap in his mouth as he took our attendance. 

He capped the pen back, "As for the pros and cons, we'll dicuss that after we sort all of you into smaller groups, so that it would be easier to work on, there will be other trainers joining us next week, hence till then, i would be generally training all of you." 

"Okay! Well let's start!" He knitted his eyebrows together and, "You! The one that looks like kenya, yes, you, please come out" 

Dongwoo shrugged and lazily walked out. "Sup." 

"What are your skills?" 

"Element of Lightning, i can zap anyone within the radius and diameter of more than a mile, i just need to focus on their landmarkings and position and just point and shoot, though, i can also summon lightning bolts from the sky," He said with a grin. 

Mr. Baek seemed busy writing down everything, "Okay, you'll need to demostrate your skill too, on the spot" he said to the rest, and gestured Dongwoo to do the same. 

Dongwoo closed his eyes, he aimed his arms towards a high hanging lamp in the hall, and ZAP! The lamp comes tumbling down and smashed into many pieces of metal and glass. "AHHHHH!!!!!" everyone turned around towards Sungjong, "JANG DONGWOO! WHAT'VE YOU DONE!!" Laughters roared through the hall as they looked at the electrified Sungjong, the ends of his hair stood up and face with burnt marks. 

Then a kid who seemed to be a healer, quickly settled everything Sungjong feel uncomfortable about and came to the front, "Since I've already shown my power, yes, I am a healer, other than my physical powers, I am great in chemistry which means i produce good medicine too, any problems with your health? I am the person you would wanna find!" he sheepishly smiled, "And my name is Minhyuk, Kang Minhyuk" he ended his speech with a twist. 

"Okay who's nex-" Just then, a loud crash and impact made the whole campus rumble and shake. 

____________

A/N: Hi! Sorry for the kinda boring beginning? Idk what to express myself after having at least 7 supportive subscribers even before my fic started. Thank you so much <3. I really hope this story could appeal to many others and hope you would enjoy this fic. <3. 

I have school tomorrow so im not sure whether i can update. But i'd try my best to update to my iphone. i hope? ^-^ 

Comments and subscribers are loved<3 

 

-o-"