Chapter 6

We Got Married: The Maknae Couple[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok~ First. Lay's name is from now on spelled as Lai. Cause it would be confusing when Lay(laken) and Lay (EXO) will meet. and the fluff scenes. you get my point? no? Ohkaai *Walks away* Oh and sorry for the previous boring chapter. i have sooooo many ideas but it's all for the future and im always busy with school. forgive me? :)

It is now 8pm and the 'newlyweds' are now just chilling in a Park nearby, Sitting on the swings. As soon as they finished dinner they went to buy coffee and drove off to the park. All finances ofcourse courtesy of the man, Chanyeol.

"Have you ever had the feeling that i would be your husband?" Chanyeol asked. "Honestly? Yes. but not as the maknae couple." she said. "Then as what couple?" he asked again. "Ahh. about that... its embarassing." She hung her head low. "Why? Just tell me. I Promise i won't laugh." he said and raised his right hand. "Don't laugh... We(playlist) were actually EXOstans even before debut. we had our favorites and my favorite was you.." She chuckled and peeked at chanyeol.She saw him listening with a smile. So she continued. "There was one time that i thought of me and you as a fan x idol couple of we got married. hehe." she ended. Silence....." Well?" she asked. "Well what? i think it's cute. it's actually not embarrassing." He said giving her a warm smile which she returned back with a shy smile. "How bout you? have you thought that i'd be your wife?" She looked at him and saw him looking at her too. hehe awkward... "Well no. Cause you're a close junior so i thought they won't pick anyone from playlist.. specially you." he chuckled. "Is that a compliment?" she asked. " haha. no. but it's also not an insult." he said. "It's just, the thought of you being my wife never crossed my head. But i was kinda glad it was you who was chosen as my 'wife' " he said. "Me too. im glad that your my 'husband' " They smiled at each other and laughed.

"Oh! wait here." Chanyeol said as he stood up and took his guitar from his car's trunk. "Wahh. what's this?" she asked. "Guitar. duh" he replied. she scoffed. "Just listen okay?" he flashed her his smug look and proceeded. Chanyeol started with the sound of plucking. She closed her eyes, enjoying the calm tune of the guitar. The sound was so smooth and so was his deep voice. It was a perfect blend.He performed 'Forever and Always' by parachute. Through out the performance, Lai was looking at Chanyeol. He was so into his jamming session that his passion ate up the both of them. She didn't realize he was staring at her who sang along with him until she looked up. They smiled at each other still singing.

MC#1: They have nice voices. 

MC#2: Their voices match well with the music. 

MC#1: Aww.. so sweet. He's so cool. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter