Chapter 7

Young Love

3:10 PM

 

Jungkook knocked on the front door and shouted "Hyung!". He knows Jin's parents aren't always there because of work. Jin opened his window on the second floor and saw Jungkook and his friends down. "What are you doing here?" Jin shouted as he peeked out of his window. "I'm here to make love to you!" Taehyung shouted which got him a pillow thrown in his face. "You have to return that back Taehyung. Seriously what do you want?" Taehyung hugged the pillow tight. "I'm not going to return this! This is my lovers pillow and I love it." Jin shut his window and ran downstairs. Taehyung thought Jin got mad and just ignored him. So he went up to the door again to open it but it already did. "You're dead." Taehyung ran around with a pillow on his hand being chased by his hyung. "Hyung no! You're my favorite hyung! I'm your favorite too right? You love me too right?" Taehyung shouted as he tried to run away from Jin. "Since when?" Taehyung screamed and hid behind Minki's back. He made her his shield and moved her where Jin is so the older one couldn't get him. "Stop using Minki. You're such a coward lion!" Minki laughed. "I'm not a coward lion! I'm a baby lion!!" Minki found it too cute that she can't stop smiling because of it. 

"Okay, okay, stop it. Can we just at least go inside Jin?" Namjoon asked politely and Jin nodded. They all went inside and saw a lonely house. "Why is there no one here?" Minki asked. "Oh, my parents are always on work. Yes, even on Sundays." Minki pouted and patted Jin's back. "Aw that's too sad and lonely, oppa. Don't worry we're here." Jin smiled and placed his arm around Minki's shoulder. "Thanks sunshine. Wanna see my room?" Minki nodded happily and they went upstairs. Jungkook got so jealous but Namjoon calmed him down. Taehyung followed the other two, still hugging the pillow. "It's just Jin hyung. Don't be too affected. Let's go." Namjoon and Jungkook followed them upstairs. 

"So! here's my room." Jin opened the door and Minki's mouth went open. Taehyung and Jungkook are at the side, trying hard not to laugh because of Minki's expression. "I.. I.." Jin looked at Minki with confusion. "What?" Minki looked at him and smiled ridiculously. "I know! So please don't tease me." Jin went on one of the corners of his room and covered his face. Taehyung and Jungkook finally bursted out laughing, which made Namjoon join too. Minki doesn't want to be rude so she tried to prevent laughing too loud like the others. She went over to Jin and hugged him. "Don't worry, It's not embarrasing. So what if you like pink and princesses?" Jin looked at Minki and hugged her back. "Oh sunshine you're really brighten my day." Minki bit her lip so she wouldn't really laugh. Jungkook's laugh lessened when he saw those two hugging. Namjoon noticed it and smacked Jungkook's back a little hard. "Ow! Hyung!" Namjoon laughed at him. "What's your problem!" Taehyung kept laughing that he smacked Jungkook's back too. "Yah! Stop it!" Namjoon and Taehyung kept laughing, but it's already because of Jungkook's expression. "Stop hitting me! It hurts!" Jungkook moved away from the other two but they kept following him and hitting him on purpose. "Yah! Stop it already. Our baby is hurting." Jin pulled Jungkook closer to him. "Seriously hyung." Minki giggled a little because of Jungkook's dumb expression. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

4:45 PM

 

"What are you guys really doing here?" Jin asked them. "Oh, nothing hyung. We were bored, that's all." Taehyung answered, still hugging the pillow. "Give me my pillow back." Taehyung stuck his tongue out and said "No." Jin tried to take his pillow back but Taehyung hid again behind Minki. "Fine. Why'd you bring Minki along with you?" Minki looked at them all, expecting them to answer. "We were at her house this morning. So we brought her along." Namjoon answered and Jin gave them looks. "Why were you at her house this morning?" Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other. "They were just visiting, that's all." Minki answered this time. "Yeah! Is it bad to visit a new friend?" Taehyung said childishly. "So, what are we gonna do now?" Jin asked them. Taehyung smiled and shouted "Party!" Jin doesn't like it because he knows Taehyung wants to party at his house. "No, you can't party at my house. We have to go somewhere else." Jin said and got his phone. "What are you doing?" Jungkook asked. "I'm going to call the others. We're going somewhere right? Let's party before we go to the mountains." Jin laughed and dialed the others. Taehyung and Namjoon thought of where would they go and they already had an idea. 

