!!!!

Inspiration

Get ready Shin Hye you'll taste humiliation any minute now ahahha

Author

before light's out

Shin hye was in her own waiting room with her friends guarding her from Seo hyun's attack... One of the cast called out shin because they'll start the play now. Shin went out of her room she was getting nervous as she heard the audience noises. Her body became so stiff that she could not move an inch at all, she was to frightened thinking of negative stuff like she'll mess up the lines due to her nervousness and etc... Shin's friends went to encourage shin as they saw her shaking, and sweating. 

I...I can't do this I'm to scared 

Shin you can't back down now. Now's your chance to show your talent

But I don't have any talent... I'll probably mess our play

Shin don't say no matter what happens we'll be here for you..

A--are you surree?

Yes! we'll never leave your side no matter what happens

Thanks girls you guys are really the best

ok now enough chit-chat and let's get this over with

ok'

Showtime

Author

The audience were clapping their hands as the light's were turned off... A spot light was the only light and that light was shining towards.......... shin

as everyone saw shin coming out of the curtains they were like "wow" she's snow white? She's so pretty with her skin so white and glossy and Lips so red like deep red roses and her facial expression as she went out of those curtains was exactly like how snow white looked.... Even the stars hiding by the crowds was left astounished seeing her... thinking that it wasn't pointless to come and watch the play.

Mysterious person" Hmmm I guess it was worth coming here after all, I get to see that one HOT Snow White. "Wow"

Omo my daughter is so beautiful, that's it shin don't be scared and just follow your dreams. (Holding a cam")

Shin was singing with such an angelic voice all audiences were left dumb founded because no words could describe how amazing she is. She's like an angel sent by God to sing to all that is deep sorrow. her voice reached the hearts of all audiences.

Shin was done with her first part it was now the wicked queens turn. the wicked queen was talking to the mirror

Magic mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?

One with skin as White as Snow and Lips as red as Roses, It is Snow White

No!!!! I must kill Snow White

Shin at the moment

Shin's in her waiting room alone when Seo hyun came out of the closet

Seo hyun!!!

Hi shin hye

What are you doing here? And why are you hiding by the closet

Oh nothing I just want to surprise you

Surprise me what for?

For thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Seo hyun holding a sharp scissor runned towards shin then she started to cut of shin's dress in shred then shin's friends came running towards shin waiting room when they heard her screamed when they arrive it was now to late because shin's dress was now in shredded and hard to put back...........)

Hhahahahaha Seo hyun laughing evilly

Oh no I can't go out looking like this

What are we going to do

I can help you

You!?

Yes I somehow predicted that Seo hyun would do this so I prepared an extra dress

How could you tiffany!!!! We are not friends anymore

Fine now get out of here before we pull out your hair

(Seo hyun running away)

Here you better change into this. it's almost your turn said tiffany

thank you

(I'm not finished with you just yet Shin hye better prepare yourself for the )

***

Author

The play was going well the audience enjoyed the play so much they were laughing, screaming along with shin as she was acting the scene wherein she was running in the dark forest.... Now it was the scene wherein the wicked witch gave Snow white the apple...

Snow white took a bite on the apple and then collapsed the wicked witch was laughing and the dwarfs were crying then they made a coffin for Snow White when the prince arrived and saw his princess laying on the coffin he leaned in and kissed her...

note* it is side view so the audience didn't know that the prince only kissed Snow white in the cheek*

Snow white woke up then smiled to her prince then they got married.... the audience didn't notice that shin was in pain she did her best to smile to the audience thanking them for coming then the curtains closed then shin fainted...

Shinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Next chapter is what you guys been waiting for.......... hehehehe

Thank you for being patient to my story

Please forgive me for the wrong grammar and spellings :D

 

Please don't be a silent reader pls comment.......