Part 1

Leaving an impression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy.

 

 

 

His morning had started awful.

Being awoken by a defect fire alarm in his living room, he had been up half an hour earlier than normally, standing there with a broom knocking the beeping alarm off the ceiling.

Noticing that slipping under his covers wouldn´t work out anymore, he shuffled inside his bathroom, deciding to go for a shower, which was surprisingly icy cold, even after turning the temperature knob.

Had he forgotten to pay his bills?

Again?

Following his cold shower was an empty fridge, well almost empty.

He was greeted by the sight of a can spray cheese, which definitely wasn´t what one would classify as a breakfast.

Which was why he had to go eat outside, in the little café across his loft, in which only customers five or more years younger than him where sitting.

They where gushing and giggling and some teenage girls were even looking at him with puppy eyes radiating little pink hearts.

So he felt uncomfortable.

Sitting there surrounded by teens, while wearing a black suit, which´s pants were too small for him and snacking on something that supposedly was a chicken sandwich with mayo, was not what he had expected yesterday evening.

Hurrying in everything he did, he accidently smeared a huge glob of mayo on his crisp white shirt, not his black jacket thank god for that, and rushed outside, towards the company building in which he was working, all the while pulling his slacks down as they were riding up in uncomfortable places, where they didn’t belong.

His high end shoes were slipping and sliding over the expensive floor and he did not only once almost stumble and trip over nothing besides air.

That was where he met his boss because surprisingly today, he was standing in the middle of a wide corridor, another man standing next to him.

His boss raised one hand motioning him over, as if he hadn´t already seen the duo.

“Doojoon I want you to meet Jang Hyunseung. He is the prodigy man I was telling you about last week, also he will be working together with you and Yoseob on your next project, so I hope you will take good care of him. Mostly because he is-“

“- ing gorgeous.”Doojoon babbled brainlessly, making his boss raise one eyebrow at him.

“I mean ing gorgeously important; yes that was what I wanted to say.” Doojoon added hastily, making his boss snort loudly.

“I bet that is what you wanted to say, anyways I will leave him in your care, please show him around.”

With that being said, his or now their boss started walking away, leaving the two men alone.

“So…” Hyunseung started, not really breaking the uncomfortable silence in between them.

Doojoon did not even react to him; he was just busy gaping openly at the mesmerizing piece of human goodness in front of him.

But how couldn´t he?

That man was purely amazing in his eyes, every part of his body glowing, no, radiating with perfection.

The stylishly swept ruby read bangs on his head contrasting strongly with his gleaming white skin. Big brown doe eyes that were subtly lined with a soft black eye liner at the outer corner, were blinking curiously, while Doojoon´s eyes wandered down to the perfectly shaped button nose and then finally to the full rosy pink lips, where the bottom lip seemed to be a tad bit fuller than the top one, perfect for a pout.

Eyes now settling on the protruding collarbones that were peaking out underneath a black dress shirt; that was covered by a denim jacket.

Lean, long legs were clad in black slacks grabbing them in places that made Doojoon wanted to drool.

“Excuse me?”

Doojoon´s eyes snapped back up to the godly face.

“It´s nice to know that you are somehow pleased with me, but could you stop staring? It makes me feel uncomfortable.”

Mouth in an O shape, Doojoon pulled at his own slacks.

“Sure, I´m sorry that was not uhm alright? But you are just so, like… wow, just …wow.”

Doojoon wetted his own lips, his eyes blinking rapidly as if to take in the man in front of him better.

“Thanks I guess?”

Hyunseung played with his fingers expectantly looking at Doojoon, hoping that the other would finally stop being weird and start to do something useful, as showing him around the building.

“So, how old are you?”

Doojoon had awkwardly started walking with Hyunseung next to him, sometimes pointing at different rooms explaining what they were used for.

“I´m 23 and you? You seem to be the same age as me.” Hyunseung asked back.

“I´m 24, so I guess you can choose if you want to call me hyung or not. I wouldn´t mind if you didn´t.”

Hyunseung nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter