DESTINY 01

DESTINY

"Are you sure you want to adopt him?" the nun said,
"Yes, It's final... we've been thinking about this and now we have our final decision." said Mrs. Kwon
"okay... you just have to sign the papers and you can now have the full custody of the child, please take care of him..." then Mr. and Mrs. Kwon signed the adoption papers. The couple seemed to fail to produce an offspring in their 5 years marriage they almost lost the hope for having a baby so they decided to adopt to fulfill their dreams.

"Yeobo, what should we name him? HyunJoon? GeunSuk? no... um... aha!"
"what is it Yeobo? you've already name in mind?"
"we should name him... SeungHyun for he will rise to a high place and shine brightly."
"wow, that's a good name... you hear baby? you are SeungHyun!".
After 6 months in the kwon family Seunghyun is now 1 year old, he seemed bigger than his age, maybe his biological parents has good genes. the Couple also thought that SeungHyun is a lucky charm 2 years after adopting him Mrs. Kwon finally bore a child the baby is also a boy but it doesn't matter, he is the fruit of their love and SeungHyun's charm. The couple named the baby JiYong because they want him to use the power of thought and emotions to become a magnificent person along with his brother on top and since then they grew together as siblings, the couple made sure that they give what the kids need, being in the middle class family.

Being the elder, SeungHyun grew as JiYong's savior cause he seemed to magnet all the bullies in school, there's something attracted them in JiYong's physical appearance is that JiYong is Nerd? wearing thick rimmed glasses has thin figure and snobby personality? well he's not ugly he's cute without those glasses having puppy brown eyes, cute nose, plump full lips and petite body, but unfortunately SeungHyun and his parents are the people who can see that and also JiYong is Smart one while SeungHyun is the Athletic one, school's baseball team captain admired by everyone because of his talents and physical appearance having a dominating height smoky eyes thin lips well built chest and abs, which JiYong doesn't have. Despte his physical Features people think he's gay because he always save JiYong, there are only few people who knew they are siblings (well they're not really) cause they don't have something in common except for their last name but still it's not counted there are a lot of Korean that have the same Surname but they aren't related. But being called gay isn't that bad because he doesn't like the girls in their school at least those ty bishes won't bother him.

It was early summer the year before JiYong went to High School when the Kwon family went to Jeju Island to spent their vacation. The siblings said that they'll just have a walk around the place for a while but unfortunately they got lost in the middle of the forest.
"Hyung... where are we?" Jiyong said who's afraid and closely attached to his brother,
"I.. I.. I don't know..."
"uhh!? I wanna come back to the rest house... hyung... *sobbing* I'm afraid..."
"don't worry.. we'll get there.. don't be afraid.. hyung is here... "
It was past midnight and they're still stuck in the forest their parents is now insanely worried about them and called the police for the nth time.
"hyung... I wanna... go home now..."
"don't worry.. someone will find us..."
"what if.. what if they didn't? what if.. we die here? hyung..."
"no... they'll find us.. but if not... it's okay... I'll protect you... I promise.. " SeungHyun said as he found a place a tree where they could rest for a while.
"Ji... Do you wanna sleep?... if you want to.. then do it.. I won't leave.."
"hmm? what about you?... aren't you sleepy too?.."
"don't worry about me.. I'm fine.. I'll just protect you.."
"okay.. hyung..."
"jaljayo Ji.." then JiYong Fell asleep in Seunghyun's arms while SeungHyun is wide awake Fighting Mr. sandman, all he want to do is protect his brother. There's something special about this kid he thought he doesn't know why he's over protective of him, of course it's his brother but it's not as simple as protecting your sibling it's like protecting the one you truly love. that feeling he gets whenever he's staring at JiYong, heart racing. whenever he saw JiYong smile, laugh and even cry butterflies in his stomach, it's like he also feels what JiYong feels and world seemed to stop whenever his brother smiled at him. 'No! it's wrong! JiYong is your brother stupid! and also you're both guys! stupid! stupid!' he thought to himself then continued to have a monologue until he too fell asleep.

When Seunghyun woke up, he's already at one of the room in their rest house.
"Oh.. Hyunnie... finally you woke up! how are you feeling baby?... we've found you in the middle of the forest... Luckily there's nothing bad happened.." his mom said as he kissed him on the forehead,
"Um.. Umma.. I'm fine.. where's... where's JiYong?"
"JiYong? he's in the kitchen..."
"Oh? Is... he fine?"
"Yes! yes! baby.. he told me that you protected him while he was asleep.."
"Ne... "
"Wow.. look at my son!... a very loving and protective hyung!.."
"Umma! is Hyung-- Hyung!!!!! finally you're awake!" JiYong said as he straddled at SeungHyun.
"hehe... how are you feeling my cute brother?"
"oh? I'm fine hyung.. because you protected me!.. how about you hyung?.. you seemed tired.. you okaw?.."
"I'm fine.. don't worry about me..."
"Hyung!... thank you!" Jiyong said as he kissed SeungHyun on his left cheek.
"oh? *blushed* You're welcome.."
"awwweee! look at my boys... soooo sweeet!" Mr. Kwon said,
"Yes! they really are! come on... Hyunnie! and Yongie!.. let's eat now..." after that incident the sibling didn't leave the rest house without companion, afraid they might be lost again.

