DESTINY 02

DESTINY

 

Seven years after...

"Happy Birthday Hyung!!" JiYong said cheerfully "I wish you all the best! and I wish... *sobs* I wish you're in good situation... *sobs* we missed you so much.." JiYong said as he began to cry again and even his parents cried also, the table was full of foods, cakes, Ice cream and all foods that SeungHyun love at the edge of the table there was a photo of SeungHyun it was his last birthday with the Kwon family.

"JiYongie baby... breakfast is ready!.."
"yes.. Umma... I'm coming!.. Umma! how do I look?.. hmm?"
"Omo! JiYong! you are really pretty or handsome? I don't know... but you really look good!"
"really.. umma? thank you!"
"yes son.. yes.. you really look so much with your Umma.. you are really pretty.. I wonder what's SeungHyun's opin---"
"Yeobo!"
"oh.. I'm sorry.. son.. I forgot.."
"It's okay appa.. I wonder also.. what if.. he's still here?.. you his.. uh.. opinion.."
"yah! JiYongie~ don't be sad.. It's your first day of work!.. SeungHyun wouldn't be happy if you're sad.. Cheer up baby!"
"ne, Umma!.."
"JiYongie!~ hwaiting!~"
"Appa! Umma! hwaiting!~" Jiyong said as he made the 'fighting' gesture then he sat at the chair beside his Umma. JiYong is now different from the past JiYong, finally before he entered College he got rid of those thick rimmed glasses and he even dyed his hair blonde and styled Mohawks then his body got skinnier it's like a female's body, small waist and perfect thighs he really looks like a girl.
 

 
Finally, he arrived at his work. he'll be working at his besfriend's company actually the owner is his bestfriend's Appa. He applied a few months there and got hired today, he'll be working as a secretary of the still-don't-know-person.
 
"okay! Mr. Kwon JiYong! your office will be at 12th floor.. you are now the secretary of Mr. Choi."
"Okay! 12th floor, Mr. Choi.. thank you!" then JiYong made his way to the said place, when he arrived he knocked on the twice then he heard a deep voice.
"Come in.."
"Annyeonghaseyo! Sir! I'm---"
"you're my new secretary?"
"uh?yes?.."
"ok, send this to Mr. park. thank you.."
"uh? ok.. Sir.." said JiYong who's still stunned by his Boss' atittude, "wow!~ what a boss! he's really like a boss! didn't even wait for my name.. hmp~' he thought to himself the moment he got outside his boss' office, but it made him feel worse that he didn't even saw his face, of course he wanted to know his boss' face cause he'll be working with him.
 
"JiYong!~ I'm back!.."
"Oh! Chaerin-ah!.. how did you know..."
"Duhh?! eeww JiYong.. what do you think of me? Idiot? and again Duhh!? this is my Appa's company!.."
"oh? yeahh.. yeah.. sorry darling.. keke.."
"so.. whom are you working with?.."
"Mr. Choi?.."
"ahh..."
"so.. Chaerin.. how's your trip?"
"OMGEEEE! you know what JiYong? Paris is really pretty! the Eiffel tower and all!.. Goshh Ji!!"
"Uhh.. I'm so envious of you..."
"don't worry darling.. Time will come.. someday.."
"how I wi-- Oh! sir! good morning!.." 
It was SeungHyun who arrived, and for the first time SeungHyun looked at JiYong, then JiYong felt those Butterflies in his stomach and heart racing again 'what the is this?' JiYong thought and SeungHyun felt the same and his eyes widened inside his thick rimmed glasses accompanied by his not so long ebony black hair.
 
