Part 2

Leaving an impression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you go guys.

 

 

 

 

„My what, to my what?“

Doojoon and Hyunseung were standing side by side now, a lot less space in between them than before.

“Your junk grabbing hands to yourself.” Hyunseung stated again as if it was something you say to everyone you see casually.

“I have been in too much contact with too many creepers you know? And I rather have you a bit more careful in my presence so I played the boyfriend card.” He added.

Doojoon nodded, looking really confused as he moved a few steps away from the door and Hyunseung.

“You mean you played the fake boyfriend card.”

“Yeah, you can call it like that, if you really want to.”

The older cocked his head to the left.

“If I want to? I think there is no other way to call it really. Cause that is what you did.”

Hyunseung sniffed, his nose scrunching up, like that of an adorable, little bunny.

“Well okay, yes I did it. I played the fake boyfriend card. You happy now?”

Doojoon shook his head no, first because he wanted to show that, no, he wasn´t happy and second because he had to pull his head out of the fluff induced happiness that had fogged up his brain while starring at the other.

“I am not happy, not happy the least. You just told me that Junhyung is your boyfriend and even if he isn´t I could have ruined Yoseob and Junhyung´s relationship, if you hadn´t stopped me from telling him about it. So how could I be happy right now?” Doojoon grumbled; his arms locked in front of his body and his features twisting in an effort to look intimidating.

He was starring at Hyunseung again, not in awe this time, but really glaring him down, because this could have ended horribly wrong.

They could have ended a relationship or created a fight and while he was still having his gaze locked on the pretty man, the other placed his weight from one leg on the other.

“I am sorry.” Hyunseung mumbled, his big doe eyes peeping from underneath his fringe, all glimmer and a tiny bit wet.

He was blinking repeatedly and his mouth was poised a bit, the corners turned down.

“Are you going to cry?” Doojoon asked loudly, jumping the few steps he had taken away earlier closer again, his hands grabbing onto Hyunseung´s biceps.

“Dear good lord don´t cry, I can´t deal with tears, those are horrible. I am completely useless and utterly powerless. Last time Yoseob cried I bought him a puppy, like seriously, it was adorable and puffy and white and he didn´t even stop crying. I mean there was no other possibility so I also bought him a stuffed animal, it was a sushi one, really cute, looked like GDragon, totally stylish and-“

“You are babbling and no I won´t cry.” Hyunseung budged in as he noticed that the older man wouldn´t stop talking anytime soon.

“You won´t?” Doojoon asked quietly, not that agitated anymore and slightly calmer, his hands falling limp next to his body, “That´s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter