Chapter 3

We Got Married: The Maknae Couple[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4:pm, outside No.1 dance studio-

The girls are now waiting for they're partners outside the studio so they could go in together.

KC's POV

"Noonas! Chingus!" Jongkook ran to us. He hugged JM first. Awww. i ship them XD. Well we ship them. we as in Playlist and BTS. They're just so cute together XD. i looked at Lay and saw her look my way too. As if on cue, we both showed a knowing grin and took a step back cause we needed to fangurl over the Jongkook-is-carrying-JM-off-the ground-and-twirling-her scene.

"NOONA'S!!!! SAENG'S!!" V shouted. aigoo, this kid. He hugged us one by one. "Laken~" "NOOOO!" she immediately replied. He wanted a hug to but Laken ran away from him. why? He was shouting at her on the phone a while ago. "Ahhh, Just one hug! we haven't hung out since last week!" he whined chasing after her.

"Ehem" someone from behind me said. i turned and saw Jin. "Hey" i said with a smile. He opened his arms instead. I don't know if it was reflex or what but i gladly entered his arms and wrapped my arms just below his ribcage while he wrapped his arms around me. i heard them 'Ooohhh' and 'Awwww'. I hid my face on his chest. "Aww, your blushing~" He cooed. "I missed you" He said kissing the top of my head. "Yeah me too.." i replied. We haven't met up in like a month. He was busy overseas filming his movie. "How've you been my princess?". i blushed. "i thought you were the princess?" Laken asked Jin. i chuckled. " What did you say?" He asked her. "Eep, Oppa, Hide me!" she said hiding behind J-Hope. "Eomma~" Jin whined to his 'mother'. "Let's just go in can we?" J-hope eomma said and we did.

-inside the studio-

Lay's POV

"Excuse me, uhmm. i have a reservation for s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter