real men take D

Why Do We Work Here

 

“Hey, Lu-lu. Lu-ge. Lu-dacris.”

 

“…”

 

“Lu-cifer. Lu-ke Skywalker. Lu-bed .”

 

“………..”

 

“Lu-lulemon Athletica-”

 

“Okay, I draw the line when you liken my name to an overrated, white-pandering sportswear brand. What is it, Jongdae?”

-

“I’m bored.”

 

“And there are three hours left of this trip. Find something else to do, asswipe.”

 

Jongdae sighs, blowing gross hot breath over the back of Luhan’s neck. And then the poking starts. 

 

“Your neck is squishy,” Jongdae marvels, stabbing his sharp nail into Luhan’s flesh. 

 

“AH! Get your claws off me! Why the are your nails that long?”

 

“Probably because I’m comfortable with my uality and don’t have to cut them just to buy into a stereotyped portrayal of manliness.”

 

“…Jesus.” Kris mutters.

 

“Not Jesus. Jongdae.” 

 

“…”

 

“.” Luhan mutters, staring down at his own clipped nails with apprehension.

 

Of course Joonmyun’s family is completely ing loaded and owns a beach resort in the nicer part of Korea- a four hour drive. In effect, they’d all had to meet up at the asscrack of dawn to start driving, so that they’d - in Joonmyun’s words- “have enough time to complete all the team-bonding exercises that have been prepared”.

 

Luhan would’ve been fine sleeping the entire ride there, but it seemed that Jongdae had other plans. Plans that involved incessant poking. 

 

“Hey, Minnie. Minnie mouse. Min-i corndog. Min-ced meat.”

 

“I’ll throw you out of this car, Jongdae, I really will.” 

 

“How would you do that? You’re too weak to lift me.”

 

“Oh, am I?” Minseok snaps. Luhan watches with goosebumps as the Korean man turns his head slowly to fix Jongdae with a chilling stare. He flexes his right bicep and Luhan swears he sees veins popping out from under Minseok’s white t shirt. 

 

“N-no. No you are not.” Jongdae stammers. 

 

“Duizhang, can we please throw Jongdae out of the car?” Luhan whines, clasping his hands together in his best aegyo. 

 

“Save the show, my eyes are on the road.” Kris mutters. “And don’t call me duizhang.”

 

“Oh shut up, you love it when it comes out of Yixing’s mouth.” 

 

“That’s inappropriate.”

 

“Then maybe you should make an effort to quiet down at night.” Luhan sneers.

 

Kris glances over at him from behind his oversized sunglasses. He has the audacity to chuckle. “Nah. This is so worth it.”

 

Luhan curses the fact that Kris is so levelheaded in the mornings. He’d expected the guy to be easily baited, or at least annoyed by Jongdae, but he was quite the opposite, calmly driving on with no comment even when teased.

 

“Kris. Kevin. Wufan. Yifan. Jiaheng. Duizhang.” Jongdae tests out all six of Kris’s names. 

 

There is no response. 

 

“Do you miss Yixing?” Jongdae coos. “Is that why you’re being so quiet? Are you thinking about him?”

 

By popular demand, none of the established couples were permitted to ride in the same car. That would’ve been just too much to stomach. (Luhan was petitioning for Jongin and Kyungsoo to also be separated, but Joonmyun had ruled his suggestion unnecessary. Luhan is just glad that the two aren’t in the same car as him, because ew, vomit. He can only stomach so many longing stares and puppy-dog eyes.)

 

It seems Jongdae has hit a nerve with Kris, because he flips his sunglasses onto the top of his head and narrows his eyes into the rearview mirror. “Nah. We were really busy last night, so I’ve seen quite enough of him to leave me with lasting mental images.”

 

Jongdae cringes. “Okay. That’s enough.”

 

Real busy. Really, really busy. Doing the do. Having the . .” 

 

Luhan is equal parts pleasantly surprised and mildly revolted. 

 

“You can stop.” 

 

“I could go on. My endurance is real good. I give Yixing credit.”

 

“Ew, Kris, c’mon….”

 

“Why, Jongdae? Are you jealous? Jealous that you’ve been dancing around Joonmyun for months and haven’t gotten it in yet?” Kris shoots back, taking a particularly sharp right turn. 

 

“Okay, that was below the belt.” Luhan whispers. 

 

“Literally.” 

