HOPE

❦ ✿Love is Sweeter the second time around✿ ❦

 

He stared at you, you stared him as well. The air turned cold for 3 minute and then you said “Ohhhhhh, wait… I’ve seen you somewhere.” He stared at you like his gonna burst out bunch of words. *Look at your kpop magazine and turned to MBLAQ page, stared at lee joon and stared at him…* “hehe~ no wonder your angry. Hehe~”you said,

“Aren’t you going to apologize?”Lee joon asked. “WTF, even if your lee joon I wouldn’t even apologize to you. -__-“you said.

“Wow, your a special girl…. I’ve seen many girls but haven’t seen one like you….. If these happens to them their well immediately apologize and take bunch of photo with me.”Lee Joon said “Well guess im not a A+ and the girls that apologize everything.”

“So~ what you doing in Korea? “Lee joon asked. “Well… I went there to study also to see my favourite kpop band, and my bias.”you said happily. “Oh…. I see what highschool?”

 

“Seoul Art Highschool, well my best friend is coming with me and she is pretty rich. So yea im just mainly study there.” “Are you kidding me?! You go to the same highschool as me, don’t you know that’s where most kpop stars go?” “Omo! Really??!!! Yessss, but for example who’s going there?”you asked. “Umm… Gikwang, Dongwoon, CL, Bom, Dara, Yoojo, Yoseob and Gongchan. I think but we are usually in the V.I.P class since we are kpop stars and we are scared that student might go crazy.” “AHHHHH!! YOSEOB!! GONGCHAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! , Yesss~~”