When he is teased …

One Shots- Starring Gummy Smile and Game Addict

 

 

“Baby Kyu, where are you?” Kiara skipped into the room looking  for her boyfriend , a large pepperoni pizza  in hand. The sight that greeted her made her burst out in laughter. Kyuhyun was on the floor struggling to pull himself up in a sit up.

 

“ 13, uhhh 14! What . is. So. Funny? 15 ”  Kyuhyun huffed as he completed another sit up.

 

“Kyubear what are you doing? “ Kiara bit back the laughter. She knew exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it.

 

“I am doing sit ups, can’t you see?” he snapped , his eyes going pass her to the pizza on the table.

 

“why are you suddenly doing sit ups? “ Kiara prodded further making him pout.

 

“The pudgy tummy is going!” He answered resolvedly and had the wind knocked out of him .

 

“No!!!! not the pudgy tummy! No!!!!” Kiara threw herself against his tummy dramatically , clutching him tight. “You may not lose the pudgy tummy!”

 

“Why not ? you guys are always making fun of my pudgy tummy!” Kyuhyun retorted and received a smack on his arm .

 

“So ! I love the pudgy tummy! Its my pudgy tummy! My personal pillow.  If you lose the pudgy tummy I will break up with you seriously!” Kiara looked mighty pissed . Kyuhyun gulped, his girlfriend didn’t normally threaten him with break up over trivial stuff.

 

“Well , I will keep it if you love it so much.” He tried to sound nonchalant but there was laughter in his voice.

 

“Dumb Kyu ! you know we just like to tease you. Don’t loose the pudgy tummy ok . Pretty please!” Kiara unleashed a lethal dose of ageyo and hugged his tummy tighter.

 

“Ok Baby ! I am not going to lose it. Not when you ask so sweetly. “ Kyuhyun ruffled her hair , secretly contented that he wouldn’t have to suffer with sit ups anymore. “Do you think we can move to the couch and you continue hugging your personal pillow there? “

 

Kiara frowned not wanting to move from her comfortable position . She raised her eyebrows asking him why.

 

“The pizza is getting cold. “