 


 

Yixing grips his seat, fingers digging into upholstered leather as Joonmyun’s black Mercedes SUV takes a sharp left turn. The car swerves dangerously into the other lane for a split second, but Joonmyun doesn’t seem to notice, even as the truck next to them honks multiple times. Yixing looks on incredulously as the other driver rolls his window down and flips Joonmyun off angrily.

 

The man in question is unresponsive, instead pushing down on the gas with a blank expression, effectively sending them 30 miles over the speed limit. The offended driver is left in the dust, but Yixing glances in the rearview mirror and mouths an apology.

 

There’s a red light coming up ahead, maybe a few hundred meters, but Joonmyun is still gunning it, driving them into oblivion at 70 miles per hour. Yixing’s head whips back and forth between the road and Joonmyun. 

 

“Hey- are you gonna stop or-“

 

Joonmyun slams the brakes, and Yixing flies out of his seat, nose crushed into the dashboard, limbs flailing. He bounces off of the dashboard and back into his seat with a weak groan.

 

“Oops.” Joonmyun says, sheepishly. 

 

The light turns, and the car goes from 0-70 in a fifth of a second, possibly faster. Yixing can’t really concentrate on counting when his nose is bleeding and his body is being tossed around like a rag doll due to the gravitational force of Joonmyun’s reckless driving. 

 

Yixing presses his fingers to his nose, and pushes hard. There’s a sickening crunch as the cartilage is pushed back in place. He turns around weakly. “Pass me a tissue please, Kyungsoo.”

 

Kyungsoo, skin tinged green with carsickness, reaches with one arm and fishes around on the floor for the box of kleenex. His other arm is immobile from the weight of Jongin, asleep on his shoulder. Yixing wouldn’t be surprised if Jongin could sleep through the zombie apocalypse.

 

With shaky hands, Yixing takes the offered kleenex and wipes blood from his face. 

 

“You ok, ’Xing?” Joonmyun asks, glancing over with a bright smile. 

 

“IS HE OK!? YOU BROKE HIS NOSE!” Tao screams angrily from the back row of seats. “I am calling Kris. I am switching cars.”

 

Joonmyun stops at another red light, looking over. He scans Yixing’s face and then shrugs. “He’ll survive.”

 

“I think I need an advil.” Yixing whispers. And then, to his complete and utter horror, Joonmyun turns the radio up at full blast.

 

“I think this car needs a little pick-me-up!”

 

“What the is this?” Tao growls. “Is this… country music!?”

 

Yixing’s head is literally spinning. The only thing he can register is the low twang of a banjo, and then, the higher, warbled sound of Joonmyun’s voice rising above the damned instrument, forced into a terrible country accent. 

 

“Sing along, guys!” Joonmyun yells. 

 

Yixing turns around, sending Baekhyun a pleading look. The latter is sitting next to Tao in the back row of seats, headphones plugged in. “Please switch seats with me Baek,” he begs over Luke Bryan’s voice. “I can’t do this anymore.”

 

Baekhyun holds a finger up to his lips. He pulls one headphone from his ear. “Shh, Yixing. I’m concentrating.”

 

“On what!? How can you concentrate over this- this excuse for music!?”

 

“I’m entering a state of zen.” Baekhyun says, closing his eyes, a smile making its way onto his face. He stuffs his headphone back into his ear. “Now shh, Yixing. I am retreating into blissful unawareness.”

 

Yixing sobs into his hands helplessly, rolling down the window. 

 

“KRIS!” he calls out into the wilderness. “HELP MEEEEE!”


 

Kris sneezes. 

 

“Ugh, you woke me up.” Chanyeol slurs from the back seat. He’s been asleep for the past two hours, drooling all over Kris’s car seats and snoring loud enough to wake the dead. 

 

“You won’t wake up when Jongdae screams in your ear, but you wake up when I sneeze.” Kris states flatly. 

 

“Oh great.” Luhan mutters to himself. He’s resorted to talking to himself as a coping mechanism. It helps him ignore Jongdae. He wonders if he’s going insane. “Is Sehun gonna wake up now too? Will Luhan throw his car door open and somersault into the open highway? Stay tuned to find out.”

 

“Who are you talking to?” Kris asks.

 

“And why did you refer to yourself in third person?” Jongdae adds.

 

“Myself, motherer. And because I can, motherer.”

 

“Once again, Luhan. You’ve really got a way with words.”

 

“I feel like Yixing needs help,” Kris murmurs. “Can you check my phone, Luhan?”