"Oh? SeungHyun!"
"uhh.. Chaerin-ah... what are you doing here?... need something?.."
"no.. no.. just visited my bestfriend.."
"Bestfriend?.."
"yeahh.. JiYong.."
"JiYong?.."
"my gosh SeungHyun!.. you don't know what's your secretary's name?.. well.. he's Kwon JiYong!"
'kwon.. kwon.. Ji.. JiYong.. JiYongie..? no.. *SeungHyun glanced at Jiyong* no.. JiYong doesn't look like that..' SeungHyun thought as he stare again in those brown puppy eyes.. and ! It was JiYong his Jiyong!.
"SeungHyun-ah! you know what.. you are really funny... so.. you wanna go with us? you know.. Lunch with us?"
"uh? oh? no.. thanks but no thanks.. I still have to finish something.."
"really?.. so.. may I barrow my bestfriend for a while?.."
"oh.. sure.."
"let's go JiYongie!~" after a while they arrived at the company's cafeteria ordered their lunch but it was silent so JiYong decided to broke the silence.
"yah! Chaerin-ah! How did you know him?.."
"him?.. who?"
"him~ Mr. Choi.."
"ooohhh.. why? you're intersted at him?.. You like him?.."
"of course.. no.."
"Oh! don't you dare lie on me Kwon Jiyong!.."
"yeahh... yeahh.. I like him! whatever!.. you know what? I hate how much you know me.."
"hahaha.. of course.. Who am I?.. I'm Just Lee Chaerin, Kwon JiYong's bestfriend!!!!.."
"whatever!.. so.. how?.."
"umm.. when he was 19 dad met him and he said that he wants to work as a typewriter.. but dad seemed to like his attitude in work so he made SeungHyun as his secretary... then.. thats it!.."
"YAHHHHHH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT HIM BEFORE???!!!!"
"oh you shut up! your voice is too high pitch! and FWI.. I told you about him when we were in our senior high.. that there's a Hot guy working for my dad.. but you don't care.. because of your brother.. remember?"
"oh.. sorry.. yeah.. I remember.."
"but.. you know what?.. he doesn't like girls.."
"huwattt?!!.."
"yeah.. there's a girl named.. Bom? Park Bom?.. yeah.. she's pretty, y... and has good voice but he turned her down.. so I ask him why.."
"and..?"
"he said... *cough, cough imitating SeungHyun's low voice* I don't like girl.. and I already had someone in my heart..."
"ohh?.. so there's no chance for me?.."
"no!.. that is way back high school... don't lose hope!.."
"..." then finished their lunch and JiYong came back to his office.
 
the next day.. SeungHyun found himself looking at his office's door as if he's waiting for someone to come, then someone came it was JiYong,
"Annyeonghaseyo.. Sir! this is the files Mr. Lee sent me.."
"oh.. okay.. thank you.."
"you're welcome.. Sir.." then the door opened with a load bang.
"YAHHH! JIYONGIEEE!"
"YAHHH! CHAERIN-AH!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!"
"haha.. nothing.. let's have a lunch together.. SeungHyun you have to come with us.. and it's not a choice!.."
"ohh.. okay.."
"but you can now go to the cafeteria... I'll just send this to Mr. Yu..."
"we can wait for you..."
"no thanks.. JiYong.. just go there.. wait me there.."
"oh.. okay.." then SeungHyun and JiYong made their way to the cafeteria while Chaerin made her way to Mr. Yu's office. SeungHyun and JiYong were silent while walking just glancing and smiling to each other occasionally then finally they arrived at the cafeteria and sat.

 
"umm.. JiYong.. can I ask you something?.."
"Uh.. sure.. Sir.."
"umm.. someone told me that.. you have a brother?..." (actually no one told him, he's just curious.)
"uhh.. yeah.. a Hyung.. why?"
"where's he now?.."
"I... I don't know.."
"Umm.. It's okay JiYong.. I'll listen.." JiYong is not open about his brother because he is still hurt, but SeungHyun is Kinda different from them so he decided to tell him.
"Umm.. I have this Hyung who ran away when he was 19.. *sobs*"
"why..?"
"he found out.. that.. *sobs* he was adopted.." SeungHyun's eyes misted seeing his brother crying but what's even worse is hat he doesn't know when to tell JiYong that his hyung is him it's just too hard.
"I'm sorry.."
"no it's okay.."
"umm... do.. do  you miss him?"
"yeah.. so much.. I even thought that I can't continue with my life if... *sobs* if.. he's not.. *sobs* with me.. but somehow I manage to.. uh.. you know.. live.. *sobs*"
"wh-why?.."
"cause.. my hyung.. *sobs* is like the half of my body... I can't move without him.. and.. uh.. *bitter smile* I.. I love.. him.. so.. much.. so much that I can't breath without him.. *sobs*"
'I'm sorry jiyong.. I love you too...' SeungHyun thought,
"you love him?..  what do you mean you love him?.."
"uh.. haha.. it's kinda haha.. but nothing happened to us.. it's just that.. I'm in love with him... he's my... uh.. my.. first love.. haha.. i'm so gay.."
"no.. it's ok.."
"haha.. cause you are also.. hahaha.. "
"oh? you know?.. who told you.."
"yeah.. Chaerin told me.. don't be mad at her.."
"hey guys!~ I'm here!.. shall we eat?.."
"what took you so long darling?.."
"nothing.. I'm just giving you more time to know each other... so.. which part are you?" SeungHyun and JiYong blushed.
"umm.. we just talked about his brother.."
"oh? JiYong's douche brother?"
"Charein-ah!!"
"why? he's stupid a dope!.. you know what SeungHyun..his hyung is a heartless douchebag.. you know why..? because he doesn't care about JiYong.. he just left without seeking an explanation from his so called 'parents' and JiYong..  how stupid is that?.."
"uh..? is.. that.. so..?"
"yeah.. and SeungHyun.. you know what's the best part? well.. when we were in High School JiYong is a bully magnet, but he managed to not get hurt because his brother.. but when his Hyung ran away.. the bullies began on bullying him again.. bitting him like there's no tomorrow.. cuts and scratches everywhere.. could you imagine that? If I wan't there.. maybe.. JiYong is.. already.. dead? no.. not that much.. bedridden?.."
"uhh.. I think.. I.. I.. have to go now..? k.. I'll leave now.. bye.." when SeungHyun around tears began to escaped his eyes and before he could manage to go inside his office he's already crying when he got inside he cried even harder 'I'm sorry JiYong.. I'm really sorry.. please forgive me.. I didn't mean to hurt you like that.. I'm sorry' he thought then cried again.
 
