Twenty Four

That Woman I Love

 

 

 

TWENTY FOUR

 

“We should have stayed at the lounge,” Jessica complained as her eyes scanned the crowd. They came late for the official opening plus an hour had passed since then but the place remained jam-packed.

 

“It’s more interesting here,” Fany nodded towards the dance floor, “Besides, it’s getting boring there… the fun is here!”

 

“Let’s go back upstairs a little later,” Taeyeon said as she took a sip from her glass and Jessica sighed beside her.

 

“Hi, Jessica, wanna dance with me?”

 

A guy came out from nowhere and casually asked the ice princess who looked genuinely flabbergasted.

 

“No,” Jessica replied brusquely without giving the poor person a second look.

 

“Aww, come on!”

 

Heaving a deep sigh, she slipped off the stool, dropped a hand on the man’s shoulder and pecked a light kiss on his cheek that made him froze on the spot, “That’s for charity. Now, shoo…” Jessica reclaimed her seat like nothing happened while Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed at how the guy looked as he pivoted and walked away in daze.

 

“Wow, really, you’re amazing…” Taeyeon raised a thumb at her friend with a wide grin while Sica just flipped her hair dramatically.

 

“Dance with me…”

 

A deep voice made the three bodies turn behind them and found the very familiar man who wears his charisma as an armor. “Teiji Oppa?” Jessica found her tongue while her friends curiously volleyed their eyeballs at the two.

 

“And it’s not a request.”

 

Teiji took her hand and gestured for her to stand. She looked instinctively at her friends as if asking for help but they just looked away not because they didn’t care but they were sure that she could handle the situation. Jessica let herself be guided towards the dance floor and once they stood right in the middle, he took her hands and laid them gently on his shoulders before resting his own on her waist. The music was upbeat but she was drawn to a slow dance and it irked her to be there that moment.  

 

“So you give away your kisses just like that.”

 

“I don’t need to explain anything to you,” she diverted her eyes past behind him as she spoke, “Why are you here?”

 

“Heechul is an old friend, he invited me… and I’m in town for the week.”

 

“For business?”

 

“For you…”

 

Jessica looked at him deadpanned. She is not the type of girl who would easily be swooned by sweet nothings, “I told you, it’s over. I’m not one of your es, Oppa. I will never be. This whole marriage will never happen if I say no and you know that.”

 

“You will never say no, Jessica.” He said firmly as his body stopped moving and his whole attention was focused on her, “And, you will never be one of my es. For the record, I agreed to marry you not for convenience… you have taken my interest the moment you declared you’re nobody’s . Do you remember that? I never met any girl like you who won’t follow me around and beg for my attention. You are your own person and I admire that. I see your passion,” A smile curved on his lips when Sica raised a brow, “Yes, I’m sorry… I have been keeping tabs… Jessica Jung, I want to know you some more and I want you to know me… the real me… not what the media painted of me… not the you met last year. Get to know me, Jessica Jung and I’ll make sure as hell that you’d like what you’ll see.”

 

Jessica watched his expression warily. This man knows his effect on women and if she doesn’t play her cards well, she would surely be on the losing end. However, everybody deserves a chance so she just shrugged, “Let me be the judge to that.”

