Chapter 5

We Got Married: The Maknae Couple[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reader's POV

The girl in teal slowly removed her mask revealing......

"JM?" Chanyeol asked. *But she's too young..* he thought. They lined up sideways and bowed. "Our song, Your playlist. Annyeonghasaeyo, Playlist imnida!" The girls introduced their selves. "Bang-tan! Annyeonghasaeyo, Bangtan imnida!" The boys introduced their selves. " "Nae annyeonghasaeyo, EXO's Chanyeol imnida." he introduced back." Uhmm. By chance, Are you my wife?"He asked JM. She shook her head no and pointed behind her.

All of them stepped aside presenting a girl in a grey dress with a mask and a guy in a black suit and red shirt. They were standing side by side.

Their dance: Start at 2:03. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WknnuHqgRfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

They added a little more and ended off with the girl twirling in the middle then a fast stop with her head down.

She removed her mask revealing the true 'wife', Lay. "Oppa Annyeong." She waved her hands infront of her. The guy in a suit stood beside her and removed his mask " Sup" Baekhyun greeted Chanyeol. In Chanyeol's case, He was still uhmm... shocked. He had his o.o to O.O then from :o to :O. "Woah~ THAT WAS SO COOL!" Chanyeol beamed. "Baek, How... What...When.... Woah, I didn't know you were this good." He chuckled."I was always this good." Baek said proudly. "Yeah right" Lay whispered. Baek pinched her sides still smiling at Chanyeol. "Ah!Yah." Lay slapped baek'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter