Soohyun&Suzy; Slipping

Please Don't Go

Present

Fei wakes up to the ringtone of her phone. She glances at the time. It’s still early in the morning.

“Hello. What is it that you need to call me this early” she said, half awake.

“Sunbaenim…she is missing.” The other voice said, with trembling voice. He continues saying things, sounds unclear to her.

“What? Soohyun-ah. Talk properly. I can’t understand you.” She quickly sit straight up, sensing it must be an important thing.

“Suzy…is missing.” Soohyun said. He sounds really worried.


Flashback;A night before

Suzy unlocked the door to her house, dark. She the light. The next thing she saw freaked her out for a while there.

“Gosh. You surprise me oppa. Why don’t you turn on the light?” she ask.

He was sitting by the table, sipping on his beer. There are few cans of beer in front of him.

“You’ve been drinking? What’s wrong? Anything happened?” she asked, concern. She walked toward him as she took a sit in front of him.

“Nothing. Nothing happened.” He answered, shook his head. Continued on sipping the beer.

She looked at his face carefully. She could say there was something he was thinking of, something that bothering him.

“You sure?”  She asked again.

He lifted his face, looking straight at her. “Where are you from?” Soohyun asked  this time.

“I went to eat with friends after class. That’s why I am a bit late. Were you waiting for me?” She answered as she shifted her gaze. It was hard to lie with him staring like that.

“Your friend, is it Chanyeol?” He said suddenly, still keeping his stare at Suzy.

“W-what? No. Why would you say that?” Suzy asked back, flustered.

“You are lying.”

“I am not. You know what, this is nonsense. You’re drunk.” She said as she got up, trying to leave her seat.

‘Tonight isn’t the right time to tell him.’

But then she felt her left wrist being held by Soohyun. He’s already standing from his seat. He walks closer to her as he pulled her closer to him.

“Then explain to me why did I see you with Chanyeol just a while go?” he asked, she could sense he was fuming inside. She loss of words to say. She swallowed her saliva hard as if a guilty person usually do.

“God damnit answer me!” he raised his voice, surprising her. Soohyun tightened his grip on Suzy wrist.

“You’re hurting me. Let me go.” she pleaded. He let go of her hand. He tried to calm down himself.

 “It’s really nothing like whatever you are thinking right now.” She said slowly, taking in deep breath.

“Me and Chanyeol are just co-worker. Nothing more than that.” she said finally.

“What? Co-worker? So, you work?” he was quite surprised.

“Yeah, I work at this cafe, and he happens to be working there too.”

“And you didn’t bother to tell me? How long have you been working?” he asked as he pushed his front hair back. He seemed pissed.

“Since the new semester start. I know you wouldn’t allow me to, if I tell you.”

“Oh my god I can’t believe this. You’ve been hiding it from me ever since. What else have you been hiding from me?”

She looked down for a while, thinking. Then she looked up back to him. “There’s one more thing. But, I don’t think now is the right time. You’re drunk.”

She stepped closer to him, reaching for his right arm, tried to convince him to go to bed.

“What is it? Tell me already. Is this about you and Chanyeol? I thought so. There must be something between you guys.” He said stubbornly, pulling his arm from her.

“No! It’s nothing. Why are you being like this to me?” She strongly denied.

“Because I feel like a fool right now and I have the right to know. I am your fiancée.” He said, almost yelling.

She was surprised. ‘Oh right. He’s my fiancée’  she took another deep breath, mustering courage to tell another truth.

“I am pregnant.” she said, spilling another big news.

He stared at her.

“I am pregnant, Oppa.” She repeated. She let out a deep breath, waiting for his respond.

Soohyun  just stood there, trying to process the words. He suddenly chuckles. She looked at him weirdly.

“Is it mine? The baby, is mine?” he asked.

She was in disbelief when he asked that. “Of course. Who else? It’s not like---“

“Who knows, maybe you’re just like your mother, screwing around. You don’t even know who’s your father.“  He said, mocking her.

“Oppa, enough.” she was already at her limit.

“Is it Chanyeol’s? or other guys? Oh wait, maybe you don’t even---“

“Kim Soo Hyun! Enough!” finally she yelled at him.

He was startled. He knew, he said too much.

“It’s not like you don’t know me at all. You know me. You know me the best Kim Soo Hyun-sshi. Of all things, that’s the only thing you can say to me? That I am some kind of ? I…I am tired of all this.” She was on the verge of tears.

She turned her back towards him, heading to her room. She shut the door as she burst into tears inside the room. She was hurt, she was mad, she was sad. She felt mixed of feelings. While Soohyun walked closer to her door as he heard she was sobbing inside. He leaned his back at the door, regretting every word he said.


Present

“What really happened?” Fei asks.

She is now sitting in front of Soohyun. As someone who’s really close to him, she went straight to meet him after knowing that this is not a small matter to talk over the phone. Soohyun on the other hand is keeping his head low, only sigh is heard from him.

“Come on, tell me. I came here not to hear you sighing all day long.” She says.

He lifts up his head, looking at her with his miserable face. He then hand her a piece of paper.

“She left this.” Soohyun finally says.

Fei reaches for the paper as she read:

‘Oppa, I think you need a break. No, we both need a break. I guess I am a bit tired. So, I am leaving. Till then, take care and goodbye.’

“She broke up with me right? Frankly, I did wrong. I….I was drunk and I think somehow I must have hurt her.” Soohyun suddenly says. He looks like he’ll be crying soon.

“Soohyun-ah. Look at me, listen carefully.” Fei says trying to convince him. Soohyun looks at her with his red eyes.

“I don’t know what happened between you two last night and whatever happened, it stays between both of you. But I can say that this girl, somehow she still loves you. She’s not breaking up with you. If she was, she’ll be leaving without any note and she’ll leave the ring too. Here, she says ‘I am leaving’. Let me tell you, this is a girl’s code for ‘Come, look for me’ or ‘Don’t let me go’. So, stop making that face like you’ll be crying soon. You only cry when you really lost her and it is ugly when you cry.” She finishes her words with an assuring smile.

Soohyun chuckles a bit. “Are saying these nice things as a friend?”

“Yes. And also because I am a woman. I know what she really wants, she wants you to find her, catch her. So, what are you waiting for? Go out there and look for her.”

“But I have no idea where she’ll be.” He says, looks a bit confused.

“You’ll know. You love her and you know her right?” Fei says, convincing him again.

Soohyun just slowly nods his head. He smiles back at Fei with teary eyed. He gets up from his seat, thanking Fei for her help. Although he thought for a while there that he already lost Suzy, but now he knows has no time to give up on her.

No matter what, he must bring her back home.  He was an idiot for letting her slipped away and he’ll never let it happen again. He needs a chance to fix his mistakes. He goes out through the door, hoping he’ll find her, the love of his life, Bae Suzy. 


Mistakes happened but can it be fixed?

Is there a chance for him?

 

 

 

 

my godd~ it took me this long to update.

anyway thanks for keeping up with me :B and this fic haven't finish yet

don't lose hope on me guys, keep supporting this fic

I'll be glad. thanks ^^