 

~~~

 

“Do you think Jessi’s okay?” Tiffany asked while passing a quick glance at the couple who looked like in a serious conversation.

 

“You know her. Jessica is a tigress; she can definitely deal with him. She’ll make him beg for his dear life in no time.”

 

Tiffany laughed and raised her glass at Taeyeon, “Well said.” All of a sudden, a body slipped between them again that she almost yelped. The guy who was wearing a ridiculously strong kind of perfume shoved his body towards Taeyeon.

 

“Hey there, beautiful.”

 

Taeyeon scanned the person from head-to-toe looking disgusted then muttered blankly, “Hey there you’re rude…”

 

Tiffany watched the scene with amused curiosity.

 

“What’s your name, beautiful?”

 

“My name is none of your business.” She retorted but the intimidation didn’t work since the guy coolly leaned his body by the counter. Taeyeon raised her brow in disbelief, “I’m sorry…. but you’re on my personal space…”

 

The guy raised a hand and backed a few steps away, “How about here? Can I get your name now?”

 

“Still.On.My.Personal.Space.”

 

The man grunted, “.”

 

“.”

 

At long last, he walked away much to Taeyeon’s relief. She turned to Tiffany again and shrugged, “Don’t you just hate cocky guys?”

 

“Beautiful, huh?” Fany giggled.

 

“Well…” she raised her shoulder with a smug.

 

“Look who’s cocky now?” Fany laughed. By her periphery, she spotted someone from the crowd. Light bulbs on and Tiffany was grinning. She stood and grabbed her best friend on the wrist, “Come on… it’s time to flirt, kitten.”

 

“What?!” Taeyeon shrieked as she got man-handled by the supposed gentle Tiffany. To make things worse, she found herself being dragged to where the owner of the bar was standing with a group of other yuppies.

 

“Hi, Oppa! Nice party!” Tiffany stole Heechul’s attention away from his colleagues as her hand remained grasping her friend’s wrist. It was a random idea but it might work and her excitement level heightened with the thought.

 

“Oh, Fany-ah, glad you made it…”

 

 “We won’t miss this for the world,” Fany smiled then shoved Taeyeon closer, “Oppa, do you remember my bestfriend, Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“Of course,” Heechul glance passed Fany and noticed the girl who was smiling seriously shyly on the side, “Who won’t forget the leader of GG…”

 

“Awww,” Taeyeon replied her face burning hot, she herself remembered this Oppa well, “That’s an old name, Oppa.”

 

“It is?” Heechul cocked his head to the side never letting his attention off the shorter girl especially since he found the way she was blushing ridiculously cute, “What do you go by now?”

 

Taeyeon waved a hand then looked away, “You have a pretty neat place here.”

 

“I’m glad you like it, it’s my first baby here and hopefully it’s the start.”

 

“I’m sure it will be…”

 

Tiffany shook her head pretending to sound displeased, “Hello there, like, I’m still here?” She earned a good chuckles from the two so she continued with step two, “Anyway, you two continue that getting-to-know-you thingie while I strut this stuff somewhere else…”

 

“Fany-ahhh…” Taeyeon tried to get hold of her friend’s arm but Fany just smiled sweetly at her then leaned in to drop a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Keep flirting, kitten…” Tiffany whispered before stepping away from the two then winked at Heechul, “Ah by the way, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m setting you two up. See you around, mwah!” Then she disappeared after blowing them a kiss.

 

Taeyeon shook her head but she couldn’t stop giggling, “I’m sorry, she has this little loose knot in the head.”

 

“I know, but that was cute…”

 

“I know, right?”

 

“So…” Heechul took a step closer to Taeyeon, “Since she set us up… might as well make the best of it…”

 

A gentle smile drew on her lips, “Oh well, who wants to disappoint that sweet child?”

 

“You speak like an old woman.”

 

“And who are you calling old?”

 

“I was just kidding… anyway, can I give you an official tour of my humble bar?”

 

“That would be awesome, please do lead the way.”

 

~~~

 

Fany stepped out of the bar covering her other ear so she could hear her boyfriend on the other line, “Hey, silly! I’m sorry I didn’t notice your calls earlier.”

 

“That’s okay, I miss you… I thought you’d be home by now.”

 

“Duh, Oppa! And I miss you…” she giggled. “So, what’s the hurry? You seemed like you badly needed to talk to me.”

 

“That’s because I’m badly missing my princess…”

 

Tiffany felt her toes curling, “Awww, Oppa… you’re making me cry.”

 

“Uhm, actually, this is going to be a surprise but I’m going to tell you now so you could clear your schedule for me.”

 

Her eyes widened, “You’re coming over?”

 

“Yes, princess, next week. There’s this official visit my father asked me to attend on his behalf and I want to take you as my date.”

 

“Oppa, it’s an official event… you sure you want to take me?”

 

“Yeah, what’s wrong?”

 

She heard him laugh on the other line. For the past years, they have successfully avoided media attention, nevertheless everybody still acknowledges her as the girlfriend and soon to be fiancée of a Thai royalty. “Nothing, I mean… okay… I think it’s gonna be fun.”

 

“Hmmm… that’s if you want to of course.”

 

“Of course I want to, Oppa! I’m just too thrilled.”

 

“It will happen eventually and it would be better that if we go together on that event. You know, Thai-Korea partnership.”

 

She laughed; she could definitely imagine the glint of smile on his voice, “Yeah, for our countries!”

 

“Okay, I must hang up now, princess. But please try not to stay up too late?”

 

“Okay, I will try but that’s not a promise,” she giggled again when he groaned.

 

“My silly girl, I love you.”

 

“I love you too, my prince,” she wiped the dew on her right eye, “It’s your turn to hang up.” Tiffany placed the phone lovingly near her chest when she heard him sigh and the line went dead. Oh, how she missed her silly prince!

 

“WE’RE OVER!”

 

“WOW, THANK YOU AND YOU YOU ING A-HOLE GO BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!”

 

Tiffany was stolen back from her lovely trance with that familiar voice. She turned around and finally took notice of her friend who was helplessly standing on the other side of the street crying her eyes out. She shoved the other younger people blocking her way as she crossed the street. “Hey, hon… did you two fight again?”

 

Sooyoung nodded as her head dropped on her friend’s shoulder, “WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE BROKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!! FOR REALS THIS TIME!!!!”

 

“Aww, baby, it’s alright…” Fany soothed Sooyoung’s head.

 

“NO! WE BROKE UP AND IT’S NOT ALRIGHT!”

 

“Aigooo… okay… ok—“

 

“IT’S NOT OKAY EITHER, IT’S FOR REALS!!!”

 

When it comes to the matters of the heart, this girl is seriously dumb, Tiffany thought. “Awww it…” Tiffany grunted to herself in frustration.

 

“YEAH! HIM!” Sooyoung straightened herself, hands clenched on her sides and eyes wet with tears. But then she looked at Fany grimly, “No, don’t him ‘coz he’s like an A-hole on steroids…”

 

“Yeah, hon, tell that to your past self…” Fany tried hard not to laugh, “Let’s just go and get drunk!”

 

“Yeah, let’s!” Sooyoung raised a fist, nodded but turned back and yelled, “ YOU!”

 

Tiffany could do nothing but roll her eyes while dragging her friend away from misery and further public embarrassment.

 

~~~

 

Seohyun sighed trying to ignore Hyoyeon’s teasing and thankfully, she saw Yuri making her way towards them so she waved and moved one seat aside so her unnie could join them.

 

“Hey, girls… I’ll have what she’s having,” Yuri took her seat between the two and smiled at the bartender motioning to Hyoyeon. “By the way, where’s Yoong? Haven’t seen her downstairs…”

 

That made Seohyun smile timidly and focus on her drink while Hyoyeon could only groaned and pursed her lips towards a little corner, “Getting, eherm ,cozy with her boyfriend…”At the far end, a loveseat was occupied by a couple who was, to put it mildly, devouring each other and oblivious of the other people in the room.

 

“Oh…” Yuri muttered under her breath for she was embarrassed by the scene her sister and Jonghyun were creating then she shrugged, “Whatever, they haven’t seen each other since last week.”

 

“That explains…” Hyo chuckled obviously aware that Yuri was just making an excuse for Yoona.

 

Seohyun cleared and playfully asked Yuri, “Where did you disappear to, Unnie?”

 

“Hmmm… just here and there…” she found herself shifting on her seat uncomfortably and turned her head to the side where the Big Bang boys were sitting and Taeyang raised a glass at her, “…somewhere…”

 

“Ohhh… uhhh… was it just me or Mr. Big Bang Eyesmile eye-smiled you?” Hyo chuckled, “Be careful with those guys, Yuri-ah.”

 

Yuri laughed at her friend’s grave warning then she shook her head, “Naahhh, we’re just hanging out.”

 

“Is hanging out the new hooking up?”

 

“Hyo, you had enough drinks…” Yuri chuckled.

 

“Oh-uh, you’re drunk already? I just got here!”

 

The three girls turned behind them and Hyoyeon’s eyes widened in surprise as she automatically hopped off her chair and flung herself towards her boyfriend, “Oh my god, Jay?! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?!”

 

“And spoil the surprise?” Jay kissed his girlfriend then addressed her friends, “Excuse us, ladies…”

 

“Please do take that drunken ajumma away…” Yuri smiled at the couple and focused on their youngest friend when the two left and headed to the ground floor. “So, it’s just you and I, two lonely people in this bar…”

 

Seohyun drew a brow up and grinned at her unnie mischievously, “Are you really lonely, Unnie?”

 

That made Yuri laugh but something caught her attention, “Uh-huh… what is this I see?” She lifted a finger inconspicuously that Seohyun tipped her head towards the direction Yuri was pointing and saw her sister and Heechul approaching.

 

“Hey girls, do you remember Heechul Oppa?” Taeyeon said the moment they reached the girls, “Yuri and Seohyun.”

 

“Hi… nice to see you girls again,” he smiled, “Are you having fun?”

 

“Yes, we are…” Seohyun smiled graciously, “And thank you for inviting us, Oppa.”

 

Yuri could no longer keep the thought to herself so she playfully added, “I didn’t know you and our Taeng are… hmmm…”

 

Taeyeon waved a hand incredulously at Yuri’s tone, “He’s just touring me around.”

 

“Oh, private tours,” Yuri and Seohyun giggled while Taeyeon groaned.

 

Heechul just chuckled at the exchanges of secret facial codes and broke in, “Anyway, we won’t keep you… enjoy the night…”

 

“You too… the two of you…” Yuri called out when the couple walked away. However, the two girls looked at each other and squealed when they noticed how the man’s hand was gently positioned at Taeyeon’s waist as he guided her along the way.

 

