....

Inspiration

"Author"

Shin woke up with a very puffy eyes.. her mom called her to help her prepare the things that needed to be prepare for her friends arrival..

Shin's friends arrive at shin's house they were warmly welcomed by Shin's Eomma. the girls enjoyed there stay..... The rest of the days was them having so much fun with talking, laughing, and screaming

***

1 week before the performance

We're the heck is Seo hyun there is but a week left for the performance.

Tiffany where's Seo hyun?

 I...  I don't know teacher (feeling nervous)

Don't lie to me!! Shouted the teacher

I.. I'm sorry for lying teacher

So where is she??

She's still in Jeju

Why ain't she back yet

She wanted to watch a concert in Jeju... she didn't want to miss the chance to see her Idol

When will she come back?

She said she'll be back in 3 days

What!!! 3 days!!!... That's it she's out out out of her role!!! Shin hye You'll be the one performing on stage in exchange of Seo hyun.( I'm glad I made a sub for the lead role if I didn't it would have been a mess) the teacher thought                       Shin Hye did you the practice the lines this past few weeks?

yes teacher

Good I put all of my faith on you shin to make the performance a success and not only to Shin Hye but that goes to all of you so make use of the week wisely...

Yes teacher " all replied"

3 days to go

Hi my dear underlings I'm back are you all ready to practice now?

ahahh what on earth is she talking about you? all laugh and said

What do you mean by that

Allow me to explain

Teacher?!!!

I've taken your role away from you and made a replacement

Why??

Why you asked it's because you've been FOOLING AROUND AND TAKING THIS PERFORMANCE FOR GRANTED... shouted the teacher

No!!! Who replace me???

It's Shin said Jeanne

Park Shin Hye?? haha you guys dare to replace me with her? does she even know how to act? does she have the confidence to stand on stage with large crowds coming over to watch?

How dare you insult shin! She's been here all the time practicing the lines while you've been enjoying your break not thinking of what had happened in our performance.

I don't care even if she's been here practicing the lines and you don't have to worry I can memorize the lines in time for the performance.

Seems like you're really underestimating this play.. Yes you can memorize the lines but can you apply it when performing with them.. you should know that it is not only memorizing but also acting and sociolizing with us.

"Couldn't answer"

See you can't even answer...

Ok enough fighting. I'm sorry Seo Hyun but my decision is final I'm replacing you

Author

Seo hyun runned away wipping. she felt humiliated and with her mind that's fool of humiliation she blamed everything that had happened to her, to shin

"Seo Hyun said" Shin Hye I'll make your performance a disaster that you'll feel the humiliation I experience.. ahhaah laughing evilly

One of Seo hyun's friend heard her and thought that's very unfair for it was not shin's fault that her role was taken away from her.

She went to tell Shin's friend of what she heard and Shin's friends were now on guard to keep shin's performance a success because this is shin's change to shine....

Day of Performance

Ok everyone are you all ready

yes teacher

ok best of luck I'm praying for your performance to be a success- "teacher said"

We won't know when will Seo hyun attack so we'll have to be alert at all times.

Author

The play was composed of different groups of people (parents, friends, and sponsors), not knowing anything, there were also artists with them, sitting and watching the play. These artists came to look and judge the actors/actresses of this role play because they thought, maybe, a new star will arise and will shine just like the other popular stars now....

While the cast backstage is very busy getting ready for there's only 5 mins left before the lights go out and Seo hyun at the other hand, is also getting ready, getting ready to humiliate shin on stage.

It's showtime..............

 

 

Hey hey guys it's finally showtime.. anyone excited to see what will Seo hyun do to humiliate shin????

For my dear chingu's whose very excited of shin's and yong hwa's meeting don't worry after this performance they'll meet heheheh so pls do be patient and thank you for reading!!!!

 

 

Pls Don't be a silent reader and Pls leave a comment that will make me very happy

Credits to my friend "Dearmissparis for helping me :)"

Tnx Everyone for the wonderful comments :)