the next day...
 
"Good Morning JiYong..."
"Oh! Sir! Good morning too!.."
"aishh.. don't call me sir.. Just Hyung.."
"Uh.. ne Si- aigh! Hyung!.."
"aighh~ so cute.."
"uh.. *blushed* thank you.." then SeungHyun pinched his cheeks while murmuring 'so cute!'
"Um.. JiYong.. do you know where's Chaerin?.."
"I don't.. I still doesn't see her today.."
"so.. I guess.. we have to eat together.. Just the two of us.."
"I guess.. are ok with that Hyung?.."
"Of course.. who wouldn't want to date a cute guy like you?.."
"oh.. Hyung.. *Blushed* stop that.. but thank you.. "
"haha.. you are really cute.. so.. see you later JiYong.."
"see you later hyung.." then SeungHyun left him and entered his office. while JiYong is dying in hoity-toity. 'keep calm JiYong.. breath.. breath... inhale.. exhale.. no!! I cant help' JiYong thought as he pinched his own cheek and smile the whole time. after almost 4 hours it's finally lunch time then SeungHyun finally gef out from his office.
"so.. JiYongie.. shall we?"
"ne.. Hyung.." JiYong was shocked to see that they are heading to the parking lot.
"uhh.. Hyung.. where.. are.. we.. going..?"
"haha.. in our date.. didn't I already told you..?"
"uhh.. yeahhh.. but where..?"
"just wait and see.." SeungHyun said as he pinched JiYong's Cheeks after a short ride they end up with a fancy restaurant. concealed to JiYong's knowledge SeungHyun had already planed this yesterday so it means he's prepared. After they managed to get inside the restaurant most people are looking at them JiYong is wondering why then he remembered..
[flashback]
"Aishhh! what's with today? there are lot of people.. it's so crowded..."
"uhh!" JiYong got bumped to a ert man and SeungHyun pulled him
"U.. JiYongie.. is it okay If I hold your.. hand?.."
"uhh.. oh.. sure.." 'it's so warm.. just like my Hyung's hand' he tought as he glanced at SeungHyun.
[end of flash back]
"uhh.. Hyung.. the people are lokking at us..."
"uhh? you noticed too.. I wonder why.."
"cau.. cause.. you.. are holding.. my hands.. we look like a gay couple.." then SeungHyun blushed.
"why? you don't like me like holding you?.. you want me to let you go"
"uh.. no.. it's not that I don't like it.. in fact.. I like it.. it's warm and comforting.. but.. we attract people.."
"you like it.. but even if you don't I won't let go.. keke.. let's attract them.. I don't care.. as long as I'm holding your hand.. and now that I found you.." then JiYong blushed madly like he's going to explode in happiness he didn't heard the last part clearly but he let it slipped he's enjoying the hand of SeungHyun in his hand. after a while they reached the table where SeungHyun reserved them yesterday they sat across each other and they really look like dating. awhile eating they are talking about the restaurant the taste of food and all they could see but they got interrupted by..
"OMGEEE!!! guys are you dating?! I was just late about 1 hour and I already missed everything?.. uhh..."
"oh chaerin.. that's what late people get.." SeungHyun said then glancing at JiYong
"so.. are you really dating? huh?"
"uhh.. maybe? are we dating JiYong...?"
"oh?.. I.. I don't know.."
"oohhh.. so sweet!.."
"why are you here?"
"um.. I'm dating someone too.. and you know JiYong.. he's so handsome i'm gonna die!.. btw.. there's a new opened club at Namsan square.. wanna have some party??"
"Is it right? Party? you said party? of course Chaerin! who would say no to parties? let's go party!!"
"come on SeungHyun.. come with us.. this is also your celebration!"
"ok.. I'll come.."
"yosh! 7:30 at Namsan square see you there...