Ice Skating ~~

❦ ✿Love is Sweeter the second time around✿ ❦

"dongsaeng im going to the bathroom wait for me okay?!" Seokmin said.  

You looked around and you couldn't find Jisoo anywhere. Out of no where someone tapped on your shoulders, "ahhh! Omygod Jisoo you scared me!!! Where were you before?" you asked

"Oh im just skating around wanna skate with me?" Jisoo asked

"Aniyaa i dont know how to skate, hehhehehe mianhe"

"Don't worry i will teach you" Jisoo said as he smiled at you brightly.

You learned how to skate a little and you smiled at Jisoo as he smiled back.

A girl with beautiful blue skirt and a white shoes started to skate towards you, 

"Anneyong my name is hyun ju nice to meet you!" said the girl.

"Anneyong, umm my name is _________ " you smiled at her.

She looked at Jisoo and smiled

"Long time no see aye??!! Your girlfriend is cute!" Hyun ju said

*Whatt?!!! Jisoo knows her :( might be his ex or something* you think to yourself.

"Aniya we are just friends close friends :) " You replied as you smiled at Jisoo.

But Jisoo didn't smile back, in the opposite he looked angry....

*Did i say something wrong?* you think to yourself

"Hey wanna skate like usual?" Hyun ju said

"ok" Jisoo replied.

Hyun ju grabbed his hand and started to skate. As they just left you in the corner.

*they look so good together as if like they were really couples* you think to yourself as the tear in your eyes dripped down.

You wiped of the tears and started to skate, little by little.  You didn't see a little bump and

*BANGGGGGG* There you are lying on the cold ice, it pains it hurts. You could not resist your tears, as it startes to fill up your eyes. No One is here for you...... you saw Jisoo and Hyun ju skating happily, laughing and smiling at eachother. 

*My heart hurts its like someone stabbed onto it...* you think to yourself.

Your heared someone shouting your name behind you so you turned.

"Dongsaengg are you alright?!!! are you hurt or anything" Seokmin said

"Oppa, im glad you're here, no one was here for me" you said as tear drips down your face.

"I will always be here for you.." Seokmin said as his eyes looks into mine.

"Gomawo"

Seokmin helped you stand up and he looked at your bleeding hand.

"My poor donsaeng are you alright?" He looked into your eyes and kissed your hand.

*WHat.... is Seokmin doing, he looks so cute like that* you think to yourself and blushed.

"Where is the stupid fken Jisoo, he should be with you since he know that you don't know how to skate!" Seokmin said in a angry voice.

"I don't know... A girl asked him to skate and he said yes so..... haha don't worry." You said as you lowered your head.

"Stay here." Seokmin finished his words as he skate towards Jisoo,

*PUNCHH*

You can't even belive your eyes, Seokmin just punched Jisoo!

"Why the fk did you punch me for?!" Jisoo said as he grab Seokmin's collar.

"Why? You ask me why? Its because you left dongsaeng and go skating with this girl! You know that she can't skate right! then why did you left her along??!! She fell and cutted her hand and twisted her ankle, What type of friend are you?!" Seokmin shouted

As the people around them all looked.  You tried your best to walk there but your ankle really hurts. 

"Do you know how much she want someone to be with her, when she fell?! What did you ever do to her? Did you even care about her? SHE WAS GODDAM CRYING AND WHERE WERE YOU?!" Seokmin shouted.

You looked at Jisoo..... he just turned his head to the side ... he seems sad.

Your ankle hurted so much.... But you still walked their.

"Stop, please stop, we came here for fun... I don't want you two to fight!" You shouted as tears drops down from your eyes unstop.

Everyone around you is back to skating.. 

Suddenly Hyun ju walked towards you

*SLAP*

"Im sick of your acting towards Jisoo, I hated you when I first saw you. You're a okay? He told me he hated you. SO Don't even go close to Jisoo." Hyun Ju said

"I'm sorry, Hyun ju and Jisoo. From now on I won't disturb you anymore." You said as you wiped your tears

"Hyun ju take your words back, I never said i hated her what are you saying!" Jisoo said as he shouted at Hyun ju

You saw Jisoo looked at you sadly but you just turned away and tried to walk but it really hurts.

Seokmin suddenly grabbed Jisoo's collar

"You know its my first time seeing her cry for things like these, you really hurted her hearts. I know you also like her, but this time I'm gonna prove to her that I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU" Seokmin said as he let go of Jisoo's collar.

Seokmin skated towards you. He stopped you, and looked into your eyes. You looked at his too,

*It seems like he have something to say* Seokmin leaned closer and closer towards you, you guys are only two millimeter apart. You looked at Jisoo and Jisoo is also looking at you.

"I love you.... Dongsaeng will and always will." Seokmin said quitely as he lean closer and closer.

You can feel it something soft... His lips touched your lips..

He closed his eyes and you don't know what to do, your heart is beating so fast that you think its gonna come out. You pushed Seokmin away. you were blushing so hard as well as him.

"Why do you two always treat me like a doll, if you want to kiss me just kiss me if you wanna ignore just ignore me... You guys are so mean." You shouted as tears floated inside your eyes.

 

You ran as fast as you can and wiped your tears. You stopped until you realise your at a staircase, you began to slow down then realizing how much your ankle pains.. Again no one is here for you. You cried and let your tears run. 

"Are you crazy why did you kiss her?" Jisoo shouted at Seokmin.

"Because I like her!" Seokmin repied

Jisoo ran around the Lotte world to find you....

You heared foot steps behind you, you looked its Jisoo..

"Bah-bo :P I'm sorry that I'm not here for you when you fell.... It must've hurted alot. Im sorry" Jisoo said

"You don't need to be sorr-" Before you even finish your words. His lips already meet yours.

"Its my sorry gift to you, and plus why did you let Seokmin kiss you anyways =3= its not fair..." Jisoo whispered

"bah-bo i will never forgive you two for stealing my first and second kiss!! =>.<= "

"What Seokmin took your first kiss???!!!" Jisoo shouted

"Shhh....... yeah why? you jealous? hahahahahaaha " You smiled and Jisoo wiped the tears off your face

"Never even dare to cry in front of my face okay?" Jisoo said.

"Naee.... Oppa.. :)" You smiled.

After that You two met up with Seokmin. Well for Hyun ju she went to other boys and skated with them....

"dongsaeng what did Jisoo do to you??!!" Seokmin asked mysteriously

"Aniya!! nothing.." You replied

"WE KISSED." Jisoo replied quickly.

"WHATTTTT DONGSAENG YOU LET HIM KISS YOU???!!" Seokmin complained

"So? you kissed me?" You said

You three both laughed. When you arrived you just took a shower and sleep.