~~~

 

 “I’m sorry about that,” Taeyeon couldn’t stop herself from grinning remembering how Yuri squeaked.

 

“It seems like your friends are pretty much surprised to see you with someone.”

 

“Pretty much. I don’t hang out with other people…” Taeyeon’s gaze scanned the crowd and noticed some celebrities on that remotely guarded spot of the club, “Oh, wow… you have a pretty interesting clientele here…”

 

Heechul smirked proudly, “Welcome to the private lounge where all the scandals will take place…”

 

“Tell me about it…” Taeyeon rolled her eyes when her gaze landed on a couple that looked terribly familiar. She scowled again when Yoona raised her head up and met her gaze but she just gave Taeyeon a flustered smile then smiled at Jonghyun.

 

“And uh, taking place…” Heechul whistled and swallowed, “Not to mention the exchanges of saliva…”

 

“Ewww,” Taeyeon replied almost deadpanned.

 

“I think it’s time to show you my office…”

 

“You’re a savior. I’m dying for a change of scenery.”

 

Heechul laughed.

 

~~~

 

“Argh, they look good together!” Yuri remarked.

 

“Uh-huh… it’s about time for Taeyeon Unnie to—”

 

Sunny suddenly appeared and broke their thoughts off as she dropped her arms on both her friends’ shoulders. “Hey, what are you two nuns, doing here?”

 

“Praying…" Yuri retorted, "Duh…”

 

“WELL, STOP PRAYING AND START PARTYING! WOOOHOOO!!” Sunny rolled a fist in the air.

 

Seohyun laughed at her unnie’s energy, “Where did Sungmin Oppa run to?”

 

“Oh, I let him hang out with his friends a bit… I need my girls this time,” Sunny pulled them closer and gave each of them a peck on the cheek.

 

“You drunk?” Yuri grumbled.

 

Sunny laughed, “Barely, my darling… so, let’s go?”

 

“I’ll pass,” Seohyun pouted when Sunny gave her a little glare, “Unnie… I’m not really on a party mood right now.”

 

“Pffttt…”

 

“Ya, give her a break,” Yuri elbowed Sunny then turned to Seohyun, “Will you be okay here?”

 

“Yep, don’t worry Unnies,” she nodded and jokingly pushed Yuri off the stool, “Go… go… go have fun and go crazy down there!”

 

“You betcha!” Yul finally smiled then threw kisses at Seohyun before running off with Sunny.

 

She smiled and shook her head. Her unnies can be terribly handful sometimes and yet ‘heartful’ most of the time. Seohyun sighed twirling the plastic stirrer between her fingers; she feels lucky having them around but sometimes the emptiness just washes all over her. Truth be told, she missed Yonghwa so much but she couldn’t really do anything about it anymore. The future for them looks blurry and unsure no matter how much she thought of just forgetting the complications.

 

The thought that he was coming overwhelmed her. It has been so long since she last saw him and she was torn with the thought of wanting to see him or not. It would hurt her, of course, but she would be happy just to have a glimpse of him. Seohyun missed that thrill in her chest every time they were in a public place. The thought of anyone catching their silent stares and signals would make her tensed but excited all at the same time. Now it was all over and her life was normal again but she wasn’t that happy especially because she knew he wasn’t in her life. Somehow, it doesn’t feel normal again— the chaos in her chest grew on her and it had became her normal ever since. And, she missed that kind of normal—the normal with him around.

 

She sighed again as her neck craned to the side idly diverting her scene off the frenzied ground floor. Then it happened—a stunned silence took over her when her eyes landed into his. Yonghwa was there, right in front of her, and she just held her breath for a second. It was like her wish suddenly coming true but she didn’t know what to do with it. To make matters worse, he started making his way towards her and the exit sign seemed to have faded at her.

 

“Hyun…”

 

Seohyun managed to breathe again. “Oppa,” she mumbled almost to herself, the background noise swallowing her voice.

 

