The past

Inspiration

When suddenly krystal grabbed my hand said,

 

I can't believe this you were hiding such an amazing talent, You actually had a pro look on your face while you were acting its like you were completely a different person.

 

I was so stund by her comment that tears fell down from my eyes and said, Dont scare me like that you guys I was really terrified by the looks of your faces.

 

More like it was actually you guys that became a different person, i really thought you're all mad at me. Hahaha they all laugh, why would we be mad at you?

 

Well even "if" your acting was no good we wouldnt be mad at you just because of that.

 

So was my acting really that good that you guys actually had a very terrifying look on your faces? Does my face really look like a pro?

 

Yes. And Yes they all sync

 

I smiled at them and hugged them so tight. Thanking them for their comments

 

so why won't you audition to be an actress just like you always dreamed. Im sure your gonna get in easily with that talent of yours krystal said to me. Well i never really believe in myself hehe

 

Flashback ***

 

When i was a kid i really loved to act that I always acted so that my parents would buy me all the things that i wanted. I was too proud of my acting that I believed that i took control of my parents by my acting.

 

But then it all changed when a cousin of mine came to our house and was fake crying blaming me for destroying her toy when actually it was actually her fault for stepping on it.

 

My parents rushed to the scene and ask her what happened and why was she crying. Then she told my parents that I destroyed her toy.

 

But i defended myself by telling them the truth and said while crying  that i didn't destroy her toy that it was acually her fault for stepping on it,

 

My parents were looking at me with a scary face.

 

My mom rushed over me and slapped me then said I had just but enough of your fake tears, i can't believe you actually destroyed your Cousins toy and saying that it actually was her fault.

 

Me and your father just had but enough of your fake tears shin hye.

 

We let you pass by that fake tears of yours believing that we should spoil you a little since your still a kid but you've gone to far with it and to tell you frankly you dont have a talent so just quit it.

 

Hearing that words from my own mother's mouth my heart broke down to pieces.

End of Past***

 

Crying.... Just by remembering that past of mine makes my heart breakdown to pieces again.....

 

 

 

 

Hey chingus tnx for reading my FF. Pls forgive me if my grammars are wrong and forgive me if this story is not of your liking.

Pls do understand that its my first time writing a story :-)

Thank you for reading and Ill update if I'm not too busy

 

And also plss do comment below if you guys have some kind of suggestions for the story