 

Luhan picks up Kris’s iPhone. The lock screen shows 30 text messages and 5 missed calls, all from Yixing. 

 

“Ew, do you have some sort of weird Yixing-sense?”

 

“Yeah, it’s probably cuz I spend so much time inside of him-”

 

STOP KRIS!” Jongdae wails. 


 

“Jonginnie.” Kyungsoo whispers. “Wake up. We’re here.”

 

He slides his (sore and stiff) arm out from Jongin’s grasp, using his other hand to ruffle the sleeping boy’s hair. Still, the dancer slumbers on, as he has done for the entire four hour car ride. Kyungsoo pauses a little too long, staring fondly at Jongin. His lips are pushed out into a little pout, thick eyelashes casting shadows onto tanned skin. He’s so peaceful like this, breathing in a steady rhythm. 

 

“JONGIN. UP.” Kris yells from outside, banging hard on the car window. 

 

Jongin shoots up like a rocket, looking around in confusion. “Huh?”

 

“Let’s go,” Kyungsoo chuckles. “Before Kris bites our heads off.”

 

Kyungsoo finally wrenches the car door open, and Jongin stumbles out behind him, clinging onto his shoulders. “M’tired.” he mumbles into the curve of Kyungsoo’s neck. 

 

Joonmyun and Kris have parked next to each other in the hotel parking lot, and the rest of the teachers are piling out of the two cars. 

 

Kyungsoo stares on in sympathy as Yixing collapses on the ground, skin tinged a yellow-grey color. He pants heavily- then heaves once, twice, and vomits on the ground. Kris is at his side in an instant, sending a venomous look to Joonmyun. 

 

“What the hell, man!” 

 

Joonmyun stands off to one side, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. “Maybe I drove a little fast?”

 

“Maybe.” Yixing mutters weakly. 

 

Finally, they’re all standing in a loose circle in between the two cars. 

 

Tao is stuffing his face with a suspicious bag of trail mix, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are doing a weird bro-handshake-hug-reunion thing, Yixing and Kris are staring silent daggers at Joonmyun, Minseok and Jongdae are hunched over a phone playing Pokemon Go, and Luhan is plugging his ears and screaming at the top of his lungs as Sehun hangs off arm, trying to piss him off.

 

“Alright, soldiers. March!” Joonmyun orders, herding them all into the lobby of the hotel, laden with their duffel bags. 

 

Kyungsoo is sure they’d have been kicked out within five minutes if Joonmyun’s family didn’t literally own the resort. Between Luhan’s shrieking, Sehun’s obnoxious laughing, and Minseok and Jongdae sprinting around the hotel’s fountain catching virtual pokemon, they’ve received approximately seven dirty looks and four gasps of indignation. Not that Kyungsoo’s keeping count or anything.

 

Jongdae is teetering over the edge of a fountain in attempts to catch a squirtle when Joonmyun grabs him by his shirt collar and drags him to the front of the group. 

 

“Room assignments!” Joonmyun all but screams, a plastic smile upon his face. He’s holding four room cards in his hands. 

 

Jongin shudders next to Kyungsoo. “He looks like he’s made of wax.”

 

“I know. Sometimes I wonder if he’s even real.”

 

“Have you ever looked into his eyes? Like, really looked?”

 

“No, I’d probably get into hell.” Kyungsoo mutters out of the corner of his mouth. 

 

Jongin snorts from beside him, chuckling into his elbow in a poor attempt to hide his mirth. Kyungsoo grins.

 

Joonmyun begins to call out the room assignments, and Jongin has the misfortune of being lumped with Luhan and Sehun. Thankfully, Kyungsoo is spared from torture with Baekhyun and Minseok as his roommates. 

 

“Wait, Joonmyun!” Jongin pleads as the group begins splitting up. 

 

“Meet me back here in 30 minutes with your swimsuits on!” Joonmyun instructs, ignoring Jongin’s desperate cries. 

 

“Don’t put me with them, I’m begging you!” Jongin grasps onto Joonmyun’s upper arm, brow furrowing in fear. “Luhan is not a safe person to be around I feel threatened I feel in danger I-”

 

Luhan grabs onto Jongin’s hand, an eerie smile on his baby face. “Come on, Jonginnie. We can share a bed.” 

 

Kyungsoo watches, jaw dropped, as Jongin is dragged away, sobbing. There is nothing he can do as Luhan drags Jongin into the elevator and the doors shut, obscuring them from view.

 

“Alright, lover boy, that’s enough staring.”

 

Kyungsoo grits his teeth and forces a sweet smile onto his face as Baekhyun slings an arm over his shoulder. “You’re lucky I like you too much to kill you.”

 

“Oh, is that so?” Baekhyun mocks him, eyes narrowing into crescents and mouth opening to reveal a set of unnaturally shiny teeth. “Or is it because I’m just too cute to kill?” he flashes a v sign. 

 

“Ew.” Kyungsoo pulls away. “Definitely not that.” 

 

Baekhyun pouts and skips ahead of him towards the elevator. Minseok follows behind with a little less pep. “This is gonna be so fun!! Roomies for life!” Baekhyun shouts.

 

Minseok and Kyungsoo exchange weary looks as the elevator doors close. 

 

It takes Kyungsoo about 30 seconds to change into his swimming trunks and a plain black shirt, and then he’s lying on one of the room’s twin beds, next to Minseok. Baekhyun is still in the bathroom, taking his own sweet time. 

 

“This is going to be awful.” Minseok sighs, opening the twitter app on his phone. “I’ve never seen Joonmyun so worked up about team bonding.”

 

“What exactly is he going to make us do?” Kyungsoo asks, eyeing Minseok’s twitter feed out of pure boredom. 

 

“Well, I heard from Jongdae that he recently bought one of those “for dummies” books. About leadership and bonding activities or something.” Minseok says, scrolling past a few tweets featuring Obama fanart. 

 

“That is like, probably the dumbest way to approach this situation.”

 

“I know. And anyway, we don’t even need team bonding exercises. Our issue as a group of teachers is that we are way, way too close.” 

 

“Yeah, I figured. You know one time, Chanyeol tried to reach into my pants and compare the size of our ? That’s when I knew.” Kyungsoo pauses. “Minseok, why is your twitter username ‘Obama-senpai’s ’!?”

 

Minseok hastily closes out of twitter, locking his phone and placing it face down on the bed. “Back to Chanyeol! The last time that mongrel laid his hands on me, I made him regret his own birth.”

 

“…What.” 

 

“He tried pulling the same thing on me. So I planted a camera in his bedroom and used freeze frame to capture some real good quality pictures of his .”

 

“I… why would you do that.”

 

“Later, I texted them to him as blackmail. It was so awesome, he was so scared.”

 

“Tell me you didn’t leave the cameras in there..” 

 

“Hey, man… It’s good to have eyes everywhere.”

 

“You know, you’re kind of cool,” Kyungsoo concedes. “I think I respect you for that. Even though you run an NC-17 Obama fan account on twitter.”

 

“Thanks, bro. That means a lot to me.” Minseok grins, raising his hand for a fist-bump. 

 

There is a long, drawn out groan from the bathroom, followed by an uncomfortable retching noise. “You guys go on without me,” Baekhyun cries, voice muffled by the bathroom door. “My carsickness has caught up to me.”

 

Kyungsoo cringes. 

 

“We should probably ditch this place before it smells like vomit.” Minseok suggests. “We’re leaving now, Baek!” 

 

“See you on the other side…” Baekhyun sighs weakly. 

 

Minseok and Kyungsoo make their way over to the elevators, managing to slide in  just before the doors close. Sehun, Luhan, Jongin, and Jongdae are already crammed into the small space, clad in their swim clothes as well. Luhan is juggling four bottles of sunscreen and a giant sombrero. 

 

“Why do you need all that sunscreen?” Kyungsoo asks in confusion. 

 

“My skin is very important to me,” Luhan explains. “One of these bottles is for my face, so it’s a gentle formula. Another is a special chapstick with SPF 50, so my lips don’t burn and chap, and the other two are for my body. I have a spray type and a lotion type. The lotion type is better at protecting my skin, but I save the spray type for when my hands get tired of rubbing.” 

 

“Tch. Manly.” Jongdae scoffs. 

 

“Yeah, we’ll see who’s ing manly when you’re crying about your sunburn like a little !” 

 

“A little sunburn is nothing for a real man like me to handle!” 

 

“Oh really, and do real men like you enjoy taking up the ?”

 

“Only a real man is tough enough to take a up his . Think about it Luhan,” Jongdae starts. “A is the ultimate pinnacle of manliness. Therefore, enjoying a up my is the ultimate show of total manliness. I’m so manly that I can enjoy the pinnacle of manliness penetrating my body. Because I’m a ing real man.”