Yonghwa stood in front of her, and for a moment, he just stared at her as if filling his senses with her presence. Seohyun was right there like a dream and he wanted her more like he never wanted anyone in his life before. And, suddenly she stood and clutched her phone in her hand and he just knew that she was planning to run away. Yonghwa caught her wrist and hold on to it as if his life depended on her. “Let’s talk, give me a minute, please… just a short moment…”

 

Seohyun opened to protest but she sighed and nodded, “Just…”

 

“Hyun, let’s have a do-over… give me a chance.” Yonghwa started without letting her hand go, “Tell me what I should do to get you back…”

 

“There’s nothing to tell, Oppa.”

 

“Hyunnie, do you want me to quit the band because I will do it, if that’s what it takes…”

 

“This is not about you being in the band…”

 

“Then what?”

 

“You will never understand…”

 

“Then make me understand!” he found himself slightly tugging her wrist with impatience, “Tell me!”

 

Seohyun pinched her eyes tight for a moment before lifting her hand that he had held on his, “Let go, Oppa…”

 

“No,” Yonghwa shook his head indignantly and his attention shot past her towards the mirrored window in front of him, “Let’s dance…”

 

“What?” Seohyun’s lip twitched in sarcasm, “That’s a sick joke, Oppa…”

 

“Let’s go…”

 

Yonghwa started to move but she remained steadfast, “No… just leave me alone—“

 

“I’m tired of making you my secret and I’m tired of not having you around, not having you in my life!” Yonghwa blurted out, “Come with me so I can show the world to whom I really belong…”

 

Seohyun was left speechless with his outburst that Yonghwa finally managed to drag her downstairs and led her straight into the dance floor. Everything seemed to happen in a blur— from the time they were walking downstairs to the moment Yonghwa stopped in the middle of the dance floor taking both her hands and resting them on his shoulder. For a moment, she was left in a trance watching his fierce gaze challenging her to do what the other people were doing on the dance floor. Suddenly, it dawned on her—the murmurs, the surprise looks, the phone cameras snapping all over them. It happened so fast but Yonghwa remained looking at her as if they were the only ones in the room.

 

The music was blasting intensifying the drums in her chest. Although the club lights were not giving them too much exposure, she knew that everybody was looking and everybody was interested with what was happening. Seohyun was feeling the tension. She took a deep breath before finally leaning closer to him and shouted on top of her lungs to compete with the noise, “THIS SHOULDN’T BE HAPPENING!” She rolled her eyes when she got nothing from Yonghwa but a sly smile as if enjoying the attention they were getting. Taking matters into her own hands, she caught his wrist and started dragging him away from the dance floor. Unfortunately, the crowd seemed to have noticed them some more that she didn’t know what to do and just continued walking.

 

Somewhere on the dance floor, Hyoyeon and Jay moved closer to where Jessica and her partner were. They, too, were stunned by the sudden commotion.

 

“What the hell are they thinking?!” Jessica muttered out loud.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head; she knew they had to do something, “Run after them, I’ll get the girls…”

 

“No, you run after them! I’ll get the girls,” Sica rolled her eyes when Hyo looked at her questioning her decision then she pointed down, “Love, Louboutins don’t run. Cowboy boots do…”

 

“Right, of course, how dumb of me…” Hyoyeon raised both hands in frustration while the guys exchanged suppressed laughs, “Halleluiah cowboy boots! Let’s go, Jay!”

 

“Babe, do you want me to buy you Louboutins?”

 

“Who needs Louboutins?” They followed the couple that was obviously being chased by curious fans.

 

