Shadow side

Living without my Angel

After Chunji & you left
 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT JUNHONG?!" Yongguk yelled into Zelo's face.

"You know it had to look like I would like her. Don't act like you doesn't know!"  Zelo said.

"He is right and now we have a point to go after that Teen top Bastards!" Himchan pointed out.

"We have to be carefully, she is smart and not easy to scare" Jongup said thoughtful.

"Just keep your image and than the plan will work, we should go now the fox is waiting" Yongjae started to

walk away.

 

As they arrived at their dorm the fox is already there.

 

"What do my eyes see there..the little B.A.P bunnies. You don't know what time it is? Right it's pay time!"

the fix said evil. Then five huge man appear and begun a fight with the boys.

After the six B.A.P boys lay on the ground the fox stepped with one foot onto Yongguks chest and warned

"You know Gukki I didn't want it turned out like that, but you haven't keep your promise so it's my turn to

show you what the price for that is!" the fox looked at the Dragons "Get the tall cutie, my new sugar toy"

one of them stepped for to get Zelo but Himchan held onto his foot!

"We have a new deal, a better one" Yongguk said.

"How can I know you won't broke this promise?" she doesn't let him answer.

"Right, I can't! But I will let you go this time, this is your second and last chance!

Don't disappoint me again~" the fox sang in her evil voice.
 

___________________________________

 

The blood run down on his skin and the cold water crashed onto his head.

After cleaning his wounds he got his towel. Every step hurt, every second only one thought on his mind..

and his last chance to be safe. But his muscles tensed when he thinks about the way he have to go

through...but since a long time ago his choice doesn't matter anymore. 

The others aren't only his friends they are his family and their steps are his fate.

 

The others were clean and now, more awake than ever.

"You know Chunji could become a problem and BEAST is on their side too!

We have to stop the connection between them and especially between her and them."

Himchan pointed  out.

"We could just get her and take her here so she couldn't escape, you know!!"  Jongup angry yelled. 

"You know that would make too much trouble and our trouble is big enough Jongup"  

Yongguk said in a calm tone. 

"We will go on with the plan and try to control the lover boy" Youngjae said.

 

Everyone have his own story with sad parts and happy parts but his story is just simple,

he has nothing to live for and he never was the positive type, no he likes to be deeply evil.

He had no family, no home, just his dream to be the master of the evil in town.

He planed everything.

He is the quit puppet master, he let his puppets dancing and they don't even knows it.

___________________________________

 

Meanwhile in the dorm of the Fox.
 

"Why have you let them go?! You know the deal and that we didn't gave a second chance!"

Hyungseung yelled.

"You know it is more fun to play with them and the new deal is better than the before.

You can't imagine how this boys will make trouble in this town. That will be our chance!" the fox said.

"It was a bad idea to make deals with the Dragons, TOP and GDragon are not easy to fool!" Junhyung said.

"Wrong! It was a perfect Idea to insult the dragons, we become their partners and than we crash them

down. Be clever and keep your mask. Don't tell the others the whole plan!“ the fox said.

"Your so y while order people around" and with that Hyungseung get the fox and kissed her passionate.

Junhyung couldn't watch the scene because his heart hurts seeing them "Let's go to the dorm" and he

left first. Doojoon followed quietly.

“You know if you ever fool me, I will get you!” Hyungseung warned the fox.

“I love you darling, I have my toys to play with and I will get this bunny toy too. You'll see!!” she smirks.

“Don't let us waste this night with talking babe” Hyungseung grabs her with his strong arms and throw her

on the huge bed in the middle of the dark room.

He rips her clothes and throw them away then he began to cover her body with kisses.

She enjoyed the kisses but wished he was someone else...

maybe her own plan will work out but she risks everything.

Will it work?.....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








Hello Everyone :3 
sorry for uploading so late, i was busy :/

This Chapter is short but I will upload more!! Thanks for reading <3

Copyrights by dubu-fra-mellow