Chapter 3

Young Love

Saturday 10:45 AM

 

The boys who just arrived ate their food slowly and nicely. While the other two, who's finished eating, just waited while talking with the others. "Hey, Minki. Do you already know who we are? I mean do you know who we all are?" Namjoon asked Minki. Minki was supposed to say yes, but she thought if she said no, these boys would introduce themselves and shake hands with her. Taehyung would shake hands with her. Taehyung's hand and her hand would connect.

"N-no. I don't know all of you that much.. only in faces." Minki lied and tried to look natural. Jungkook knitted his eyebrows because he thought Minki knew all of his hyungs very well. "Very well then. After we eat, let's go somewhere where there is enough space for all of us." Namjoon said and munched his food. Everybody as well just ate their food so they would finish sooner. 'I woke up early to shop. Now look at the time, there must be a lot of people inside the department store now.' Minki thought as she sighed. Taehyung heard her sigh, he wiped the mess around his mouth and asked her "Is there a problem?". Minki was shocked again and moved her head sideways. Taehyung just moved his shoulders up and down then drank his beverage.

Minki can't believe that she is with her crush right now. Beside her. Talking to her. If anyone could die from hoity-toity, she would be now. While Minki was looking here and there, Jungkook can't stop but take a glance of her. If they were alone together, he could stare at her. But with his hyungs here, he would just take chances. He really don't want to get caught. If Minki would know his feelings, it must be from him. 

The boys finished eating and called a waiter to clean up the table. Seokjin gave a tip to the person who cleaned the table and thanked him. "Let's go." He told the others and walked to the escalator going up. Namjoon followed first then by Yoongi. The last one who followed was Minki because she was really really shy around these boys. Taehyung and Jungkook is in front of her side by side, Taehyung's right arm over Jungkook's shoulders. Taehyung looked behind and stopped because he saw Minki looking down. So Minki kept walking and bumped into Taehyung's back. She lifted her head and said sorry. Taehyung just smiled and placed his left arm around Minki's shoulders and walked. "You shouldn't be at the back. You're a lady. And ladies are always first." Minki looked down again so her hair would cover up her blushing face. Jungkook didn't notice that because he was too busy being jealous again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11:10 AM

 

They arrived someplace inside the Market where there are only few people and large enough for all of them. Namjoon faced all of them, especially Minki. "I'm Kim Namjoon. But you can call me RapMon like what other people call me. Really glad to meet you, Minki." Namjoon said and smiled. Minki smiled  because she knows a little about Namjoon, now she knows Namjoon's last name. Seokjin went up after Namjoon. "Hi I'm Kim Seokjin. But you can just call me Jin. It's what my friends call me. I'm the oldest, as you can see. Nice to meet you Minki." Jin flashed his pretty smile. "You're.. the oldest? But I thought-" Minki wondered. "You thought I was one of the youngest? Why?" Jin laughed and felt flattered. "It's what I hear from your fangirls.." She said softly. "My fangirls? I have? Really now." Jin was even more flattered when he heard he had fangirls. Yoongi went next. "Hi I'm Min Yoongi. I'm one of the oldest too! And you can call me Suga." Yoongi winked and flashed his 'Taehyung-like' smile to Minki. Minki was about to say something but Suga guessed it. "You thought I was young too? No." Suga laughed with his cute eye smile being visible. "Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. But you can call me J-Hope.. or Hope. Hehe." He smiled and scratched his head. "Hi I'm Park Jimin. You can call me by my name, or give me a nickname. Nice to meet yah" Jimin smiled so beautifully, making his eyes dissapear. "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Other members laughed as what Taehyung did was 'James Bond-ish'. "You can call me anything you like." Taehyung smiled, which made Minki smile too. Taehyung smiling at her? What is this, heaven? "Do I have to introduce myself too? She knows me already." Jungkook told Namjoon. "Oh you don't have too. You're classmates right? I'm sure she knows you very well already." Namjoon patted Jungkook's head. Jungkook smiled, because of what his hyung said.

"So! From now on, we, are all friends now. If somebody bullies you, or hurts you, we will protect you. Your 'oppas' will always be here for you." Namjoon hugged Minki. Minki just stayed still while Namjoon is hugging her. Jungkook had his mouth open, 'how can my hyungs do this?' he thought. Namjoon broke the hug and held Minki's shoulder while looking at her. "Don't be shy to come to us when something or someone hurts you. Okay?" Namjoon kept smiling, because he feels like he has a new little sister. He misses his little sister, so he is happy to have another one beside him. "Thank you." Minki smiled at him and hugged him back. "I've always wanted a big brother, and now I have six. Thank you all so much." Minki broke from the hug and looked at all of them, smiling. While Jungkook at the side, jealous again. Minki hugged hyung? Ohmygod what is life. He thought. Jin thought this was too dramatic, so he broke the drama. "Aren't we going to shop?" Everybody looked at Jin and smiled. "Hyung your treat?" Taehyung asked Jin. "What are you talking about? You're richer than me go shop with your own money Taehyung." Jin replied and walked. Everbody followed and Taehyung catched up to Jin. "Hyung I thought you love me?" Taehyung pouted beside Jin. "You 'ew-ed' me, Taehyung. Remember." Jin told him and smirked. Taehyung was left with his mouth hanging open. 

_________________________________________________________

Taehyung's mom also went upstairs, and he's behind Taehyung's favorite hyung. "Yeah we're closer than anyone else, Tae. Aw and I love you too." He sat beside Taehyung and looked at him. "Ew hyung stop it."

_________________________________________________________

Taehyung mentally slapped himself when he remembered what happened earlier this morning. "Aish.." He murmured and just followed his hyung. Minki silently laughed as she saw Taehyung make faces. Jungkook saw her, as he was just beside her. "What's so funny?" Jungkook asked Minki, who just stopped laughing. "Nothing." She replied and smiled at Jungkook. He can't help but smile too, he just loves it when Minki smiles at him

They went inside of the department store and searched inside it. "What if we split up? So we can finish sooner. We can just meet up here at the entrance. Okay?" Namjoon told all, and got nodding heads as a response. So they went their separate ways, but Taehyung and Jin are together. Namjoon, Suga, Hope and Jimin are alone. Of course Jungkook went with Minki. They went to the hoodie section. "You're going to buy a hoodie?" Jungkook asked her as she looked through the clothes rack. "Well, yeah. Isn't it obvious. It's cold out on the mountains you know. Why don't you buy one too?" Minki smiled at Jungkook. Minki's smile always made Jungkook say yes to whatever it is. "Sure." is the only word that came out of his mouth. "Nice! Go ahead and choose one. I think I found mine." Minki showed him a black oversized hoodie with a white 'B-O-Y' print on it. Jungkook found something and showed it to Minki. It's a black oversized hoodie too, but with a white 'G-I-R-L' print on it. Minki looked at him with a face that says 'really'. "What? Don't you like it?" Jungkook smiled and went to the counter. "Come on let's pay for this. My treat." He smiled at Minki, who is really happy. When they already got the bag with their hoodies, Minki hugged Jungkook. "Thank you thank you thank you! Oh Kookie you are the best." Minki broke the hug snd smiled at him. "Come on let's search for more useful things!" Minki held his arm and dragged him here and there. Jungkook just followed, thinking about what happened. 'Did Minki just hugged me?' Jungkook felt like he's dreaming. He just can't stop smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12:57 PM

 

Everybody was already at the meeting place and just waited for Jungkook and Minki. "Hyung why are those two taking too long." Taehyung asked Jin, because he's really hungry. "I don't know, oh wait they're here." Jin waved at Jungkook at Minki. "What took you so long?" Namjoon asked them. "And why did you really went shopping?" Suga asked them, holding almost 5 bags each hand. Minki smiled and looked at Jungkook. "We.. uh.. went shopping." Jungkook told his hyungs, a little embarassed. His hyungs laughed at him. "Okay enough I'm hungry." Taehyung said. Everbody looked at him. "But we just ate." Jimin told him. "It's almost 1 PM Jimin. Aren't you hungry for lunch? It's lunch!" Taehyung happily said. "Let's go hyungs. I know a resto here that offers really delicious food." Taehyung marched his way outside of the department store. So the others just followed. "Let me help you there." Namjoon took the bags that Minki was holding as he was just carrying one little bag. "Thank you, oppa." Minki smiled. Namjoon liked the sound of that, "Always call me that, won't you?" Namjoon showed his dimples. Jungkook was once again jealous. 

"This is it guys!" Taehyung faced them all and showed them the resto. "Let's go in and order!" He said with a cheerful and hungry sound. Minki smiled again, why is my crush so cute?. She went in with Jungkook behind her.

"Table for uh.. 8 please." Taehyung told the waiter. "Wait a bit sir." The waiter looked for a seat and showed them the way. Jungkook made sure that he's beside Minki, and on the other side, there's Taehyung again. 'Why is Taehyung always beside her?' he thought to himself. They ordered, and waited for 30 minutes. As the food they serve are always new and fresh. 

"Do you like it here?" Taehyung asked everyone. "Yeah, it's kinda.. expensive. Taehyung are you gonna pay for all of this?" Namjoon told him. "Of course not! I'll only pay Minki's since she's our new friend." Taehyung smiled at Minki and winked at her. Minki felt so happy like she could die. Taehyung winking at her? How happy she could get more? She think she'll explode but she forced herself to calm down. While on her side, Jungkook felt jealous again and again and again. He is so irritated right now.

The food arrived and they chatted along while eating. When they finished they strolled for a while at a park near the Market. They played at the playground, and ran along with each other. They did what other kids do that time. Playing and being childish. It was a happy day for Minki.