~~~

 

They found their way into the exit of the club. Despite the bouncers and security personnel’s’ attempt to control the crowd, the two were still getting the attention they were trying to avoid. Yonghwa knew that going out was the worst idea and Seohyun didn’t seem to realize it until she finally looked at him with worried eyes. Yonghwa squeezed her hand tight and smiled, “Don’t worry, I won’t let you go…” With that, he took the lead and walked ahead of her as he covered his face with one hand and Seohyun dropped her gaze into the ground as they made their way through the throng of onlookers.

 

Once outside, they were finally exposed to a greater danger. At first, the fans and the paparazzi were confused of the commotion until they all caught up and joined the chaos. It slipped off Yonghwa’s mind that he didn’t have car that night and now he must think of the best way to disappear. The flashes and screams intensified and he felt Seohyun holding his hand tighter. She was scared and he didn’t want her to be.

 

Yonghwa tugged her hand and she met his gaze then asked with a reassuring smile, “Can you run?”

 

“Do we have a choice?”

 

“No…”

 

Finally, Seohyun’s lips drew a tiny smile as she nod. Yonghwa started to move faster and she tagged along keeping the pace. Ignoring the commotion around them, they made their way through while he maintained his alertness. Everything seemed to happen in a slow-motion, adrenalin pumping extensively in his body. He knew he was in deep trouble and felt the sudden guilt of dragging her there. Up ahead, he noticed an alley they could take. It looked narrow and perfect so he gave her hand another squeeze, “Run… NOW!”

 

They ran and they made the turn. She could hear the voices and footsteps tailing behind them and despite the pain she was feeling on her feet and legs, she managed to keep up with him. He pulled her in an alley a few blocks then turned in another and another until they were both breathing so heavily. Only when Yonghwa realized that they had lost their pursuers that he started to slow down on and jogged. He didn’t really know where they were or what they would do if someone would see and recognize them. Those seemed to have been disposed as trifle things.

 

After what seemed like a long run, they finally stopped. Seohyun bended down, rested her hands on her knees and panted heavily. It was crazy scary and a mind-blowing adrenalin rushed all over her body but she managed to catch her breath. Seohyun straightened and found him looking intently at her. Yonghwa was perspiring heavily as well and it felt like they were both following a particular rhythmic pattern as they catch their breathing. Out of the blue, she found herself smiling then giggling until she burst out laughing, “You’re crazy, don’t you know that? That was crazy…”

 

Yonghwa grinned and took a step closer to her, “I know… but it was totally worth it.”

 

She stopped and stared at him seriously, “Was it?”

 

“Yes, it was… it felt right.”

 

She shook her head, “Just wait tomorrow when these all backfires—“

 

“I’ve missed you…” Yonghwa asserted gently while holding her gaze.

 

“Oppa, let’s not—“

 

“Yeah, let’s not…” he took her hand when her eyes questioned him, “Let’s stop running away. I love you and I know damn well that you love me too and there’s no way that you would ever stop feeling it… there’s no alternative for both of us, Seohyuna, but to love each other together or apart and I won’t live my life on the latter. I’ve been there twice and there’s no way I’m going back— and, the same goes for you. Together, Hyun, that’s how we should be…”

 

Seohyun’s emotions were all tangled up in a knot with his confirmations. His love has always sent her feelings into enthralling overdrive. And, he was right; after what just happened, there would be no turning back— she could only see the road ahead. With eyes b with tears, Seohyun’s hands fisted on the lapel of his jacket and she pulled him to her until their lips met. Her whole body was shaking but Seohyun could only care less since all she knew was that she was missing that moment for so long. Yonghwa kissed her back with the same intensity or even more while his hands traveled all over the lines of her torso as hers got lost in the strands of his hair. Yonghwa finally rested his hands on her hips but instead of just restraining himself, he slowly lifted her off her feet while they kissed and she could not help but giggle in his mouth.  