Now SeungHyun is 18 years old and just graduated High School while JiYong is 16 and heading to his Senior High. This month is Summer again but unlike before they'll just spend it in Seoul, they were having a picnic at a park near their house.
"Omo! aighhh.."
"Yeobo? why? what's the problem?"
"I forgot my wallet... aighhh!"
"Oh! umma... what about I get it? since I also forgot something..."
"I'll come with you JiYongie!"
"uh? no need hyung... Don't worry I'll be fine.." JiYong said before his hyung could even reply. 
When he arrived he went directly to his parent room to the cabinet where the wallet is and searched for it, 
"yosh! now the my phone! where's my phone!" he was about to close the cabinet but something fell on the floor it was an envelope then he picked it up
"oh? what's this?" he said then he opened it and then he gasped from what he saw. It was the papers his parents signed 18 years ago, it was Seunghyun's adoption paper, his eyes got teary but he doesn't know what to feel he's sad because SeungHyun isn't his real brother but he's happy because they aren't related and there could be a little chance for him. SeungHyun doesn't know about JiYong's feelings. Concealed to SeungHyun's knowledge JiYong was feeling the same way, those butterflies in his stomach whenever SeungHyun would look at him whenever he would see SeungHyun's sleeping face whenever he would laugh smile and cry, heart skipping a beat every time he would see his hyung's smile that is only for him, those cute dimples he only see when SeungHyun is really happy, But the thought of they aren't real brothers gave him goosebumps the thought of 'what if hyung found this out? will he left me?' then he brushed the Idea away and thought 'will Hyung accept me? does he like guys too?' then he cried he doesn't know what to do. then his phone rang, 
"Hello.."
"Yongie! where you at?"
"Uh.. hyu--hyung.. I'm... coming..."
"what happened? are you crying?! yongie!"
"no... uhh.. I'll be there bye.." 'oh.. his voice... I don't to lose him'
"JiYong! yeoboseyo?! aish!"
"what happened hyunnie?"
"I don't know umma.."

After a few minutes JiYong arrived then he ran the moment he saw SeungHyun and hugged him from the back.
"JiYong-ah.. what's the problem?"
"Hyung.. *sobs* don't leave me.. huh? *sobs* please?.."
"oh? of course.. I won't go anywhere.. why?"
"promise? you'll be always at my side? you won't leave me? you'll protect me?"
"I promise.."
"really promise?"
"yeah.. pinky promise!"
"Jiyong-ah? what's the problem?"
"uh? nothing umma.. here's your wallet.."
"you sure baby?"
"ne.. appa.." after the picnic they went home JiYong clinging closely to SeungHyun until ther arrived home. now both of them are lying in the bed snuggling and cuddling, SeungHyun's left arm serving as Jiyong's pillow , Jiyong's left arm is hugging him, while seunghyun is his hair.
"JiYongie... what's the problem?"
"...." then SengHyun cupped his face and looked into his eyes.
"come on.. you can tell me what's bothering you... no I can't I'm your hyung.. no you're not"
"there's... nothing hyung... Just don't forget your promise.."
"I won't.."
*SILENCE*
"Hyung?.."
"...ne?"
"Saranghaeyo..."
"nado (me too)... my little brother.. sarangahae.." then both of the fell asleep.

A month after JiYong's discovery everything seemed to be fine not until... SeungHyun was looking for a photo, a younger him and JiYong then a family picture. He's parents are in the Church while JiYong is still asleep, he went to his parents room and look for the photos in the cabinet he laughed when he saw the photos it's like reminiscing the memories then he saw a photo of a cute JiYong and a younger him then continue to look for other photos until he end up with a photo took last year at Jeju Island arms encirlcling each other Cheeks squishing each other and a family picture in front of their house, he was about to put it back when he remembered he also want a solo photo of JiYong he saw the one he took last month at the park when they were in the picnic, JiYong was grinning toothily with a peace sign using his left hand putting it closely to his left cheek.
"aigh! so cute" he said then as he tried to put the photo album back something fell on the floor an envelope, at first he thought that it was just a random folder but his curiosity grew then he opened it. and there he saw his name on the paper it was his adoption paper signed 19 years ago exactly 19 today is his birthday then his eyes misted until a tear escaped his eyes well, he felt what JiYong felt then he cried a little more 
"umma... appa.. thank you... but I want to find my Biological parents.." he mumbled to himself then put the 3 photo on his wallet he made sure that the first one he'll saw is JiYong then he went to their room made a letter for him then he kissed him on the Forehead then... he's gone, nowhere to be seen, far away.
when Jiyong woke up he was alone in the bed he sat up to find SeungHyun but he didn't see him then he saw a letter on the bight stand it's from Seunghyun the he opened it and read it.

JiYong,
I'm sorry... I have to go and I know you know the reason why. 
I'm sorry, I broke my promise... I didn't mean to, but I have to sorry.
Please don't find me, cause you won't. Don't worry Hyung loves you
and remember that you are the most precious person to me, you
are my only one. I love you I really do. goodbye.
Love,
SeungHyun

After reading it his eyes misted and he began to cry he was about to go outside the house thinking maybe SeungHyun didn't gone that far then his parent arrived.
"JiYongie! why are you crying?.."
"Umma... Hyung.. Hyung is... Gone.."
"what do you mean?" Mr. Kwon said
"he.. he.. found out that he was adopted.."
"you know it?.."
"ne Appa.. a month ago.. but I didn't told him! cause... I don't want him to leave.."
"uljima... I'm sorry JiYongie.. It's my fault baby.. we could've been more careful about the documents.."
"no, yeobo.. it's no one's fault.. we knew it.. that this time will come but we're not prepared.."
"Umma... Appa.." then that night JiYong cried even harder. 'its yooour birthday, but still you left us.. hyung.. wherever you are.. I wish you're in good situation, happy birthday.. hyung.. I love you so much..' he thought then he fell asleep in that once warm room now super cold like a freezer.