Chapter 7A + Important Notice

Greyscale

It was still very dark when a tired Zitao dragged open his eyes. Confused, he sat up and ruffled his hair, wondering why he was awake at this ungodly hour. He pressed the button on his phone and screwed up his face as the screen's blinding light assaulted his senses. His suspicions were confirmed as he read 2:04AM on the screen of his mobile, and he threw himself back against his makeshift bed with a thump.

Zitao was just about to fall back into sweet, cosy sleep when the sound of a voice roused him from his peace.

“Kris?” he managed questioningly, peering up into the inky blackness at his guest.

When the voice sounded again Zitao recognised it as Wufan, but instead of waking his guest his curiosity compelled him to sit quietly and listen.

“No,” Wufan’s voice, although heavy with sleep, sounded desperate.

Zitao couldn’t understand much of what he was saying.

“Jong… Min, please… No…”

These ramblings went on for a while, and all Zitao managed to gather was that Jongmin - or was it Minjong; maybe they were two different people, he had no idea - was important. He committed the name to memory and decided to ask Wufan about it tomorrow.

Doing his best to block out his guest’s feverish sleep-talking, Zitao buried his head in his soft pillow and went back to sleep until the sun rose again.

 

A/N: Hey guys, got some bad news.

Well, firstly, in case you're wondering what the hell that tiny update was, it was all I had time to write. Literally.

I know I promised you guys I'd be updating with a chapter once a week but there's been a sudden unexpected medical complication with a family member recently, and I've ended up pretty much running the house as well as managing my school work and all the other usual aspects of my offline life. Between these things I have barely any time to spare, and definitely no time for writing fanfiction.

With any luck things will be back to normal in a week or two. Until that time this story as well as my others will be put on hiatus. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your understanding. I hope to be back to writing as soon as possible.

- nekopan xx