"Where are we going?" Jin asked so he could text the others where. "Let's go to Bee-TS." Taehyung smiled and got up. Everyone did and got out. Jin got ready first before going out. "Do you know where it is?" Jin asked Taehyung. "Of course hyung. Let's go?" Everybody nodded and walked to the bus stop. "Just to let you know I don't have any money with me." Minki told her oppas. "Oh that's fine. We could treat you this time." Namjoon said. Minki got a little shy and didn't want Namjoon to spen money because of her, but she had no choice. "The bus is here!" Jungkook shouted and they all got in. Taehyung sat beside the window with Jin beside him. Minki sat beside the window just behind Taehyung with Jungkook beside her. Namjoon sat beside Jungkook. "Are you happy now?" Namjoon whispered to Jungkook. He just smiled and nodded. "It's going to take about half an hour so yeah." Taehyung told them. 

About 20 minutes passed and Jungkook got sleepy. His head went here and there and finally landed on Minki's shoulder. Minki didn't mind, it was her bestfriend after all. She fixed Jungkook's head on her shoulder so he won't get a stiff neck. Taehyung saw it from the window and closed his eyes. He leaned on his Jin hyung and whispered "What's happening to me hyung?" Jin looked at him. "What are you talking about? Go ahead you can sleep. I'll just wake you up when we're there." Taehyung still leaned on Jin without opening his eyes. "But hyung you don't know where it is." Jin got a little confused and remembered he really didn't know where it is. "Oh yeah. Don't sleep and stay awake you idiot." He pushed Taehyung's head up so he could sit straight. "You're the idiot hyung." Jin smacked his belly and Taehyung laughed.

Namjoon saw that Jungkook is resting on Minki's shoulder. He wanted to take a picture of them so he waited until Minki would look away. When she did, he captured it quickly and saved it. "I'm going to show this to Jungkook later. I bet he'll go crazy." Namjoon thought to himself and smiled.

"Hyung where are they? Are they near already?" Taehyung asked Jin. He looked at his phone and saw the text message that they're almost there. "Yup. We're near too right?" Taehyung nodded. Minki hearing that they're near already she woke up Jungkook. "Kookie, wake up." Jungkook opened his eyes groggily and looked at Minki. "What?" Minki face palmed herself and repeated herself. "I said wake up." Jungkook rubbed his eyes. "But I'm already awake." Minki face palmed herself again. "Nevermind." Jungkook pouted and looked around. "Are we there yet?" Jin looked back and smiled. "We're almost there." Taehyung looked back too. "Good Morning Kookie." Minki got shcoked that Taehyung called Jungkook 'Kookie' like the way she does. "Yah! Don't call me kookie." Jungkook pointed at Taehyung. "But why? Only Minki can call you that? But it's so cute." Minki smiled at what Taehyung said. Jin smacked Taehyung's head lightly. "Hyung!" Taehyung rubbed his head. "Don't call him that on public or else people will think you're dating." Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other with disgusted faces. "Hyung don't worry I'll only date you." Jin smacked him again. They laughed until the bus stops. "Let's go guys." They all went down and faced a huge cool building with a sign 'Bee-TS'

"Let's go in guys! Maybe Hoseok hyung and others are already there!" Taehyung ran inside and the others just followed him. "I think we'll be home for about 7-8 PM. Is it okay?" Jin asked Minki. "It's fine." She smiled and walked along with them.