 

Luhan is silent for a few seconds, pondering over Jongdae’s speech with furrowed eyebrows. Kyungsoo is absolutely appalled to see that he looks like he’s considering Jongdae’s words. 

 

From the back corner of the elevator, Jongin throws Kyungsoo a pointed look, wiggling his eyebrows. “Real men take ,” he mouths. Kyungsoo reaches across the elevator and smacks his arm, hard. 

 

“Hold on… you bottom for Joonmyun?” Minseok asks. 

 

“We take turns. Real men don’t pick sides!” Jongdae sings. The elevator doors slide open finally, and Kyungsoo is freed from his personal hell. 

 

The six of them pile out, and Jongin and Kyungsoo linger a little bit behind the group for their own personal safety. Sehun is harassing Jongdae with intrusive questions about his life, the implications of bottoming, and whether topping is equally or more manly. 

 

Kyungsoo shudders at the thought of Jongdae and Joonmyun ing. Merely having to watch them flirt was punishment enough for any sins he may have committed in past lifetimes. 

 

“Ok, so I get the sunscreen, but the sombrero is totally unnecessary.” Jongin whispers in Kyungsoo’s ear as they walk out to the pool. “Why couldn’t he just wear a baseball cap or something?”

 

“I wish I knew, Jongin. I wish I ing knew.” 

 

A few minutes later, everyone except Joonmyeon has gathered around the pool. Jongin is pulled away from Kyungsoo’s side by an impatient Sehun, who claims they have ‘important business.’ 

 

Kyungsoo heaves himself into a pool chair and closes his eyes, trying to enjoy the soft breeze on his skin. He estimates he’s got about seven minutes before Joonmyun comes strolling in and subjecting them all to bogus team building activities. Kyungsoo is exceedingly curious about how their budget can accommodate all the random his coworkers manage to pull. 

 

If it was just a little more quiet, this would almost feel like a vacation. He tries to focus on entering a state of serenity, tuning out the sound of Jongdae’s laughter, Luhan’s taunting, Jongin’s screaming…

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes snap open. Sehun is tugging Jongin towards the pool while trying to pull his shirt off at the same time. Jongin has ‘help’ written all over his chiseled features as he fights the younger man off desperately. Sehun gets him into a headlock and wraps a thigh around Jongin’s waist, leaning them both towards the edge of the pool.

 

“HYUNG!” Jongin cries, motioning wildly at Kyungsoo. “Help me!” 

 

Kyungsoo can’t help but snicker, leaning back in his chair with a smirk. Watching Jongin struggle is strangely.. cute. 

 

Jongin groans and swings his weight backwards in a last-ditch attempt to escape falling into the pool. Unfortunately, Luhan is standing right behind him, devious smirk on his face. He gives Jongin a light push forward, just a delicate tap with three of his fingers, and with that, the cause is lost. Sehun and Jongin fall face first into the pool, with a huge splash. 

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head, fond smile on his face. His boyfriend is literally 12 years old. For a second he flushes down to the tips of his toes- thinking of Jongin as his ‘boyfriend’ so casually is something that, a few weeks ago, he never would’ve dreamed of doing. 

 

A few moments later and Jongin and Sehun resurface, smacking each other and spitting water everywhere. Luhan backs away from the edge of the pool in distaste, shaking droplets from his fingertips. “Don’t get me wet!” he protests. “I need 30 minutes for my sunscreen to sink in.”

 

“ing noob.” 

 

“Yeah, honestly, it’s not even sunny out.” 

 

“Loser.”

 

“.”

 

“I will take you all to court for slander!” Luhan cries. “Believe me, I will do it! You are defaming my character, humiliating me in public, harassing me in the workplace….”

 

Luhan’s words are white noise to Kyungsoo as soon as his eyes catch Jongin’s lithe form. He’s pulled his soaked white t-shirt off and gotten out of the pool, and now his entire torso is exposed, drops of water rolling down toned pectoral muscles. Kyungsoo knows its suspicious, knows he’s probably freaking everyone out by gazing at Jongin so intensely, but he can’t turn away as the dancer wrings his sopping hair out. It’s unfair, really, how Jongin has a way of looking so beautiful doing the most mundane of things. 

 

The glow of the sun as it moves out from under a cloud paints a golden hue across the pool deck, and Jongin’s tan skin is illuminated in the light. 

 

Kyungsoo looses his breath. 

