PHOTO ATTACK by ___

❦ ✿Love is Sweeter the second time around✿ ❦

 

Lee Joon and you have chatted through out the plane ride. But then, you fell asleep unexpectedly ….. on lee joon ‘s shoulder. the plane will be arriving at 10:45pm please take all your belonging when departing the plane you slightly opened your eyes and realize your lying on something you , you turned left. There he was. Looking at you from a low angle as he smiled. “OI fat pig how much do you eat my shoulder is like all tingy now.” Said lee joon. “ As much as a pig” you shouted.

 

When the plane arrived you got your luggage , you looked around but Lee Joon is already gone! Then you walk down the hall as you can already see Katie waving at you. “I took a great picture of you!” said Katie as she pull out her phone. “What did you do?!! Show me!” you command. “It’s a photo of you sleeping on a strangers shoulder!!! Omygodd it would have been a big news if I told Seokmin that because he will be just so JEALOUS!” “Shut up and delete the photo, like right now!” “no!” as you chase Katie around. She finally deleted the photo~ sigh thinking: why was I sleeping on him anyway.

 

You went to the house Katie’s dad bought for her. You placed your luggage down and started packing. Getting ready for tomorrow because its your first day at school.

 

You changed into your PJ and ~JUMPP~ onto your bed like usually. Katie joins in with you. “I can’t go to school here because my boyfriend won’t let me s I’m sorry.” “haha, don’t worry” said you. Even though you want Katie to study with you. Katie and you felt asleep very quickly .

      

~RINGGG DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DING A DING ~

as you wake up by the song .