Good morning princess

Living without my Angel

Open your eyes princess.... the voice wake her up.

How can you sleep when our world is rising up so fast?

Can't you see the sunshine in your face?!

She opens her eyes but she just see the awful scene from yesterday.

The old room in this old house in the industry area.

The branded door and the dark walls with dust from the smoke,

 in the double size bed, next to her, laying the men she never wanted.

A flashback from yesterday comes into her mind.

Kissing him, undressing him, feeling his body on hers..she feels disgusting.

She wants to stand up, run out of this hell...just live as she wanted ..

You know I love him, plus he is our ticket to come out of here.

Darling think about out plan~ …

She can't believe her! “NO” she screams. She woke him up.

What the hell?! I tried to sleep, you know” he starts to sleep again, but she couldn't.

This personally hell will not end until she makes her happy!


 


 

Meanwhile at TEEN TOP's dorm


 

*How can I explain it to her? She seemed so angry... I mean I can understand her and she was right...

I wanted her near but not because of ert things,  just the last few days she brought fun into my life and I was

happy...I want to check on her* so he grabs his jacket and heads off.

Where is he going now?” L. Joe asks annoyed. “Let him go, I think he is doing the right thing!”

Niel smiled to himself, even if Chunji will get in trouble because of this.

The others came and were not so amused that Chunji is gone.

C.A.P was sure from now on Chunji will often break rules and disappoint them because of her..


 


 

Yongguk leans foreword and it was like time stopped......


 

His muscles tensed as Yongguk leans foreword to her. He know it's the plan but he starts to like her.

The idea of having a nice girl as his real friend warms his heart. But B.A.P's fate is hanging by a thread so he can't

just think about himself. But just a few more weeks...a bit more time with her could heal some of his wounds.

The situation is not allowing him such a happy time and even when it's hurt now,

it's not so much pain as if he would stop the plan and take the consequences.

So he stays quit while watching and accepting the fate. This huge weight on his chest grew but he tries to control it.

He tries to read her mind, tries to imagine how she feels right now...but her face is just so empty.

Not a hint of fear or nervousness...


 


 

On the other side he enjoys the tension in the air.

In fact he provoke it to come out like that, with telling Yongguk his master plan with her to save the little

candy of the fox.

How he first was against it but than in the last second couldn't gave up his little Zelo.

So her bad was to count on his list and he enjoys so much how all his puppets are dancing for him.

He now just have to lean back and watch the scene, but one thing makes him mad.

*How can it be that her face is so empty like that?

Where is the fear of what happens next or the blame because how she goes against her B.A.P friends...

It seems she is not so deep into us yet. I have to change it.*