 

“Are you ready to be the CodenameBlue leader’s girlfriend?” Yonghwa asked once he put her back on the ground and stared at her hypnotized eyes.

 

She blinked the tears that were forming again, “Are you sure about this?”

 

“As sure as the way I love you.” Yonghwa declared fiercely, “I love you, Seohyuna.”

 

“I know, Oppa… and, I love you…”

 

He smiled and pulled her back to him again. They were not sure what the future holds or how they would handle it but all they know is that they have each other to brave whatever storm they have to face. It was probably the end of this twist in their story but it was actually just the beginning. There would be so much more but, this time around, they would be stronger and smarter. Yonghwa smiled as he opened his eyes for a moment while they kissed. And, probably Seohyun felt it too that hers fluttered open as well and she smiled back at him. Then, they went on kissing ignoring where they were and who they were. They just kissed and kissed and kissed.

 

And kissed some more.

 

And more…

 

Far ahead, three cars stopped and eight women alighted hurriedly and huddled together on the side of the road.

 

“Girls, look…”



“Ohmeeeegosh, this is soooo freakin’ making me cry right now!”

 

“Should we snap a photo for keepsake?”

 

“That would be a great slide for the wedding reception…”

 

“Aww that’s so romantic!!!! I can’t—”

 

“It would have been more romantic if this scene stops traffic.”

 

“Yeah, it’s a shame that it’s happening at midnight.”

 

“Or it’s actually a blessing in disguise?”

 

“I think it’s time to drag them to the sidewalk…”

 

“Yeah, cars are fast at this hour of the night…”

 

“Do they even realize where they actually are?”

 

“It , but yeah— YO, CROSSROAD LOVERS! UNLESS YOU WANT A TRAGIC HEADLINE TOMORROW, CARE TO TAKE YOUR SMOOCHING OFF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Never Stop" 

 

This is my love song to you

Let every woman know I’m yours

So you can fall asleep each night, babe

And know I’m dreaming of you more

 

You’re always hoping that we make it

You always want to keep my gaze

Well you’re the only one I see

And that’s the one thing that won’t change

 

I’ll never stop trying

I’ll never stop watching as you leave

I’ll never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

I’ll never stop holding your hand

I’ll never stop opening your door

I’ll never stop choosing you babe

I’ll never get used to you

 

And with this love song to you

It’s not a momentary phase

You are my life, I don’t deserve you

But you love me just the same

And as the mirror says we’re older

I will not look the other way

You are my life, my love, my only

And that’s the one thing that won’t change

 

I’ll never stop trying

I’ll never stop watching as you leave

I’ll never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

I’ll never stop holding your hand

I’ll never stop opening your door

I’ll never stop choosing you babe

I’ll never get used to you

 

Still get my heart racing (you)

Still get my heart racing (for you)

Still get my heart racing (you)

Still get my heart racing (for you)

 

I’ll never stop trying

I’ll never stop watching as you leave

I’ll never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

I’ll never stop holding your hand

I’ll never stop opening your door

I’ll never stop choosing you babe

I’ll never get used to you

 

Still get my heart racing (you)

Still get my heart racing (for you)

Still get my heart racing (you)

Still get my heart racing (for you)

 

Still get my heart racing (you)

Still get my heart racing (for you)

Still get my heart racing (you)

Still get my heart racing (for you)

 

 

 

 

 

~the end (for reals)~

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for loving/liking this story... especially for taking the time to drop a comment, thank you really! and for the upvotes too!

(don't forget to listen to the song)

Happy Holidays~

Keep safe and keep warm and be happy!!!

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks~

 

^, ^"