 

It’s going to be a long day. 

 


 

There are levels to Jongin’s self restraint. Level one is torn down all the time by coworkers and petty pranks, coffee spilled on his freshly washed shirt and red traffic lights. Level two is reserved especially for Sehun’s lisp, and the type of nagging only best friends can get away with. But level three- that’s all Kyungsoo. 

 

Level three is the brush of hands, the press of front teeth against a plush lip, exposed column of neck and flash of creamy collarbone. Level three takes Jongin into bathroom stalls and cold showers, empty classrooms where he can have his way with Kyungsoo without interruption. And level three cracks into pieces at the sight of Kyungsoo giving him bedroom eyes from across the pool.

 

Jongin makes up some lie about forgetting a towel, grabs Kyungsoo’s wrist and drags him back into the hotel, pushing past groups of judgmental tourists. He’s wet from the pool and still barefoot, but some things just can’t wait. Jongin manages to manhandle Kyungsoo into the hotel elevator and pushes him back against the cold metal as the doors shut. “You,” he punctuates his words with kisses. “Need. To. Stop. Looking at me. Like that.” 

 

Kyungsoo smirks, he ing smirks, and theres this devious glint in his eyes that has Jongin’s stomach doing flips. “I can’t help it.” he breathes against Jongin’s lips, tangling his fingers into his wet hair. 

 

Jongin kisses Kyungsoo on the lips then, into his mouth and draws a choked gasp from his mouth. He barely has enough time to trail open-mouthed kisses on Kyungsoo’s neck, along his exposed collarbone, when the elevator dings and they’re forced to separate before the doors open.  

 

Joonmyeon is standing right there, wearing a giant sun hat and bright yellow sunglasses. He has sunblock smeared on his nose, and is leafing through a thick book titled: Teambonding Activities for Idiots. If that isn’t a buzzkill, Jongin doesn’t know what is.

 

“We forgot sunscreen! Just going up to grab some.” Kyungsoo all but yells, grabbing Jongin’s hand and pulling him across the hall to their room. Jongin watches with barely contained amusement as Kyungsoo practically smashes his room card into the sensor and throws the door open, pulling Jongin into the room. 

 

The door clicks shut behind them and there’s a moment of charged silence between them. “What’s so funny?” Kyungsoo demands, raising an eyebrow. It’s possibly the hottest thing Jongin has ever seen- Kyungsoo with mussed hair and kiss swollen lips, being all sassy and . Jongin reverts back to a pre-pubescent teen, at a total loss for words.

 

“N-nothing is funny, I just-” Jongin is cut off by Kyungsoo’s demanding lips, and he can’t help but grab the shorter man’s waist, kissing him sloppily. Their tongues meet, and their teeth click and its not perfect, but for Jongin, it’s unbearably hot. 

 

Jongin has his fingers up Kyungsoo’s shirt, relishing in the feel of soft skin, when there is a loud flushing noise and a drawn out burp from the bathroom. 

 

Kyungsoo jumps in shock and bites down hard on Jongin’s bottom lip.

 

“OW!” Jongin hisses, a stabbing pain shooting through his lip. He touches his fingers to the sensitive spot, and when he pulls away, there’s red on his fingertips.

 

Kyungsoo stares at him with wide eyes. “, I’m sorry! Oh . Do you need a bandaid? Oh .”

 

“What? How would I put a bandaid on my lip?”

 

“I- I don’t know- , I’m so sorry, does it hurt!?”

 

“I mean, yeah a little bit-” 

 

“Oh , I ed up, oh my god, don’t hate me-” 

 

“Relax, hyung, it’s not even that bad it’s just a little blood-”

 

The bathroom door flies open and Baekhyun walks out, stopping in surprise when he sees the two of them. 

 

“Oh, I thought I heard someone come in.” he says, eyeing Jongin’s lip. “Oh man, did you literally fall and bust your lip? Haha, ing idiot.” he saunters out of the room with a smirk. 

 

Jongin heaves a sigh, staring up at the ceiling. God grant me patience, he thinks to himself in baleful resignation. 


(A/N): I know filler chapters are the worst 。・゚・(ノД`)ヽ( ̄ω ̄ ) i'm still working through writing out the team building excersises! it's harder than i thought (눈_눈)     

On a brighter note, your comments make me so happy! I read all of them, thank you for subscribing although i'm slow!! Also, moment of silence for Baekhyun, the ultimate :-)