Chapter 6

Playboy with Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Bae POV

I silently sit on a couch in our dressing room.Jiyong is still doing his photoshoot while Top, Daesung and Seungri are playing hand wrestling to see who is stronger.They asked me to join but i refused.I don't have the mood to play around.Even if i play, i will win it for sure.

" Hyung !!! " Daesung screamed at me which make me snapped.I lift my head.I just realised that he just infront of me, giving me a worried look.

" Are ok, hyung? You seem lost in your thoughts.I've been calling you so many times..." He said.

" I'm ok..Just thinking about my work.." I lied.Actually, i'v been thinking about Chaerin.I'm worried for her.I mean, i know Jiyong so well.He is my bestfriend but that doesn't mean that i like his behavior.He's been my bestfriend since highschool.He used to be a good man.Smart and gentleman but he's changed.Not to a better but worse.He started to get drunked and partying.Bringing girls home.

I'm worried for Chaerin.Well, not really worry.The truth is i like Chaerin.I keep this thing eversince we were still small.But i never confess because i know she just sees me as her own brother.I was a surprised when i saw her at the gathering.She changed a lot.From innocent and cute to a hot, beautiful women.

Truthfully, i didn't expect to meet her again.Not that i don't want to see her again.It just i can't help but to feel a bit awkward thinking that i still have a crush on her.When Jiyong said that they are going to get married.I was shocked.No, scrath that.I was super shocked and i thought my heart was going to stop.

I don't mind if she got married to the man she loves.I want to see her happy even if i'm not the one that makes her happy.I think i should forget this no future one sidded love and move on.But still...If Jiyong make her cry or sad.i swear that i will take her back.Jiyong is my bestfriend but Chaerin is my 'sister'.I care about both of them.But seeing Jiyong behaviour, i doubt that Chaerin will be happy with him.

 

No One's POV

The wedding photoshoot ended succesfully.Although Jiyong and Chaerin kept bickering through the filming but they manage to ended it without anyone getting hurted.Two more days left before their wedding.Chaerin is now at Dara's house.They have a girls night along with Minzy and Bom.

" Unnie, can you chop some garlic for me? " Chaerin said.She is in charge of cooking since she is the only one that know how to make delicious food.

Dara grinned " Yes chef !! "

Minzy and Bom are setting the table up.As for Bom, she really doesn't know how to cook at all.There was a time when she attempt to fry some eggs but the it burned so badly.Since then, she swore to herself that she would never cook again.

Minzy only knows how to bake pastry.She always bake cakes or some cupcakes.Chaerin thinks she really talented in baking and they suggested she open a bakery.

Least but not least, Dara.Ramyun is only things that she know how to make.If you go to her kitchen.The only igredient that she have is ramyun.Chicken, vegetables, curry or what flavoured.You named it and she have it.

Like a pro, Chaerin flips the pan.Dara who is bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter