Gang stuff

Living without my Angel

After school Chunji stands in front of the gates waiting of you. As you saw him you goes to him.

"Hey, missed me?" you asked arrogant like him.

He just laughed. He swung his arm around you and in this moment B.A.P leaves the school.

As they saw Chunji their expression were dark.

Jongup whispers to Junghong "See, I told you she makes trouble".

Yongguk went strict to these two "It's chunji...That's our ground, what do you want?" he asked dangerous.

You froze now, that's why nobody comes near them. "Just see a friend" he looked at you.

"Forgot to tell me that your boyfriend is a Teen Top member?" Yongguk asked you.

"It's not your business who my friends are" you said calm.

"Listen girl, that is B.A.P's ground! We make the rules here and he is on my list" with that he grips Chunji

on the collar. "Hyung relax he haven't done anything today..." Junhong tried. Himchan slaps his forehead.

Yongguk let Chunji go and fixed Junhong with his angry eyes.

"Don't dare to come near our school again¡" Chunji looks at Zelo ...

"Before you try to tell me your rules,try first to teach your own members" with that Chunji grabs your

hand and before Yongguks and Himchans punch got you, both of you were running.

After a few minutes of chasing B.A.P yelled "we'll get you!"

After a few streets you stopped breathless. "What was that? Don't take me into you little fights"

....Chunji just looks at you with rue "Sorry but CAP wants me to look after them and I wanted to see you

beautiful girl~♪" you rolled your eyes. "still your cheesy.

But that will be trouble I will see them tomorrow.." you thought.

"Are you afraid now? I can-" "I'm not afraid just annoyed!" ..you two begun to walk to the streets.

I became dark and you doesn't know where you are.

"Chunji do you know this area? I can't remember the way.." you asked him. "Hm..." he looked around and

than he saw a familiar house. "Oh come on I found a friends house"

You followed him across the street. Chunji rings the bell and a tall scary guy opens the door.

"Hey what's up Gikwang?".."Chunji? What brings you here and who is this?" he asked.

You step aside from Chunji. "I was chased and lost the way home. This is ____, she is a good friend" "Hey

I'm ____" you said. "Oh Dongwoon can bring you home, we're just half of the members because  

Doojoon,Junhyung and Hyungseung are out." you stepped in. 

The house was not so clear, everywhere lying empty bottles, pizza cartons and some clothes.

Only the living room was clean, there was a couch for four people and two armchairs.

On the couch sits a guy with Blond hair and on the table in front are some joints.

Another gut sits in one armchair and looked normal. "Hey Chunji is here, Dongwoon bring him and his

friend home and Yoseob don't smoke all you know they are from Junhyung!"

"Shut up and take one Gigi" Yoseob said. "Hey, pretty friend you have Chunji.I'm Dongwoon and you?" he

looked at you.

"Hi I'm ____!" you said. Yoseob watch you carefully. Then Dongwoon stands up and gets his keys.

"Lego ma friends".

So you three said goodbye to the others and you follows Dongwoon to his Car.

"It's dangerous Chunji!These B.A.P jerks chased you again right?" he than looked at you "Because of her?"

"I annoyed them a little and they were angry because they thought I would hunt in their area." he said

smiling.

It's like this gang thing is fun for him. Chunji is a big mystery to you.

"It was not funny being chased...but your friend Yoseob doesn't seemed so nice too..."

you said a bit confused by all this. 

Chunji smiled to himself *She is just ice outside and inside she is confused and afraid...?*

"I can understand, I've help this fool when he was chased for hundred times!  

And by the way don't get fooled by guys like me or Chunji!" Dongwoon said winking.

"Don't listen to him, I'm a good guy he just a old I-want-to-be-hard-guy that couldn't get a girl" Chunji

whispers.

So a shoe flow into Chunjis face from the front seat.

"Don't think I'm deaf or something you punk" Dongwoon said laughing.

"Eww smells like Hyungseungs shoe" Chunji just said.

You don't want to know where he knows how Hyungseungs shoes smell.

The ride was short and soon came the goodbye to Dongwoon.

"Watch it my friends. And have an eye on my Princess, Chunji" he said.

"Sure hyung! Thanks for the ride" Chunji said. "Thanks, Dongwoon shi. See ya" you said.

"It's oppa to you princess" and than he left. You spun your heels but to your surprise you weren't in your

near neighbourhood. "Where are we I thought he want to take us home?" you turned to Chunji.

"Oh he brings us to my home....ehm it's late so if your parents don't mind you can sleep over" he asked

directly like he is. "Hm..my parents aren't home and your right it's late...I think one night is ok" you

smiled.

So you followed Chunji to a nice house that looks huge. He opens the front door and introduce you in.

"Wow this place is huge...." you said amazed.

"Sure to fit the six of us it have to be huge" Chunji said walking upstairs. "The six?" you asked shocked.

"Oh sure now we are seven with you" he smiled.

"Who are the five other people Chunji?" "My friends, I told you before, Changjo,Ricky,L.Joe,Niel, CAP and

me, we are Teen Top!" he said proud.

"Ohh I forgot..." you said. "They're Not at home don't worry. You can sleep in the guest bed in my room or

I can sleep on the couch if you want...." he offered.

"It's ok. I sleep on the guest bed you don't need to sleep on the couch!" so you two goes sleeping...