When he is taller…

One Shots- Starring Gummy Smile and Game Addict

He stopped at the hallway when he sighted her. As usual she was sprawled out on the couch watching television, waiting for him to come home. Her precious monkey plushie hugged tight to her chest.

 

He couldn’t stop the mischievous smile as he tiptoed towards her. She jumped up startled when he pulled the pulshie out of her hands.

 

“Stop hugging that monkey!” He pulled away the plushie, holding it out of reach.

 

“Give it back to me.” She reached for the plushie, jumping up and down in a bid to reach her favourite toy.

 

“Too bad, you are short.” He held the toy even further up.

 

“That’s because I am barefoot. “She sent him a glare that spelled trouble and attempted to reach her favourite pulshie again.

 

“Even when you wear heels , you are shorter than me , My Ara.” Kyuhyun grinned and pulled her into a  hug.

 

“Well, I like it that I am shorter than you. “ She snorted. 

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I can do this.”  She reached up on tip toe, catching his lips with hers. A quick preluding peck that left him  grinning .using his momentarily lapse of attention , She rescued her pulshie form his hold behind her back and ran to hide in their room .

 

“I like it that you are shorter than me too , My Ara.” Kyuhyun sighed and made his way towards to the room to  battle it out with the pulshie for her love.