Chapter 5

Playboy with Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

Chaerin,Bom, Minzy and I just finish our scene for the Chaerin's wedding photshoot.Hell, it sure is tired....I wonder how the celebrity done it.

I'm sitting on a couch at the dressing room with the girls.They are doing their own thing.I glance at Chaerin.She seems unhappy.Well, duh...Who is happy when they are forced to get married? I think Jiyong is quite handsome.Bom has already told me about their incident in the club.For a girl like Chaerin, Jiyong did a bad move.She could be scary sometimes.Not to mention that she have learned matrial arts before.Jiyong could get killed for doing something like that.

" Yah !! What took them so long? " Bom yelled, frustrated waiting for the boys.

" Come one...Let's play a game while waiting for them " MInzy stated.

" What kind of game? " i asked with curosity.Minzy always gave crazy ideas.Maybe that what make her fun to be with.

" Truth or dare!! " Minzy said.The others seem agree with this game.

" I'm in " I reply.I don't want to ruin this moment.Chaerin is going to get married so i want make a happy memory with her.

They gather around the table.Chaerin sits beside me on the couch.She smiled.Thank god!! I really miss her smile...

" I going to start first..." Chaerin said." Dara unnie !! " She point at me.

What should i choose? Truth ? Dare? Truth seems more safer than dare.If i choose dare, she could ask me to do something ridiculous.

" I choose truth " i replied.Chaerin is immediately laugh when she heard my answer.I know that laugh!! It's the evil laugh!!! Oh my god !! I must have made a wrong choice.

" Unnie...Do you like Youngbae oppa? " She asked.I could feel that my body froze.What should i do? Should i just tell them honestly?

" I...I..." I stutered.Then, Bom yell making me startled. " I what? " She asked half yell.

" Ok !! I like him!! " I said with my eyes closed.I bet that they must be shocked.

" Yah...What are you doing? Go ahead and confess..." Bom said and the others nodded.

" I can't...I'm afraid that it will be like last time " I lowered my head.The girls know what i'm talking about.I have a pain history.The pain that i want to forget.The room turned silence.Nobody talked for 15 minutes.

" My turn !! " Bom cracked the silence.She said with a bubbly voice.She does know how to cheer me up.

" Chaerin !! " She said with a smirk. " I choose dare " Chaerin said.

" I saw you at the taking photo today..God ! You're so uncute..I challenge you to act cute" Bom said.Soon, the room is filled by laughter.Uh oh !! Chaerin is weak at this type of thing but she never turn down a challenge...

Chaerin face stiffed.Then, she raise from her seat and said " Ok ...I accept the challenge ".She started to do all the cute action.Meanwhile, Bom and I are dying of laughing.I have to admit that Chae is cute when she does that kind of things.

" Unnie~~ Am i cute? " She said with ' bbuing bbuing ' aeygyo.Bom immediately record it on her phone. " Woah!! Unnie, you really good at it "Minzy exclaimed.

Apparently, Minzy feel threaten by her maknae position so she join Chaerin and they do a cute dance.I took the oppurtunity to take picture of them.It nice to see that the maknae playing like this.

" Ok..Now a y pose !! " Bom command Chae like a professional protographer.Chaerin follow her instruction and do a y pose.All the girls squel with exictement.She does a seductive stare.Damn...she can seduce all men with that y gaze..

Without us knowing...a pair of eyes are watching us behind the door.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

" Nice...you guys please be more loving " The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter