DESTINY 03

DESTINY

"Umma!~"
"ne? baby?.."
"help me!!! please??"
"where?.."
"I have to go to a club  with Chaerin and my boss.. make me look good!"
"oh.. Jiyongie baby.. you already look good.. Don't worry.."
"then make me better?.. please?..."
"oh.. why is our baby so excited? hmm?..."
"Yeobo it's beacause.. your baby is going out with his boss tonight..."
"ohh.. really? what, Jiyongie~ is she pretty?.."
"no?.."
"Is she... kind?.."
"no..?" 'of course he is not a SHE' Jiyong thought,
"no?.. then what?.."
"yeobo... you forgot..  he already told us about this.. shall I remind you again?.."
"Uh... oh.. I remember now... sorry son.. so is HE handsome?.."
"yesss?.. *blushed as he remember Seunghyun pinching his cheeks*
"I'm sorry son... I forgot.. you know.. Appa is getting older.."
"It's okay Appa..."
"I'm really sorry son.. as long as our baby is happy we will be..." Mr. kwon said as he gave Jiyong a bear hug.
"thank you umma and appa... "
"So.. yeobo.. what are you waiting for? make our baby look better.. this is the first time again I saw our baby this happy.."
"you noticed too.. come on Jiyong.. let's get you better.." then Mrs. Kwon and Jiyong made their way to Jiyong's room and find a dress for Jiyong.

After a while...
Seunghyun is the first one to arrive at the meeting place he was 15 minutes earlier than the said meeting time, he seemed too excited to see Jiyong. The second one to arrive was Chaerin then followed by Jiyong. The momemt Seunghyun saw Jiyong his eyes widened and his jaw almost fell on the floor he was stunned by jiyong's beauty. Jiyong was wearing a brown shirt a blak SKIRT and a black supper skinny jeans.

"oi! oi! Seunghyun.. this is the first time you saw a man wering a skirt but still look good, aren't you?.."
"uhh.. ne?.. you look so beautiful Jiyong.."
"oh.. thank you..*blushed*"
 
after a while they found themselves sitting inside the said club. the club pretty but it's just too loud like it's hard to breath because of the loudness of the bass. JIyong and Chaerin were drinking alcohol while Seunghyun only drink a soda it's because he know that he will be the one to drive.
"ok guys.. gotta dance my stress out.. so may I leave you for a while?.. I'll be back so don't leave me.. keke.."
"go on.. just be carefull darling.."
"I will jiyong darling.. hahaha.. annyeong!~" then Chaerin disappeared from the crowd now Jiyong and Seunghyun are left sitting across each other.
"Jiyongie.. is Chaerin really like that?.. you know.. a party animal?"
"oh.. you don't know..? yeah.. she's the one who influenced me.. keke.."
"uhhh.. Umma.. I mean your Umma is allowing you to stay out late at night?.." 'pssh that was close'
"uhh... ne.. they said that this could be one of the ways I could move on from my brother.."
"your parents know that you're in love with him?..."
"I dunno... maybe.."
"aret they mad?.. you know.. you being gay.."
"nope!.. they love me from what I am.. they are the perfecet parents in this whole wide world.. keke.."
"yes they are.."
"you know them?.."
"no.. of course.. I just based it from what you said.."
"ahhh..." after they still talked about everything in the club giving opinions of the design and all. then drunk Chaerin came.
"Jiyong.. darling... let's dance.."
"sure darling.. you hyung?"
"no.. I don't dance.. go on.. enjoy yourselves.."
"k.. we'll be back.." then Seunghyun was alone the first thing to come on his mind while he watched Jiyong danced is Jiyong really changed a lot, it's a lot different from the Jiyong he knew before, of course. people change. then he continue to watch Jiyong dance with random people. As the night goes deeper the two were really drunk now.
"letsss gooo hoommee now... Jiiiiyonggg darlinggg.."
"letsssss gooo.. where's hyuuunnnggg? my hyuunggg... hyyyuuunnnngggg?..."
"Jiyong.. Chaerin.. I'm here.. let's go now.."
 
Then Seunghyun managed to send Chaerin home and now the only problem is Jiyong. He have two options, #1. Send Jiyong home but of course he have to face his 'parents' if he'll do it. but he doesn't want to, he's not yet ready. then option #2. bring him home, let him stay there, share a bed like they used to, more time for them and last but not the least, a chance to confess everything about him, so he opted option #2!
 
When they arrived Jiyong is already sleeping soundly so he carried him bridal style to his bed, gently he lied Jiyong down to his bed then he too lied there, too lazy to change. he placed Jiyong's on his arms like the way they used to before his lert arm serving as Jiyong's pillow and his right arm encircling on Jiyong's y waist but leaving it occasionally to touch Jiyong's face 'you're really pretty my Jiyong' then he massaged Jiyong's cheek softly then Jiyong leaned to the touch 'goodnight Jiyongie~' then he kissed JiYong's forehead, after memorizing Jiyong's face he too fell asleep.
 
when Jiyong woke up he was surprised at what he saw, Seunghyun facing him sleeping ' he look so peaceful when he sleep' he thought as he brushed away the har from Seunghyun's face then his heart skipped a beat then he touched Jiyong's face 'why do you have so much similarities with my hyung.. your name.. your eyes.. your nose.. your lips.. you warm hands.. why?' then tears began to escaped his eyes again silently crying but he can't contain it anymore and his silent cry became louder and louder and Seunghyun woke up with that noise.
"are you crying..? why?"
"nothing.. I just.. I just.. remember.. my Hyung.."
"tsk tsk.. Uljima Jiyongie~" then Seunghyun pulled him closer to his chest and began Jiyong's hair.
"uljima.. let's sleep again.. It's still early..." Jiyong cled his eyes but couldn't stop the tears flowing from his eyes 'and this.. why do you have to remind me everything about my Hyung?' Jyong thought then he fell asleep again.
 
For the second time Jiyong woke up again. but he was alone in the bed now, and a pillow replaced Seunghyun's place. He looked around the room while rubbing his eyes, he sat first but he stood up and wander around the room then he stopped when he saw a photo on the nightstand it attracted his because it's so familiar walking slowly then as his vision got clearer he gasped. he saw a photo of a younger him and Seunghyun then his hand shaking reached for the photo frame the he fell on his knees "this is.. why... this is why he looked so much with hyung.." then he began to cry again. Meanwhile Seunghyun was in the kitchen cooking a breakfast for Jiyong and him and he's also planning of confessing to Jiyong but he was interrupted from his reverie by a noise coming inside his room.'oh? maybe Jiyong is already awake so FIGHTING!' he thought as he made the fighting gesture, fix himself and went the room he was walking slowly but he ran after seeing Jiyong sitting on the floor crying.
 
"Ji--Jiyong.. why are you--" he was slapped by Jiyong
"you.. *voice shaking* who are..  you?.. what's your ing... name?.."
"Seung..hyun.. Seunghyuun.. Cho.. Choi.." then he was slapped again on the same spot.
"liar! then.. this.. I won't ask you who's this because it's... the smaller me... and... ing YOU!.."
"Ji.. let me explain.. please?.." then Seunghyun cupped his face looking straight into his eyes.
"no! and DON'T ING TOUCH ME!" Jiyong stood up and walked fast thru the door but he was stopped by seunghyun,
"please? let me.. please?.."
"NO! I SAID DON'T ING TOUCH ME!" both of them are now crying river of tears kept on flowing on their eyes
"but.. why?.."
"why?.. are you ing kidding me??.. why? did you let Umma and Appa exlpained to you? you just ing ran away!"
"no.. Ji.. I was.."
"why.. why didn't you tell me?.. *voice shaking like in earthquakes*"
"no.. Ji.. I was about to.. tell you this.. today.. but you already figured out.."
"NO! YOU LIAR! you .. you don't know... how much I suffer without.. you.." then Jiyong looked at him with those puppy crying eyes.
"Ji.. where are you going?.."
"where?.. in MY HOME!" then Jiyong walked out, leaving Seunghyun with waterfalls on his eyes.
' you! you! you Seunghyun' he kept on saying this in his head as he walked to his home. when he arrived he was hugged by his worried umma.
"baby.. why are you crying.. uljima.."
"umma.. hyung.. hyung.. I know now where hyung is... *sobs*"
"you know?.. but why are you crying..  you should be happy.."
"but.. umma.. he's my.. he's my... ing boss! but he didn't told me.. he already knew it.."
"Jiyong.. calm down.. uljima baby..."
"umma.. I ing hate him!.." then Jiyong cried harder on his Umma's shoulder's harder. and he didn't work for almost a week. just crying alone in his room.
 
"Chaerin--" Seunghyun was slapped by Chaerin on his left cheek.
"that is for ing leaving Jiyong when he was young.." then he received another slap on his right cheek.
"then that is for ing not telling him!" then the last one is a punch on his stomach but Chaerin didn't speak.
"what was that for..?"
"stupid! what are you waiting for?  tell him all the truths don't just stand there!.." then Seunghyun came back to his senses and looked at Chaerin.
"Thank you! I'll go now!.." then Seunghyun ran all the way to his parents' house. he rang the doorbell furiously and he stopped only when he hear his 'UMMA'S' voice.
 
"I'm coming.. who are you?.."