Chapter 4

Playboy with Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

It's been a few days since the gathering.Now, i'm back to my usual life.Working as an CEO in a large company.It's was my father's.I have to take over the business since i'm the only child.My father has retired a years ago.I'm busy doing my work when my phone rings.It is my mom.

" Hi, mom " I said with a cheerful voice.I haven't seen her for quite a long time because i was busy lately.

" Chaerin my darling..Can you come home today? " My mom, Kim Si Yoon asks.

" Ok..but why? " I asks.It's rare for her to ask such a question.Usually, they just came to my house instead.

" It's a surprise.Ok.,see you later.." She ended the call before i could ask more question.My mind is full of question.Surprise? What is it?

-

I parked my car in the garage.I open the door and saw my mom sitting on the couch.She turned to me and smiled.

" You're here at last..Why are you so late ? " She said while my hair.

" There's so much work to do " I lied.Actually, i was too absorbed doing my work and didn't realised the time.

" It's ok..Go take a shower and wear the dress that i've put on your bed " She said and walk towards the kitchen.I head to my room and refresh myself.When i'm done, i wear the dress that my mom put on my bed.The dress is pretty.It was a combination of green and black.I decided to wear accessories to make it look more pretty.I let my hair down.Grabbing my purse, i walk downstairs.

When i reach the last step.I saw my father.He hugged me and smile brightly.

" How are you my pretty daughter? " He said.

" I'm fine.Where are we going?" I replied and curve a smile.

" We are going to meet our old friends..." 

 

 

No One's POV

The Lee family arrived at a restaurant.It was an italian restaurant.They enter the restaurant and sit on a table consist 6 seat.Then, a middle age women walking towards them with her husband beside her..A guy followed behind them.'Jiyong? What is he doing here?' Chaerin tought.

" Annyeonghaseyo .. " Chaerin said and bowed to them.The greet her happily.

" So you are Chaerin...What a pretty lady ! " Kwon Mi Jin who is Jiyong mother praised Chaerin.Chaerin smiled and bowed as a respect to the elderly.

" This is my son,Kwon Jiyong " The Kwon family introduce their son.Chaerin and Jiyong are both shocked to see each other but they control their expression .Chaerin gave 'pretend you don't know me ' look to Jiyong.Jiyong rolled his eyes and take a sit.

" It's been a long time!! " Kwon Min Jin said.Apparently, she and Chaerin's mother is bestfriend since highschool.

Chaerin's mom smiled  " Yeah...remember our promises? "

Chaerin's mom words make Jiyong and Chaerin confused.They look at each other.Chaerin mouthed ' Do you know what is it?'.Jiyong shrugged.

" When we were in highschool.We were practically bestfriend.Your father is the one that introduced us until we get married.So we made a promise to marry our children~!! " Chaerin's mom exclaimed.Chaerin's eyes widened.She look at her mom, disbelief. Did she just say marry?

Chaerin glances at Jiyong.She found Jiyong was shocked too but he didn't say anything.Chaerin keep glaring at Jiyong, hoping that he protest or rebel but it is hopeless.Jiyong avoid from looking at her face.A heavy sigh escaped from Chaerin's mouth.

Their parents keep talking about the wedding and stuff like that.Chaerin knew that she can't say no because she is an obedient daughter.She hates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter