Second meeting

Living without my Angel

"HEY YOUNGJAE" someone yelled. "COMING" he yelled back.

You looked at him and he helped you up. "Gotta go, sorry for that" *wink* and he left.

*Woah he look so angelic but that was not a nice thing*

You stepped to your teacher who started to explain soccer rules.

The teacher made teams with six people, you are with Daejong, Suri, Bora, Namjoon and hyuk.

Your game is against the team with Boa, Seemi, Sungii,Dongwoo and the one blonde boy who is always

smiling. The game starts and you want to show your talents so you are doing your best to beat the other

team and especially the blonde one.

Your team hit twice but Dongwoo hit once, you tried your best but at one point you are face to face

with blond one .

You have the ball but he tries to block your way so you make a cool trick and got away -

third goal for your team! Yeah the match ends and so your team wins!!!

Your team cheers but you just go to the restroom to change.

As you walked away Jongup watch you and gasp at your great soccer skills.

"Hey Jongup you should have kicked her and made a goal you fool!!" Boa said.

"Shout up Boa! You could goal yourself but you haven't!! You're the fool!" Jongup walked away.

"Woah Boa watch your language when you talk to one of the B.A.P members!

You never know what they could do to you when you are not carefully" Sungii warned.

"Yeah yeah, Sungii chill a moment.I can deal with them!“ with this she walked of.

 

 

After changing you strictly walked home on the way you ran into someone. "Hey watch it out" you yelled.

"I'm sorry but do you have tomatoes on your eyes?! You ran into me!" the red haired boy said.

"whatever.." you rolled your eyes and started to walk again.

"hey you won't go anywhere!" He grabs your arm and spun you around!

“huh? Let me go!" you command. "Never ever, first you say sorry!" he said.

After a few seconds he said "Okay, don't take it wrong.

I'm Chunji nice to meet you miss I'm-so-damn-bad-to-watch-where-I'm-walking".

"hey don't talk like that to me, by the way I'm ______" you said still annoyed.

"Oh ____, cute name! let's have a new start. Want to eat the best ramen in town?" he asked.

"I'm on my way home so ..." "I see, just 20 min that would be enough! You can't say no"

He linked your arms and started to take you to a beautiful little restaurant named Bing ramyun" .

"It's nice right?" he smiled. You just looked around with shining eyes.

The ramen are very delicious and while you wear eating Chunji told you about him and his friends who are

called "TEEN TOP" they are going to TOP media high.

After the yummy meal you told him you have to go "It was delicious, thank you and sorry for earlier!"

"Every time again~ See you"

 

At home you changed into comfortable clothes and practise a bit.

The next day starts very early for you. You try to call your parents but they don't pick up.

So you made breakfast, go showering and than go to school.

On the way you meet Chunji. "Hey _______! You missed me already?" he asked.

" Ha ha, you're the stalker I meet right when I left my house!" you answer.

He held his hands on his chest and played like his heart would hurt!

"You're a horrible acter" you both stared to laugh. "Going to school Miss TS high?" he asked.

"Sure mister I-point-out-the-obvious!" you said.

"aish you bad girl are hurting my heart just this early in the morning!" ...

"Shut up, I have to go! See ya around" you said while going into another direction.

"See ya " he yelled.

This little conversation made you smile.

After getting your books you walked to the art class. *Yes! I'm the first one*

You are going to a place at the back when you realised there is already someone.

*Oh no not him again!* you thought.

Jongup was chilling in his seat in the back listening to music.

You just ignore him and go to another seat away from him. 

As the lesson starts you are paying attention on Mr.Choi's advises when you suddenly feel a person behind you.

"Ah your good at soccer but your art skills are hmm not good" Jongup said.

"Mind your own business loser boy" you answered.

"watch it Ice queen" with that he left. After this little accident you mood was down so you decide to eat

alone in the back of the school in the rose garden.

On a beautiful bank you eat your sandwich when you suddenly heard a conversation between Junhong and

Jongup.

" I meet this Ice queen again, she doesn't respect anyone."Jongup said.

"When I met her she was nice..." Junhong said.

"Zelo, we should watch her, she even rejected Himchan hyung and I think she could became a problem in

future" Jongup whispered.

You on the other hand are not really interested in their little chat and when they have a problem with you

they should tell it into your face so you don´t really fear them.

After lunch time you have physics *Ah no not physics*

Because you hate physics as well as math you entered the room late so all seats were chosen and you have

to sit next to Youngjae the rude boy from yesterday.

"Oh you again" he said surprised. "Are you new here? I'm Youngjae by the way"

"Yes , ______ is the name" you sat down and just looked at the board.

"Not really the talking type, right?" you just ignored his question and tried to solve some physic problems.

"Aish" you let out a frustrating sign. "You need help?"

"hmm...maybe with the first five questions..." you whispered.

He laughed "Sure see here you have to......." after the two physic lessons with Youngjae's help you

understand physics more "Thanks so much, I buy you a little coke and a baguette!" you offers.

"oh you don't have to, really it's ok" he said.

"You can't say no so let's go" you took his arm and left the art room.

You are taking him to the cafeteria  and buy both of you some snacks and drinks.

Then you two sat down on a empty table. "Here, let's enjoy the food and thanks again" you said smiling.

"Ah it's ok...ehm I should write my friends that I'm eating with  you" Youngjae said typing. 

 

Meanwhile....

Daehyun got a message from Youngjae: Hey, eating with the Ice Queen, see ya later dae!

"Oh , jaejae is eating with the Ice Queen from Jongup so he won't eat with us."

Daehyun said to the others wondering.

"What do you think hyung, should we join the two?' Himchan looks into Yongguks direction.

"Hm it could be fun, lego" he answers. 

 

"Oh no.." Youngjae sees B.A.P coming in their direction. "What is it?" you ask while turning your head.

*The troublemakers...I shouldn't ask one of them to eat...*

"Hey Youngi you're not eating with us today? That's so mean! I missed you" himchan said.

"Plus you haven't introduced us with your new friend" Yongguk commented.

"Ah hyungs...This is _____! She is in my physic lesson" Youngjae said. 

"_____ I see you already met two of my hyungs" Junhong said.

"Hey Junhong, ehm I think I met four of them..." You are looking at Yongguk, like four-but-not-him.

"Oh this is our Leader Yongguk" Junhong introduced him.

"So your the one that rejected Himchan and beats Jongup in soccer?" Yongguk asked.

"Ah that is Himchan right?" Your eyes wander to Himchan.

"Yep it's me, Ice queen!" he answers. "And I'm Jongup" Jongup said.

*Oh the one who ate with Junhong yesterday and I beat in soccer...now I remember.

He thinks I could become a problem but why is he smiling now?!* 

All five sat down but the one with the mask doesn't say a word.

"Oh i forgot this is Daehyun hyung, he is not the talkative one" Junhong said chewing his food.

You nodded. *what a awkward meal, I should have eat alone...this lunch break is so awkward...they are just

like I wouldn´t exist.* you looked around.

Yongguk is talking with Himchan,Junhong is listening to them,Jongup is looking into your direction,

Youngjae is reading and Daehyun is eating his sandwich.

It´s the first time that you see him without his mask,

his skin is really nice but he looks not relaxed like something is bothering him...                                                        

 "Na darling what do you think, want to share my orange juice?" Himchan asks.

"Hell no! I have my own juice, don´t play this game with me like you do with your little bed bunnies!"

you complained.

"You don´t want to play?! Then why do you play hard to get?" he replies.

"I´m not playing hard to get,I`m too cool to keep and for you it´s too hard to leave!" you said winking.

He than stayed quit but the hell broke out, all the other boys began to laugh and talk.

You don´t understand one word until the loud yelling from Yongguk "YA SHUT UP"....after everyone quit

down he began "Aish kids, first shut up and you Ice queen" he looks to you *Uh oh* you gulped.

"You better watch your language before I will teach you how to behave" he said.

He is very scary when he is angry. Everyone´s eyes were now on you, but then Yongguk started to laugh.

"haha chill girl,that was a joke! That was the best rejection I`ve ever seen" he still laughed.

"wow hyung please don´t make jokes, they are scarring!" Youngjae said and everyone broke into laughter. 

After that you and B.A.P started to talk, everyone but Daehyun and Himchan stayed quit.

After the lunch break you started to walk to your next lesson.

But your mind still were by the lunch break, you couldn´t image that the B.A.P members would warm

up to you because they seems so cold to others.

But what you not knew then they haven´t warm up to they just wanted to know more about you and that

could be bad for you.....